Park Han Neul's daily routine

Be Mine

Park Han Neul's POV :

 

     *ring! ring! ring!* the alarm clock starts ringing then i immediately grab the clock and turn it off. It always piss me off whenever the clock starts ringing because it's telling me to face another boring day. So then, i wake up and wake my sister too who is beside me . We are sharing the same room and obviously the same bed. Our house is just a normal small house , consists of 2 small bedrooms , 1 comfortroom and a kitchen with one dining table only. We don't have a sofa,television or anything that can entertain us. We're just a normal family with a normal life. and FYI, we're happy with it.

     So then, half-awake, i get up from my bed and starts stretching to warm my body up. "channeul-ah! wake mom and dad up!" i orderly said to my sister. My dear sister get up from the bed then lazily walk to our parents' room to wake them up.

     Then i started doing my daily routine ---- fix the bed, take a shower and prepare to go to school. Mom's the one who is preparing the food 'coz i'm not good at cooking. *sighs*

     After an hour. i'm ready to go to school, then i watch myself infront of the mirror beside our bed (it's part of my daily routine), "get ready han neul to be bullied again" *sighs* it's my way to cheer myself up.

     "Han neul-ah ! come quick! the food's getting cold." mom shouted from the kitchen. "coming mom! just a minute!" i shouted back. "okay! hurry!" mom said. after looking myself at the mirror. i headed out to the kitchen.

     "waaaaaaah ! daebaaaaaaaaak ! the food looks delicious" i said to mom , "of course it is" mom replyed. "han neul-ah! channeul-ah! you both look beautiful" dad said to us while eating. Me and my sister are daddy's little girl and he's like our bestfriend. "kamsahamnida appa" we said to appa while smiling.

     "unnie! eat faster . we'll be late for school" my sister said to me who is waiting for me to finish my food. "ya! you're telling me to eat faster because you already finish eating your food" i said to my sister angrily. "channeul-ah! don't make your sister eat faster , food are not meant to be eaten fast. It is meant to be eaten gracefully" mom said to my sister. "sorry mom" my sister apologizingly said to mom. while i smirk at my poor sister . *evil laugh*

     After we finish eating , Mom give us our lunch boxes and we headed out and bid farewell to our parents. "do well in the school , kids" dad said to us before leaving. "okay dad. we will" we responded.

     Afer i walk my sister to her school . i also headed to my school.

 

 

 

Yoseob oppa ! :)

 

 

 

 

hope you guys like my first chapter ^^