Chapter 4

Unbreakable

Himchan POV:

I look myself, my reflection in front of the mirror. As usual, I looked awesome, especially with this new hair. Well at least I got my confidence. I looked at the clock, 9.30am. I should get ready for the blind date.

I walked slowly, enjoying the morning, it’s been a long time I walked alone in the morning like this. I looked at the watch, 9.55am. I entered the cafe, some people enjoying a morning coffee as their breakfast, maybe? I searching a guy with slanted eyes. Ah, I found him. Daehyun’s right. He has slanted eyes. And he looks great too. He sat at the corner near a window. I approached him and sit in front of him.

“Hey, I’m Daehyun’s friend, Kim Himchan.” I introduced myself at him. I gave him my best smile and reached my hand to him.

“Oh, so you’re Daehyun’s friend, I’m Moon Jongup, Daehyun’s cousin.” He reached my hand and smiled. Daehyun’s right, again. He has a kinda cheesy smile.

“Nice to meet you, Jongup-ssi.”

“Nice to meet you too, and Daehyun said you’re older than me, so can I call you Himchan hyung? And drop the ssi, okay?” So he’s younger than me. I can see that.

“Oh sure. Should I call you Jonguppie?” I laughed at that nickname that I made. He blushed, so cute.

“S-Sure hyung. So, what do you want to drink, or maybe eat?” asked Jongup as he’s looking at the menu book.

“As usual, I’m going to drink americano.”

“Oh okay, wait for a while, I’m going to the counter to order it.”

As Jongup ordered the coffee, I saw someone familiar entering the cafe. It’s Yongguk, with Junhong. What a bad luck I even meet them here?

 

Third Person POV:

“Hyung? Himchan hyung?” Jongup waved his hand in front of Himchan’s face.

“O-Oh sorry, I was spacing out.” Himchan looked embarrassed.

“It’s okay hyung, here’s your americano.” Himchan took the americano as he looked at Yongguk and Junhong. And their eyes meet. Himchan is smirking at Yongguk as he grabbed Jongup’s hand. Yongguk looked surprised. Jongup startled as well.

“Thankyou for the americano, Jonguppie.” Said Himchan as he’s getting closer to Jongup. Yongguk approached them.

“Hi, Yonggukie, nice to meet you here.” Himchan is giving his best smile to Yongguk.

“Who is he?” ask Yongguk. He still felt a little jealousy when he saw Himchan grabbed Jongup’s hand.

“Why? Jealous?” Himchan asking Yongguk back, with a sarcasm.

“No, not at all. I have Junhong now, why would I jealous?”

“Really? You’re not good at lying, Bang Yongguk.”

 

Jongup POV:

I swear I like Himchan hyung. It’s just like love at the first sight. But suddenly he grabbed my hand and talking to someone named Bang Yongguk. Who’s Bang Yongguk? What happen between Himchan hyung and that Yongguk?

“Let’s go, Jonguppie, I don’t feel like to enjoying my americano here, kaja~” he grabbed my hand and took me out from the cafe.

“Hyung, Who’s Bang Yongguk?” I asked him as we took a walk. He let go of my hand.

“He’s my ex. He dumped me for my cousin. He dumped me when we celebrated our 2nd years anniversary. And Jonguppie, I’m sorry for grabbing your hand like that.” He looked down.

“Tch, that Bang Yongguk guy is bad, I don’t like him when I saw him for the first time. And hyung, it’s okay, don’t look down, look at me.” I lifted Himchan hyung’s face. Seeing his face so close like this, made me even like him more.

“Yeah, he’s bad. So bad.” But I can saw that Himchan hyung still have a feeling for that Yongguk guy.

“And hyung, do you still love him?”

“It’s not like that, it’s just like...yeah I admit I still have a feeling for him, even the feeling start to fading away.” I hope the feeling for him just fading away completely. Because I like you, Himchan hyung. I have to make you like me, Himchan hyung.

“Hmm yeah I can see that. Just forget that bad person. Still many person who waits out there.” I’m the one who wait for you.

“Yeah, you right, Jonguppie. Ah Jonguppie it’s a cute nickname. Only me who can use that nickname, okay?”

“Okay hyung, only you” I saw Himchan hyung is kinda shivering. Why he wear such a thin clothes like that. “Hyung, cold?” He nodded. I pulled him closer to me as he snuggled at me.

 

Yongguk POV:

I admitted that I’m starting bored with Himchan and I like Junhong so much, after all it’s his fault for introduced Junhong to me. I fell for Junhong for the first time. And today I met Himchan again at TS cafe. He’s going with someone,who even I don’t know who is he. I felt a little jealous at that view. Am I still like Himchan?

“Hyung? Yonggukie hyung?” I startled when Junhong waved his hand in front of my face.

“O-Oh yeah. Sorry Junhongie, I’m kinda spacing out.”

“Something bothering you? Mind to tell me hyung?”

“No, nothing, it’s okay.”

“Okay, just remember that I’m always here for you, hyung.” said Junhong as he grabbed my hand.

I’m confuse with my feelings. Do I still like Himchan? Or it’s just a little crush to Junhong?

 

 

 

To be honest, I got inspiration for this chappie from himup's twitter convo about their date in a cafe lol, but yeah I admitted himup is real even I'm a banghim shipper for sure. and I'm going to give you a bonus himup gifs yay~ and yeah tbh idk wae i use banghim as my background ._.

and thankyou for everyone who read, commented, and subscribed, i love you <3

replies:

@exoonly: yesh!! that's why channie agreed with daejae's offer abt blind date
@KAZEYAMaru: yeah! the tears are gonna worth it bcs of the revenge yay~

 

naughty hand, himchan...

i thought they're gonna kiss lmao