Chapter 3

A Werewolf's Love

Daeyeon's POV

"What? New students? Let me see, noona!" Kai happily said as he got closer to the window to see better. He was thankful that he was a werewolf so he can see everything crystal clear.

As he looked at the 7 boy's faces, his grin turned into a frown. *Great... The Omegas are now looking for her and her twin brother...* He thought as he glared at them.

I turned around and saw his frown face. "Kai! Why are you so grumpy?" I asked. I were friends with him for a month after he and his friends came into this school. He and the others were the only ones Daehyun and I can trust, so I told them that I was Daehyun's twin sister, and they never told anyone.

Kai was startled when I said his name, he looks at you with big eyes. I just gave him a curious face while he answered,"I... I'm just jealous that you might hang out with those handsome wer-guys. Hehe, nothing much." He stuttered.

*Hmmm... Is he really jealous?* I thought as he said his sentence. Kai just gave me an awkward smile and went back to his seat. I turned around back at the window when I found out that they were gone. I widened my eyes as they were really fast to go inside the school. *I bet they have fangirls chasing them right now...* I thought. Then, I heard girls squealing and shouting "OMG THEY ARE SO HANDSOME!" *I stand corrected.* I pleased yourself with a straight face. 

I turned your head towards the door as it opened. Then, the 7 boys I saw earlier, came into the room with beads of sweat on their forehead. *They must have ran their way here...* I thought as I look at their exhausted faces. 

"We are so sorry for the ruckus." The guy who looked like Boom MC apologized as they went further inside the room. Then, another guy came into they room. He was wearing glasses and carrying books and papers. *Maybe he is a teacher* I thought as he started to say something.

"Hello class. My name is Eric Nam but you can call me Mr Nam. And I will be your new homeroom teacher as you guys know that your previous homeroom teacher, Mr Lim, has retired his job. So I will be taking his place." He introduced himself.

Everyone in the class chorused,"Nae~" with a boring voice but I didn't say anything, I just continued to look at Mr Nam. But unluckily, he caught me not saying anything. *Oh no~* I panicked as I gulped the saliva that was building in my mouth. I tried to look at my table until he said,

"The girl with the blue dress with white dots on it. May I know what is your name, please?" He asked.

All eyes were now on me. Girls started chuckling softly and while boys stared at me hardly because of my "beauty". 

"My name is, Jung Daeyeon, Mr Nam." I replied.

Mr Nam looked a little a bit shocked but no one could see it because your classmates were busy looking at me. "Oh, hello Ms Jung. Nice to meet you. I want to ask you one question Ms Jung." He said.

I nodded my head weakly as he asked the question," Do have any siblings, Daehyun?" He mispronounced.

"DAEYEON! And no, I do not have any siblings." I immediatly replied with a stern voice. My eyes started to turn into a strong glare.

*So she is the one? I can just see the werewolf gaze in her* He thought. "Ok, thank you for your answer." He said. I nodded awkwardly as I sat down... awkwardly.

"Ok, may I know who you guys are?" He asked the 7 boys beside him. They looked at the class with nervousness. Then, with a bit of doubt, one of them FINALLY introduced himself.

"Anneonghaesaeyo, Kevin imnida.! I am 22 years old this year. I was born in the States, so if you have any trouble with English, you can ask me." He said and gave me a wink. All the girls started to glare at me with devil's eyes.

I tried not to look at Kevin or whatever his name is and looked at my table. Until he then said," Hope you can take care of me. Thank you!" He said brightly.

"Okay, Kevin. You may choose a seat now." Mr Nam said to him. Kevin nodded and almost immediatly, all the girls started pushing their boy partners and shouted, excluding me.

"ME! I HAVE A FREE SEAT!"

"ME ME ME ME ME!"

"NO CHOOSE ME!"

Kevin looked around despite the reckus and his eyes landed somewhere. He then walked towards the table beside me and sat down. * !!* I panicked. Because I was too embarrased, I covered my face and looked down at my table. Kevin looked at me and whispered to me," Hope we can be great friends!" with a giggle at the end. I slowly turned my head at him and gave him a fake smile.

But what I didn't know was that Aron was glaring at Kevin. I always knew that he has a HUGE crush on me, but he didn't asked me out yet, because I too like him. It seems he was really angry after hearing him huffing and puffing hardly like a buffalo.

*It's going to be a long day today* I thought as I looked at Kevin.


Ok, im sorry about the late update. Too busy nowadays... *sigh* well hope this a long chapter for you^^ btw, I am writing a fanfic in my notebook but I will not be posting to the public yet. Maybe around end of the year I will reveal it? hehe... Thank you fArhonEy for suscribing!