Chapter 7

Unbreakable

Yongguk POV:

I opened the box, opening our memories. Our memories are still there. I really miss that moment and if I could turn back time, I would like to erase the moment when I said I broke up. I realized now it’s just a sudden crush to Junhong. I still love you, Kim Himchan. I took a bunny doll that Himchan bought for me. The bunny had a red mask and he said it looks like me. A funny memory but do you still remember that? Do you still keep the bunny?

-flashback-

“Gukkie, look, the bunny is just look like you.” Said Himchan while pointing the bunny doll that has a red mask.

“What? No Channie, that thing isn’t look like me.”

“No, it looks like you. I’m gonna buy that bunny for you. And look at the pink-masked bunny. It’s so cute.” he pointed at the pink-masked bunny.

“Okay, I’m gonna buy the pink one for you.” I took the pink while Himchan took the red one and we purchased that.

-end of flashback-

Himchan, I miss you.

 

Junhong POV:

I entered Yongguk’s hyung apartment and I saw Yongguk hyung looking into a box. I didn’t know what’s inside the box.

“Hyung?” Yongguk hyung startled and quickly closed the box and hided it.

“Y-Yeah?”

I’m getting curious about the inside of the box. “What’s inside the box?”

“Nothing. It’s nothing, Junhongie” Yongguk hyung gave his gummy smile, smile that makes me melts.

“Oh okay. Hyung, I wanna ask you something.”

“What’s that?”

“Hyung, do you still love Himchan hyung?”

 

Third Person POV:

“Hyung, do you still love Himchan hyung?” Junhong asked. Yongguk gulped.

“W-What do you mean?”

“Just answer me, do you still love Himchan hyung?”

“N-No, of course no, why I still love Himchan? I have you now.”

“Hyung, you’re not good at lying. You still love him, right?”

“Y-Yeah. I’m sorry Junhong-ah. I’m a bad guy to you. I’m so sorry.”

“Hyung, we are done.”

“But... We still can be a friend, right?”

“Y-Yeah, of course hyung. Why not?”

 

Junhong POV:

This is the end of us. Me and Yongguk hyung, we are done. The fact that Yongguk hyung still loves Himchan hyung is really hurt me. I love Yongguk hyung, I really love him. But why must be Himchan hyung? Why must be him?

 

Yongguk POV:

I ran to Himchan’s apartment. I wanna say I’m sorry, I hope he apologize me. I wanna come back to him, back to be his lover again. I still love him. I’m so stupid for letting Himchan go. I ran and ran but I stopped at one view. I saw Himchan and that Jongup guy were kissing in front of the building. Tears fell out of my eyes. It’s too late for me. He loves someone else now.

“Yongguk?”

I looked up. It’s Himchan with the Jongup guy. “H-Himchan...” I wiped the tears.

“Yongguk, what are you doing here?”

“I-I-I miss you, Himchan. I’m sorry, I’m really sorry.”

“It’s okay, I forgive you, Yongguk.” He smiled at me. That smile. I miss that smile. “Anyway, he’s Jongup, he’s my boyfriend now.” Jongup reached my hand. “I’m Jongup, nice to meet you.”

“I’m Yongguk, nice to meet you too.” To be honest, it’s not nice to meet you. I want my Himchan back.

“Jonguppie, I’m sleepy.” Himchan pouted at Jongup. That pout, I miss seeing him pouts when I .

“Just go to your apartment room now, hyung. It’s night already.”

“Hmm...okay. Goodnight Jonguppie, I love you. “ Himchan pecked Jongup’s lips and he went to his room. Seeing this love-birds having lovey dovey time, it hurts me so much.

I approached Jongup. “Take care of Himchan, and... don’t be an like me. Promise me that you have to take care and protect him.”

“Don’t worry, I will take care and protect him, hyung.”

“Thank you, Jongup.” I walked away from the building. I wish I could turn back time. I love you Himchan.

 

Third Person POV:

Little did they know, Himchan didn’t burn all of the memories between Yongguk and him. He took the pink-masked bunny doll, the only memory that he still keeps. He hugged the pink-masked bunny.

“I do miss you, Yonggukie.”

 

 

 

 

 

a/n;

so junhong regrets his relationship with yongguk. and yongguk's life became miserable bcs he still loves himchan but himchan with jongup now.

so this is the end of this story. and it's question ending lol i'm sorry. and no sequel, except if i change my mind :b i do think abt sequel too tbh ;)

thankyou for everyone who read, commented, subscribed. i love you all <3

main image credit to Spamming-kpop @ tumblr (;

replies;

@exoonly: yeah he falls for himchan again but himchan with jongup now so yongguk is suffering now .-. himup is real too but banghim also real. himchan isn't get enough with one guy B)
@YuirZa: really? wow it's great ^^ ah writer block is the condition when writer doesn't have any inspiration or idea to writing hehe ^^