Chapter 3

Unbreakable

Himchan POV:

I laid on my bed, look at the white ceiling. This bed is too big to me. This bed...I used to cuddling with Yongguk here. Hugging each other, looking at each other. It was sweet memories. Remembering those memories, making me crying again. I wiped the tears, but it seems the tears won’t stop falling. Bang Yongguk, are you even know I’m crying here? I miss you. Really miss you. What are you doing now? Probably enjoying the time with Junhong.

‘Kim Himchan, remember, you have revenge to Yongguk and Junhong.’ I remembering myself. Just wait and see, Bang Yongguk, Choi Junhong.

 

Youngjae POV:

“Daehyunnie, I think we should go to Himchannie hyung’s apartment and comfort him.” I got a message from Himchan hyung that he broke up with Yongguk hyung.

“Comfort him?” asked Daehyun. He looked confused.

“Yeah, because Himchan hyung broke up with Yongguk hyung.”

“What?! How can?”

“I don’t know too. Just let’s go now, I’m afraid he will drink 20 americanos because of this thing. You know him, Dae.”

“Okay, let’s go.”

Himchan hyung, what happen with you and Yongguk hyung?

 

Third Person POV:

Daehyun and Youngjae arrived at Himchan’s apartment. Daehyun pressed 0331 and the door unlocked.

“Dae, he still use Yongguk’s birthday as his password.” Said Youngjae confused.

“Yeah.” Daehyun could only shrugged. “Let’s go in.”

“Daehyun? Youngjae?” asked Himchan.

“Yeah hyung we are here now.” said Youngjae as he sat beside Himchan.

“Thank you.” Replied Himchan.

“So hyung, what happen between you and Yongguk?” ask Daehyun.

Himchan began explained. “So, on our 2nd years anniversary, he said he broke up with me. And, you know what? After he broke up with me, he’s dating with my cousin, Junhong. You know him, right?”

“WHAT?!” Youngjae and Daehyun shouted in unison.

“Yeah. And I wanna make Yongguk suffers. Also i’m going to make Junhong regret. The point is I have a revenge to them.” Said the smirking Himchn.

“Yes hyung, you should. Make them suffer!” said Youngjae eagerly.

“Make them regret. That bastard Bang Yongguk. I swear I kill him if I met him.” Said Daehyun. There’s angriness in his eyes.

“Yeah. I’m going to make Yongguk can’t go on without me. I’m going to make Yongguk suffers.” There’s an evil smirk on Himchan’s face.

 

Himchan POV:

“Anyway hyung, you look...horrible. What have Yongguk done to you is just too much.” Said Daehyun.

“ Yeah hyung. Look at your red eyes because you were crying over him. Look at those dark circle. Your beautiful face is ruined because of him. Let’s just do make-over. Throw those sad personality and be a brand new Himchan.” Make over? Brand new?

“Hmm yeah, Jae. I should change. I can’t stay sad like this.” I realized those tears are just useless.

“Yes hyung you should. Let’s go! Change your hair color, buy some an awesome clothes, and hyung, want us to set a blind date with someone?” ask Youngjae. Blind date? Maybe it’s a good idea to forget Yongguk.

“Hmm sure.”

“Okay hyung. Tomorrow 10am at TS Cafe, okay?”

“Okay.”

“Now let’s go~”

Wait for the new Kim Himchan.

 

Daehyun POV:

“Hello. This is Daehyun.” I called the guy who will be Himchan hyung’s blind date.

“Oh hi hyung, what’s up?”

“I told you about the blind date right?”

“Yeah hyung.”

“So, I set you with my bestfriend. Tomorrow, 10am, at TS Cafe, okay?”

“Okay hyung.”

“Okay.” I hunged up the phone. I approached Jae and Himchan hyung who busy arguing with each other to choose the color that will be Himchan hyung’s new hair.

“Jae, I’m going to use that dark red color, okay? No more arguing.” Said Himchan hyung annoyed.

“It’s a good choice, hyung.” I tapped Himchan hyung’s shoulder.

“See, even Dae agrees with me. I’m going to change to that color.” said Himchan hyung as he sat on the chair.

“Okay. Me and Dae going outside for a while, okay?”

“Okay.”

I  bet Himchan hyung will looks awesome in that color.

 

Third Person POV:

Finally Himchan done changing his hair color. He looked his reflection at the mirror. “Wow, I look awesome in this hair color.” He praised himself. ‘This is the first step to my revenge.’

As Himchan looked at his reflcetion in front of the mirror, Daehyun and Youngjae came back to the saloon.

“Hyung.....I can’t believe it’s you.” Said Youngjae as he was admiring Himchan.

“You look...amazing hyung. Great.” Daehyun added.

“I know, guys.” Said Himchan.

“Okay. And hyung, about the blind date. I set it. Just come at 10am at TS Cafe. The guy who will be your blind date has slanted eyes and kinda a...chessy smile. Remember it. Slanted eyes. Okay?”

“Okay. I’ll remember it. Slanted eyes, right?”

“Yeah hyung.”

 

Youngjae POV:

“Dae, slanted eyes? You mean, Moon Jongup?” I whispered to Daehyun.

“Yeah, it’s him, babe. Why?” Daehyun whispered back.

“Oh, a good choice.” I whispered again.

“What are you talking about?” asked Himchan hyung curiously.

“Ah, nothing hyung. You looked great, you looked y.” I gave him two thumbs up.

“I knew it, guys. I knew that I’m amazing and y.” Said Himchan hyung smirking.

Wow. Where’s that confidence come from? But tomorrow is going to be a successful blind date ever.

 

 

 

so... i guess you know who's the guy that will be himchan's blind date lol. a longer chappie than that two chappies lol. and thankyou for everyone who comment and subscribe this fic, i love you <3

and today is our leader, bang yongguk's birthday yay~~~ happy birthday to our leader bang yongguk~ and don't forget to trend #itsBANGday lol

anyway follow my tumblr bunniesareperfect . and comment or pm or wall me your tumblr url and i'll follow back~

 

replies:

@KAZEYAMaru: your welcome even the chapter two isn't longer ;_;
@exoonly: yeah i knew it still short ;_; but this time is longer~ thankyou so much for the fighting hehe ^^
@YuirZa: bcs yongguk feels bored with channie and he likes junhong. wait for the revenge~ and here's the update ^^