Chapter 17

Who is He?

Language color:

English

Korean

 

*Tuesday*

                You woke up tiredly and sat up while making weird noise. *Urrgh! School!* you thought and smiled when you see a familiar rose and card beside your bed. *This is totally making my day!* you thought and read the card.

“Kiss me if I’m wrong… but isn’t your name Miyeon? Hahahaha~ Am I wrong?”

From: Minhyuk oppa<3

                *Mental note: Kiss him.* you thought and get ready for school. On your way to school, you and Minhyuk were playing thumb wrestling in the van and you remembered something.”Oh Oppa!” you called him and when he turned around, you quickly kissed him in his lips making him shocked. You saw him blushed and you chuckled. “What was that for?” he asked and you answered “Punishment, now what’s my name?” you asked him back and he smiled. “Ji Eun?” he said and you kissed him again. “Wrong!”  You said and its now his turn to ask you. “What’s my name?” he asked and you chuckled. “Sung Jin?” you said and he kissed you. “Wrong! What’s my name?” he asked again while smiling widely. “Minhyuk!” you said and he pouted. “Unfair!” you heard him while throwing tantrums. “Aww~ Oppa, its ok!” you said while hugging him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Lunch Break)

                You, BTOB members, and your friends were in one long table. “I guess I’m quiet in this story huh?” Changsub said. “I think that’s a yes.” Eunkwang said and you all laughed. “I want to graduate now! I don’t want to suffer!” you whined and all of them nodded. “Patience! 5 months to go!” Tiffany said in English and you nodded. (A/N: Sorry Changsub -__-)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(After School: House)

“Saranghae!” you said to Minhyuk while Minhyuk hugged you. “Nado.”

                *Huh? A memory? From my past? This is the first time. Minhyuk and I were lovers back then. I think I should tell him.* you thought and search Minhyuk. You saw him in the living room with your parents and other BTOB members. “Minhyuk oppa? Can we talk?” you said and he nodded. You two then went to the pool area and sat in the chair. “Oppa, I remembered something from the past.” You said and Minhyuk froze. You didn’t notice it because you were looking at your feet. “Wha-what d-did you r-remember?” Minhyuk stuttered and you looked at him. “Just me saying I love you and you said you love me too. Are you my boyfriend in the past 3 years?” you asked him and he looked at you. “Yeah.” He said and you hugged him. “Oppa, I’m sorry! I didn’t even remember you.” You said while crying. “No! It’s ok. Now stop crying. We’re together now right?” he said while wiping your tears. You nodded and he kissed you passionately in front of the busy city at night. *Click! Nice background!* your mother thought while taking pictures of you two.

*This is bad! She is now regaining her memories. I should prepare myself now. Yunhae-ah, I’m sorry.*

Minhyuk thought while hugging you.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

17th chapter! What happened 3 years ago? I think I’ll put some drama scenes in the next 2 or 3 more chapters. Thanks for enjoying this story! Please leave a comment :) and please subscribe!

Star★