Weekend

Be Mine

"Aigoo ! my head hurts" Yoseob mumbled while trying to massage his head.

"good noon young master" the butler said at the door frame with a glass of water and pain medicine

on his both hands.

"what time is it? Aigoo ! my head hurts" Yoseob asked while he kept on mumbling how his head hurts.

"it's already 12:36pm youngmaster. I was expecting this that's why i bought you a pain killer" the butler said

then he continued , "here , take this youngmaster . this willl ease the pain"

Yoseob tookk the medicine.

"where are they?" Yoseob asked while scanning his whole room.

"oh? we sent them home after the party. they're on their own house now youngmaster" the butler answered politely.

"okay. good to know. you can go now. i'll call you when i need something" Yoseob said to the butler then the butler

nodded and exited Yoseob's room.

After Yoseob's headache eases , he toook a bath and he ate his lunch and then went to his room again to 

play video games.

(yep ! the mighty YANG YOSEOB is a video game-aholic . XXD in this FIC only. kekekek~)

Someone knocked at Yoseob's door.

"who's that?" Yoseob asked but no one answered , but that someone kept on knocking.

Because Yoseob was irritaded of what that someone was doing , he stopped what he was doing and opened the door.

He was startled whe he opened the door. Someone hugged him and it was ........

SON STACYYYY !

"opppppaaaa ! bogoshipda" Son Stacy said while hugging Yoseob tightly.

"yaaaaaaa ! get off meee !!"Yoseob said while trying to let go of Son Stacy's hug then he succeeded to let go.

"what're you doing here?!"Yoseob asked with a piss off voice.

"visiting you obviously oppa!" Son Stacy said with a bright smile.

"yaaaaa ! you should go home. i don't have time to play with you" Yoseob said the he went back to his 'business'.

"andwaaaee ! i want to spend this day with you oppa" Son Stacy said while looking at Yoseob playing

with his video game. then she added , "Oppa , mianhe for what i did at the cafeteria. i'll be good , i promise"

but Yoseob was busy with his video game that he's not paying attention to what Stacy was saying.

"oppa ! kajaaa ?!" Son Stacy said while dragging Yoseob out of his room.

"where to?! yaaa ! don't drag mee ! i'm not a doggggg !!" Yoseob shouted while holding at the door frame.

"to the amusement pak oppa ! its been a while since the last time i visited the amusement park" Son Stacy said

while smiling widely.

"whaaaaaat ?! i won't go there  ! i'll just stay here and play with my video game. i'm tired ! just go hooome !" Yoseob said

while trying to let go of Son Stcay's grasp.

"oppaaaa.. just this time. jebbaaaaal ?? i won't bother you anymore" Son Stcay said with a cute look.

"you promise?!" Yoseob asked with a confirming look then Son Stacy nodded.

 

YOSEOB's POV :

I don't trust her and i will never ever trust her. i know that she's lying about not bothring  me anymore.

I should come up with an evil plan. *evil laugh*

- End of Yoseob's POV -

 

"okay. i will go to amusement park with you" Yoseob said to Son Stacy .

Son Stacy's smile was more wider than usual after she heard Yoseob's response.

Thay arrived at the amusement park.

"oppa ! let's go there !" Son Stacy said excitedly while pointing at the roller coaster.

Son Stacy tried to link arms with Yoseob but Yoseob lets go of Stacy's arm. 

"i'll buy some tickets , you stay here oppa" Son Stacy said to Yoseob excitedly but Yoseob has an evil plan.

When Stacy went to the ticket booth to buy some tickets , Yoseob escaped. (BWAHAHAHAHA)

He left Son Stacy behind and he ran away .

BUT ! when he was running , he bumped into someone.

 

------------------------------

hi there ! kekeke ~

updated ! :))

do you guys like the picture range or not ?? :(( *sobs*

comment if you like it or not . kekeke ~

 

btw , the teaser for "SHADOW" by BEAST is released ! XXD

they all got much much much morrrreeee mature :))

                             

                                                                   

                                                               

                               

 

i'll focus on BEAST first :))

hope you guys like it .