Chapter 36

Who is He?

                Today is the day where you’ll perform together with your loving boyfriend. And also, Minah and Myungsoo’s duet. You were nervous and thought that many fans will hate you because of your relationship with Minhyuk. *But the show must go on right?* you thought and went to the backstage while holding Minhyuk’s hand. “Now, for our special stage, please welcome White Cinnamon’s Yunhae and Btob’s Minhyuk.” You two went to the stage and you sat on the bench while Minhyuk is leaning on a pole. Then the music started and you close your eyes remembering the past. Minhyuk also remembered the past and began rapping. Then, you sang with your emotions and tears flowed down to your cheeks. In the end of the song, you were crying silently and bowed down so that no one can see you…….. and your make up smeared into your face. It was horrible though (XD)You don’t want to look horrible live.  Minhyuk also was tearing up after the song. Many people started to scream “MINHAE <3” *Uh? Who’s Minhae?* you thought and quickly went to the backstage.

                Then its Minah and Myungsoo’s turn now and you watched them in the dressing room. *Hope that this will be good* you thought while washing your face. Then Myungsoo sang with a wide smile on his face. Also Minah has the wide smile and in the end of the song, Myungsoo back hugged Minah in the stage causing squeals from the fans. You also squealed while Minhyuk checked if anything hurt you. “Gwenchana?” he asked you nodded with a smile on your face. “You made me worry for nothing.” He pouts and you looked at him. “Mianhe..” you said and hugged him while watching the other performance. “Oh, by the way, who is Minhae?” you asked confusedly and he chuckled. “Us.” He said and kissed your cheeks. “Huh?” “Minhyuk+Yunhae=Minhae” he said and you nodded and felt butterflies in your stomach.

                Minah and Myungsoo went inside the dressing room and you looked at them both. “Phew, finally it’s over.” Minah said and went to sit. Myungsoo then went to sit beside her and Minah scooted away from him. “Minah~ Mianhe.” Myungsoo said and Minah looked at him. “What?” Minah asked him. “Mianhe.” Myungsoo said while looking at her intensely. “O-ok.” Minah said and looked away.

O.O <-- you

O.O <-- Minhyuk

=^.^= <-- Myungsoo

O.O <-- Minah

                Myungsoo kissed Minah on her cheeks and you all saw it. “Something’s going on.” Minhyuk whispered to you and you nodded. “Let’s leave them.” Minhyuk said and he dragged you outside. “Bye Lovebirds.” Minhyuk said and you chuckled.

                You two went in the backstage to watch SNSD perform their new song “I Got a Boy.” You were fangirling while Minhyuk just laughed. “I GOT TO BOIL MY CHIN, I GOT TO BOIL CHICKEN!” you shouted and you saw them giggling. After the performance, you met SNSD and they praised you and Minhyuk’s performance earlier. “Take care of our dongsaeng.” Sunny said and Minhyuk nodded.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Triple update :)

Star★