Chapter 23

Who is He?

*Tuesday*

                You woke up from your sleep and found a white rose beside your bed with a card. You read the card and it says:

“I’m really sorry my love. Please forgive me!”

From: Minhyuk T.T

                You put the two things in the box. Yes, you decided to hide it because deep inside your heart, you still love him. After putting the things in the box, your stomach growled. *Cooking time!* you thought while trying to be happy. When you got into the kitchen, you decided to cook bulgogi. You checked the refrigerator of there’s some ingredients and you noticed that there’s no beef. *Urgh! Now I need to go to the grocery.* you thought and went to bathe. After bathing, you went downstairs and found BTOB members. They greeted you while you greeted them back except for Minhyuk. “Noona where are you going?” Ilhoon asked you and you said “Grocery.” You said and tried to smile. “I’m coming with you.” Minhyuk said and he stood up. “No need.” You said and walked outside thinking that Minhyuk will leave you. While walking, someone came into your side and you looked at that person. “Why are you here?” you asked Minhyuk coldly and he didn’t say anything.

                In the grocery, you quickly went to the meat section leaving Minhyuk behind. In the counter, when you were about to pay, Minhyuk quickly paid for your things and you didn’t notice it. When you were about to hand your money to the lady, she said that it’s paid.

                “You shouldn’t do that.” You said to Minhyuk and he looked at you. “Do what?” he innocently looked at you. You ignored him and walked away. At home, you then quickly went to the kitchen and cooked bulgogi. You then noticed that Minhyuk is in the counter watching you slicing the ingredients. “Why are you here?” you asked him coldly and you accidentally cut your finger. You winced and Minhyuk quickly grabbed the tissue and started wiping the blood in your fingers. You then harshly slapped his hand away and he looks at you sadly. “I’m fine! It doesn’t hurt! But this is worse.” You pointed to your heart and said “You broke my heart. Tissue won’t fix it!” (A/N: credits to 200 pounds beauty! XD)  you said while tears flowing down to your cheeks and continued cooking. He then walked away sadly and when you finished cooking, you ate it quickly and went to the pool area. You then hugged your knees and bowed your head. *Why are you doing this?* you thought while crying silently. Then someone hugs you and noticed that it was your mother. “Omma.” You hugged her and cried harder. “Uljima, uljima.” Your mother said while hugging you. “It hurts so much.” You said. Minhyuk saw the scene and a tear fell from his eyes. *I won’t give up. But now, I’ll give her some time to think. I’ll wait for you Yunhae. I’ll make it up to you. I hope you’ll forgive me. I love you.* he thought and walked away.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Enjoy~ Oh and please leave a comment! Please subscribe :)

Star★