Stalker

All my love is for you - Sequel from "The wedding"

 

Yoong rushed to Sone University after he received Krystal's call.

Sone University, Yoong was graduated from here as well.

Some of the professors know him as he is one of the top student there. 

Yoongie......... called Professor Jung waving at Yoong.

Yoong turned his head and saw Professor Jung, he smiled and walked to him.

Professor Jung, the uncle of Jessica and Krystal. He is also the lecturer of Yoong when he was in Sone University.

Professor Jung! How are you doing? greeted Yoong, smiled and bowed.

I'm fine. What brings you here today? asked Professor Jung smiling.

Oh, i'm here to fetch baby Krys. said Yoong smiled.

Aigoo.... that little princess! Must be having guys problems again. said Professor Jung laughed as he knows that Krystal is quite popular in school.

I guess so. Professor, i will chat with you another day. I gotta go now. said Yoong smiled.

Sure, see you around. said Professor Jung smiling.

 

At the school canteen, Krystal was surrounded by a group of boys.

There are around 8 of them asking her to be their girlfriend.

Some of them has gift on hand, some had flowers, some had chocolate.....

Suddenly, there is a boy delivered a box to Krystal and tell her, he was told to deliver only.

Krystal is curious and open the box that she had a shock!

The box contains her photos, her daily activity..... be it in school or outside.

Omo..... i'm being stalked! said Krystal worried.

Baby Krys! called Yoong when he saw a group of guys surrounding Krystal.

Yoong oppa! called Krystal. She walked to Yoong and hugged him tightly.

The guys had a jaw-droped when they saw them hugging.

What's wrong, princess? Is it the guys? asked Yoong released Krystal from the hug.

I-I just received that box...... said Krystal and pointed the box on the table.

What's that? asked Yoong curiously.

Someone is stalking me and he/she took photos of my daily activity..... said Krystal worried.

Whoa! I didn't know you are so popular up to that extend. said Yoong teased.

Oppa! How could you still teased me with it! said Krystal slapped Yoong's arm and walk away.

Yah.... wait for me, Baby Krys! I'm just joking..... said Yoong and chase after Krystal.

I am sorry, will you forgive oppa? asked Yoong grabbed Krystal's arm.

I am so scared and you still teased me. said Krystal sulking.

Arasso..... don't worry, i will investigate for you, ok? said Yoong ensure.

Jinja? You will protect me as well? asked Krystal looked at Yoong.

Aigoo.... how can i let my little princess have probia? said Yoong laughed.

All right, you promised! I will hold you for that. said Krystal finally smiled.

 

 

 

Yoong is going to be the bodyguard for Krystal until he find out the stalker!

Who is the stalker then?

What will the stalker do next?

Stay tune guys..... kekeke!

 

From: Taenyyoz

Updated: 29.03.13