Secret Santa [part 10]

Secret Santa
Please log in to read the full chapter

kudos to you if you've made it here!!

sorry you had to put up with a non-edited version.

this is the end!!

(wooyoung’s view)
He watched sunghee walk out, her head held high.
“wahh, I can’t see. I’m going to get my hands on that fugly choir girl!” hanbyul screamed.
“yah, leave her alone, hanbyul.” wooyoung said, facing her now.
“but wooyoungie oppa-” he interrupted her.
“she didn’t do anything wrong. You’re the one at fault. And surprising, now, sunghee is absolutely right.
“right about what.” hanbyul wondered.
“I was only being nice to you, so that I wouldn’t hurt your feelings. But now seeing you actually acting this makes me reconsider. And it’s true hanbyul, I never had any feelings for you either.” he set the table up again and picked up the remains of it‘s contents..
“but wooyoungie oppa, I, I…” she was at a lost for words.
“you’ll what? Change. I highly doubt that. You been that way since I’ve known you, and that’s forever.” he now held onto the bag that sunghee gave him.
“but we’re destined for one another. Me and you. It’s always been like that.” hanbyul grabbed a hold onto his arm again.
Wooyoung sighed, “no we’re not. I feel no connection with you. No chemistry. There’s no me and you. It’s just me here, and just you there.” he got out of her grasp. “I hope you find another guy to stalk and like and be obsessed with, someone that can really make you happy, and be happy themselves as well, because I’m definitely not that guy for you. And I think you should let me go too. If not, I guess we can’t remain friends with it being that way.”
He was about to leave but hanbyul stopped him. “but I love you, wooyoungie oppa. You’ll totally make me happy. Don’t leave me.” she pleaded.
“are you sure you’re in love with me. Or are you in love with the ideal me? You‘ll only be the one happy being with me, but I know I won’t ever be happy, if I’m with you. I’m sorry hanbyul, we’re just not meant to be.” and he release himself from her and walked out of the room. A few seconds later, he heard her let out long, loud screaming and things being thrown around and against the walls. He blew out air, shook his head, and went in search of sunghee.

(back to sunghee’s view)
After washing herself up and removing the pieces of cake stuck to her off her clothes, which took a while, sunghee was now sitting on the steps in front of the school, where she sat last time after choir practice, now wearing her pikachu hoodie, to keep her warm and just staring up at the sky, thinking, waiting for kwon to pick her up, after she called him when she left the room where wooyoung and hanbyul were at. She still hadn’t told eunmi or jiyeon of what just happen to her yet. But she’ll inform them when she got home. And now jiyeon won’t be able to finish the rest of the cake either. Sunghee smiled to herself after thinking that.
While she was lost in thought, she didn’t take noticed of the person, settling themselves next to her. She finally did after the person let out a cough, letting her know that he was there. She remains silent still and not looking over at him. They both stayed silent.
Finally, he broke the silent, “thank you for the street fighter gift.”
“um, your welcome.” she softly replied a few seconds later.
“sunghee, I’m sorry about hanbyul back there. I know getting the sorry out of me, won’t make much of a difference, but it’s not right of her do have done that back there.” he apologized
“it’s okay. I’m fine now.” she said.
“you wanna know something?” he was now staring at her.
“what will that be?” she still avoided looking at him.
“I think, no wait, I know that I like you.” he confessed.
She froze, not knowing how to process the information in her head, and she didn’t say anything after that, but shook her head slowly.
“you don’t believe me do you? Hmm, let’s test it out then.” he said.
“test it out-” she didn’t get to finish her sentence, because his lips silenced hers. She wanted to push him away, but something was stopping her. And instead, she closed her eyes, enjoyed the mo

Please log in to read the full chapter