Chapter Six

Agony Of The Secret Him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter Six           Mr. Y,        Love is jealousy...           I was confused at my own feeling. The question, why am I feeling this kind of emotion is the only question kept on playing in my mind. And then, as if the definition mentally answered it, I realized, indeed it was jealousy.           Holding the gift I bought for Mr. K, just a simple cake shaped chain and a chain of a boy and a girl on their bicycles together, I searched for him. My best friend told me where he is and so, I went there only to find out, he was sharing a kiss with a girl. My heart stopped beating for a second until I found myself, walking away from that place with a heavy heart and misty eyes.            Sitting alone at the seaside, in deep thoughts, analyzing my own feelings, a friend approached me, talked to me, enlighten me. His presence was a great help at that very moment. He was there to make me smile and to finally admit to myself that this feeling I've been feeling for Mr. K that should be named.          Then, I found myself saying, I love him. Maybe for a long time already, if not for the appearance of another party, I wouldn't realize such feeling. Am I late enough to realize this feeling? I don't know, I am confused.            I hope I'm not late though.... Really hope, I'm not late.... For I'm sure enough, I love him.   -S-         Jiyong folded the letter he was holding and placed it at the space next to him as he took a shot of it.      Picking up the piece of paper, he stared at it as the words he just read kept on replaying in his mind. She was jealous. Jealous of someone from the past, someone who played a short part in his life compared to what she is to him.     He stared outside the window as a smile curved on his lips. She's jealous, and she love him but only realize it if not for Sohee's presence.     Somehow, he was thankful of Sohee's presence though she brought them to a short roller-coaster ride.     He too, was jealous that time seeing Dara having a good time with Joon's company. From afar, he watched her as she smiled, laughed and enjoyed the time being with the guy. He was jealous as hell to the point that he wanted to approach them, hold her hand and drag her away from the guy like what a jealous boyfriend would do.     But the presence of Sohee stops him from doing so. And the thought that he's not even her boyfriend but a mere best friend added to it.     Those days, how can he forget about those days? Days that he added to the list of times he felt jealous over someone.      He closed his eyes and inhaled, fluttering them open once again when he exhaled as he looked around his room, remembering the times he and Dara spent at that particular room, watching movies together, sometimes, Bom hanging around with them.     "I want to watch this one" says Dara as she showed Jiyong a horror movie she brought along with her.     "I don't know you're in this kind of stuff, Darong..."     "Now, you know. Come on, let's watch that!" She cheered then clapped her hands.     "I don't want that!" Bom protested, finally discovering the movie that Dara suggested for them to watch that afternoon.     "Don't be such a spoil sport, Bommie. Let's watch this. I'm dying to know what the story is all about. Besides, it's not really that scary. There's also comedy in here, so let's watch this, okay?"     "Are you kidding me?! How come a comedy being matched with horror? Don't be silly Dara, I don't want that. Let's watch something romantic..."     "No..." Dara firmly said as she crossed her arms on her chest and pouted. Jiyong shook his head and chuckled at the sight of the two girls in front of him. He suddenly remembered something.     "Why not, let's go grab for something to eat downstairs? I baked a cake" he said, finally making Dara smile as well as Bom.     "You can bake?" Bom asked, amused at the information he just brought up like it's a nuclear bomb being thrown to them.     "Ah-huh" he uttered, nodding his head.     "Cool! I love cakes!" Dara exclaimed as she stood up from his bed and straighten her clothes. "Come on, let's see if you did a good job there Yongie..." she said and held his hand first before she grabbed Bom's hand and dragged them downstairs, making him smile while Bom could just shake her head.    
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter