Chapter 1

A Werewolf's Love

"Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing!" the alarm went off. *Urgh! So annoying!!* You thought as you pressed the button to make it quiet. You turned your head towards the clock and opened one eye. 5.30... IN THE FREAKING MORNING!! *At least the Moon is still there...*

As you were about to cover yourself with the blanket, the door suddenly opened. "WAKE UP SUNSHINE!" He shouted. *Oh great... Not again with the nicknames..*

"YAH! I'm old enough for having nicknames! Just call me by my name okay?" She annoying said while covering herself.

"Ok, at least wake up, Daeyeon ah~," He gave up. I made a small smile on my face and removed my cover. Dae Hyun... He is such a great brother, a great twin brother.

"Thank you, cheesecake lover," She teasingly said with a smirk. Daehyun looked at her with disbelief and brought up his hand near her body. "You don't want me to do it, right?"

She looked at Daehyun with a small pause, and with an instant, she started to tickle Daehyun.

"YAH! DAE -laughs- YEON! STOP -laugh- DOING IT! HAHAHAHAHAHA!" Daehyun pleaded but you shook your head with disagreement and continued. *Cute...*

 

-Meanwhile-

Eric's POV

"Guys, we have to find someone... someone important," I said like a leader. I am the leader of the Omega Pack.

"What is it?" Soohyun asked while The Defenders were behind him.

"You heard about the twins? The twins who has the power to absorb some of the Moon's power and use them to defeat other wolves? The twins who cannot transform into one of us until she turns 21?" I told them.

It was silence until someone said,"I heard of it..." It was Yongguk. One of our best military wolves in the Omega Pack.

"You heard of it? What is it about?" Kevin asked Yongguk.

"Well it goes like this..."

When the moon is at its highest and powerful point, a werewolf and a human married to each other. Making the baby powerful, but the werewolf, who is a guy, soon died because he married to a human, which is against the law of wolves. The Alpha and Beta Pack were finding the mother since the baby can be dangerous.

When the mother escaped, she decided to go to Seoul, leaving Busan behind.

When the mother went to the hospital to find if the baby is okay or not. But instead of one baby, she got a pair of twins instead, which can double the danger. She was worried as the werewolf told her that it is dangerous to carry twins in the body of a human when the babies are werewolves.

And! She got the blood of a werewolf when she got married, but she cannot transform, only when the moon is full.

After 9 months, she gave birth to two beautiful babies, one guy while the other is a girl. They are named Daehyun and Daeyeon. They were born with a birthmark with an omega sign.

A mark saying they belong to the Omega Pack. Meaning the werewolf she married to was from the Omega Pack.

And now they are 20 years old, next year they are going to be 21. Also, they have some problems when the Moon is full. Example, a craving hunger for flesh of humans, them howling at the moon and more. But, they won't remember any of it, AT ALL!

And when they turn 21, they will eat their mother.

-End of story-

"But, now a werewolf and a human can love each other now, because of some of the werewolves saving some of the humans from the Alpha Pack." Yongguk ended.

"It's sad that they will eat their human mother, right guys?" Eli pitied while the others nodded their heads slowly.

"Sooooo... Leader, we must find them?" Dong Ho asked.

"Yup, and fast! Seems that Alpha Pack is starting to hunt for them and let them join their pack instead of ours. They are our siblings who are important," I said straight fowardly. I looked at the Moon and started to howl. The other wolves of the Omega Pack started to howl.

We will find them first, just wait and see, Hye Rin... (Hye Rin is the leader of the Alpha Pack, and is a guy, not a girl...)


Sorry for the short chapter! Hope I didn't give too much of the info in one chapter hehe... Don't forget to upvote this story and suscribe /does failed aegyo/