Yang University

Be Mine

  Park Han Neul's POV :

 

     "okay. off to yang university" i mumbled to myself. Honestly, if it isn't because of the scholarship i received from this super rich university , i wouldn't be going to this school (anyway, my parents can't afford to let me attend this school).

     then i arrive. It's still the same, whenever i walk in the hallways, people are staring are me ---- a disgusted look. (who do they think are they ? Just because they're rich , doesn't mean that they're already perfect. they're just RICH.) 

     then i arrive at my room . (thank god, i arrive to my room safely). "oh ! if it isn't the poor han neul" Son Stacy said who is seating near at the door with her 3 friends. Son Stacy is a quuenka of this school, a mean queenka and she's one of my classmates, UNFORTUNATELY. Her father is the CEO of SON entertainment and the only heir of the Son family. Almost all of the boys of this school likes Son Stacy. Well, she lives up to her nickname----Ms. Perfect. She's beautiful , she's talented and most importantly , she's rich. What more can she ask for ?. The thing is, the one that she likes doesn't like her back. And that is Yang Yoseob. The only heir of the Yang Family.

 

                                                          

YANG YOSEOB again :) kekeke~

while dancing Kara's Mister and MBLAQ's Stay. *drools*

                                                          

 

 

 

 

 

---------------------

anyway , sorry for the second chapter.