Chapter 2

A Werewolf's Love

Daehyun's POV 

As me and Daeyeon prepare to go out for school, Mother waved us a final goodbye before we go to school. 

"Bye, Dae twins! Have a safe trip to school!" Mother shouted. Mother always call us Dae twins so she doesn't have to say both of our names. Yes, this is the only nickname that Daeyeon accept and let it go. After we said our goodbyes also, we left the house.

While walking to school, it was silence because we don't usually talk to each other when we are in public. Reason? Because she doen't get a lot of attention than me.

I'm like a kingka while she is a normal girl in school, with glasses. She wears glasses with lens on but no degree on it, and reason why? Because she doesn't like the attention she get, so for the whole 2 years in our art school life, we never reveal that we are related. Only our teachers, principal and president of the school knows about our relationship.

As we were near the school gates, Daeyeon stopped in her tracks to take something out. I turned around and saw her putting on her glasses. So, I told her,"Be careful today, okay?" while patting her shoulder.

She gave me a weak nod and she walked inside the school first. After 5 minutes, I walked in the school. But, I knew what was going to happen next. Fangirls started to come to me. Wait, scratch that, a tsunami of fangirls started flooding the entrance area...

"DAEHYUN I LOVE YOU!"

"DAEHYUN! PLEASE BE MY BOYFRIEND!"

"DAEHYUN, MARRY ME!"

Daehyun this, Daehyun that... As the girls were really fast, I started running towards them with courage. As soon I reached near the "fangirls", I saw a hand reaching out.

I looked up who's hand was it and saw the person's face, and it was Daeyeon. She gave me a you-want-to-come-out-alive-or-not face. I quickly held her hand and she tugged towards me into the crowd. I crouched down so not many girls can see me.

As soon as we reached inside a quiet part of the school, I was a big mess after hitting so many girls and I even got a cut on my face. I touched my cheek and saw that I was bleeding... Well, not like a big deal or anything. I looked at Daeyeon and she was taking something out. *What is it this time?*

"Hey! What your doing now?" I asked.

"I'm sure that some of the girls saw me pulling you. So, punch me after I take a plaster for you okay?" Daeyeon replied.

My eyes widened as she said the sentence. I looked at her with an are-you-sure face. She just nodded her head and gave me a piece of plaster. I took and paste it on my cheek, not knowing where the cut is. Daeyeon faced palmed herself and kicked my leg. "YAH! WHY YOU KICK ME FOR NO REASON!" I shouted at her. Daeyeon sticked out her tongue as she removed the plaster and placed it on the right place.

"Ok, now punch me," Daeyeon said while spreading her arms out. I made a fist with my hands and looked at it. Then, I looked at her again. Her eyes were closed already, knowing what she will face. *Just punch me already, this is my job by being a nerd in school anyway...* Daeyeon thought. As I did not want to hurt her, I pulled out my gloves with a towel around it. I quickly put it on so it won't make a bruise on her face.

*Ok... 3, 2,1!* I counted as I punched her while crying. She twist [i dont know what to say...] her body as the punch was strong. Her body was on the ground with her glasses far from her reach. She was just laid there, like a dead corpse. I couldn't stand a chance of seeing her in pain. I knew I had to show everyone her beauty so they won't bully her anymore. 

I looked at her then at her glasses. I hesitated as I knew that she will scold me later, but I just took her glasses that was lying on the floor, broken. I looked at her glasses near my face as one of the lens was cracked. I tried not to cry as I threw her glasses in the rubbish bin that was nearby. 

"I'm sorry, Daeyeon..." I whispered. Then, footsteps were heard. In fact, it was high heels. I quickly stood up and shouted at Daeyeon's "dead" body,"THAT WAS A LESSON FOR PULLING ME IN SCHOOL!" trying to make a scene so no one will suspect me and her.

I walked away from her towards my classes like an arrogant person. Everyone was looking at me and I felt teary all of a sudden.  I took out my sunglasses from my bag and put it on. All of the girls started to squeal and spaz all over the place. I rolled my eyes and smirked at one of the girls near my class. *I hate being a kingka*

 

Your POV(aka Daeyeon's POV)

After 5 minutes...

"Urgh... that was a complete knockout..." I groaned as I tried to stand up. As soon as I stood up, I realised I wasn't wearing my glasses... Sh*t! I started to panic as I looked around for my glasses.

"Daehyun..."

I facepalmed myself and touched my cheek, it didn't hurt. /sigh/ Well, it's gone now... It felt like my heart was torn into pieces. I sighed as I walked towards the girl's bathroom. I turned my head and found out there was no bruise on my face. *Hmmm.... weird...* I thought to myself as I touched my cheek again.

I washed my face since I was really dizzy. I wondered why Daehyun didn't make a bruise on my face when the force was REALLY strong. Nevermind about that, all I want to focus was my cheesecake lover to be happy. I grinned about thinking that sentence. 

As I walked out of the bathroom, I, again, realised that I was not wearing any glasses. Just me wearing this.

Everyone turned their heads towards me and I quickly blushed. I looked down and quickly towards my homeroom (classroom). Then, I started to hear whispers.

"Is that Daeyeon?"

"Woah! Who's that pretty lady!" <-- a ert classmate of Daeyeon

"Isn't that Daeyeon? I saw Daeyeon wearing this earlier!"

"It can't be Daeyeon! She wears nerdy glasses!"

"I will so ask her out..."<-- same person (the ert classmate)

I heard every single sentence they said about me. I was really embarrased. Like 100% embarrased. My face became red and ran towards the classroom. 

As I went in the classroom, all eyes were at me like I was a prey to them. I got startled and quickly sat down at my seat which was near the window. Me and Daehyun are in different classrooms by the way.

I covered my face and looked outside until I felt a tap on my shoulder. I looked down and coldly answered,"What is it you want from me?" thinking that it was that y guy form my class. He lost his ity and had with 30 plus girls! Including guys! I was really scared because I heard him say something earlier.

"Woah! It's me! Aron!" He said. I widened my eyes as he said his name. I slowly turned towards him with a fake smile. 

"Yes, Aron?" I said.

"Oh my gee! I thought you were another person, Yeonnie! You look prettier than before!" He said. That's it, I really want to kick him in the manhood right now.

I looked at him with my popular "Death Glare of Evilness". Only Aron and Daehyun understand this glare. Aron was startled and quietly backed away and hid his face with his shirt, only his eyes sticking out. I smirked and blew the hair that was in front my eyes. I turned back towards the window, looking at the beautiful scenery.

I smiled a bit when a butterfly landed on the glass. I really want to touch it, I reached out my finger and touched the glass. The butterfly flew away and smiled a bit, again. 

I looked at the front gate and saw 7 unfamiliar boys coming towards the school, wearing black clothes. *More bullies now?*

"Hey, Daeyeon! What are you looking at?" A voice asked me.

"Seems there are new students coming in the school, Kai" I replied while still looking at the 7 boys.


OHMYGARRRR! SO SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT GUYS! Finally! Kai came out! What will happen in the next chapter?? And I reall have to say, I at writing. Srsly.../facepalm/ well bc of the long wait, I made a super long chapter for you guys!! Hope you like it anyways!

Chapter updated on 3 April 2013.