Chapter Two

Agony Of The Secret Him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Two

 

 

 

After reading the letter, Jiyong suddenly felt dizzy at the sudden revelation just before him. His heart beats so fast that he felt suffocated at that very moment. It just made his heart constricts, again, leaving him with that complete longing.

 

He felt his eyes getting misty once again, blurring his vision. He fought the urge to cry. No, he won't cry again. Dara would be sad if he cries again. And so, he took a sharp intake of breath and exhaled, sighing aloud in the process.

 

With one last glance at the contents of the letter, he neatly fold it and brought it to his chest, near his heart.

 

That makes me...happy.

 

He smiled at the thought of her last sentence inside the letter. That's his main purpose, to make her smile and to make her happy. Her smiles are just too contagious that seeing her happy made him feel happy too. He'll do anything for her for he loves her so much. Anything for her, even...

 

He shook his head as that not-so-good idea suddenly popped in his mind.

 

"Dara won't like it..." he uttered as he gave his attention to the painting of his room's wall, the painting his girl called paradise. It was a paradise indeed. "Baby, you should have forced me to tell you. Or maybe, I should really have told you the story behind the painting back then... It's good at the same time not good. Good in a way that you became my girl that night, and not good in a way that you can't even remember anything from that particular night that made me the happiest man alive..." he smiled. "Drunken Dara is a big no..."

 

He brought the letter to his lips and gave it a tender kiss before returning it back to the drawer where he kept the other letters. Setting them aside for now, he stood up and stretched a little. He placed his hands on his waist and scanned the whole place. It was indeed messy, the same scenario for the past seven days of him being in a miserable state. He suddenly felt disgusted at the sight of his room. Dara won't like this place messy as this... At the thought, he started cleaning up the mess.

 

He spent the whole afternoon, cleaning his house and disposing the things that should be disposed that were scattered all over the different corners of his house. 

 

Finally done with cleaning the whole place, a satisfied smile crept on his face. He ran to his room and opened the box placed just next to his bed. There were lots of frames inside it. He took them out and scanned each of them with a smile on his lips. He started displaying the frames at the available places and that could accommodate each frame. 

 

"There! That's better" he exclaimed as he looked at each frames that are now displayed around the place. "Baby, you really are beautiful..." he uttered as he stared at each stolen pictures of Dara that were placed at each frames.

 

He approached one and held it in his hand. It was a stolen picture of his girl as she was picking up some fruits at the grocery store where they met an old couple who told them that he and Dara makes a good couple themselves. He smiled at the thought. He took that picture using his phone before he approached her that time.

 

An idea suddenly popped in his mind. He searched for his camera and when he found it, he grabbed a coat and a cap to use for disguise. He hoped that he had disguised well using those piece of clothes. He didn't bother changing his eyeglasses though. He felt comfortable wearing them on.

 

With one last glance at his place, he smiled. This is much better than how it looks like while he's totally miserable and wasted. He stepped out of his house and locked the door as he shove the key inside his coat's pocket.

 

He looked up at the sky, the sun was about to set. He took a shot of the view. With a satisfied smile at his shot, his eyes flew at the garage where his car was parked. He shook his head. No more car for him. Also, he felt like walking...

 

~~~~~o0o~~~~~

 

As he was walking, Jiyong took different shots of things that caught his interest. He's now currently at the park and was searching for something interesting. He took a shot of the kids playing, high school girls chatting, a group of guys biking, an office worker half walking, half running, as if on a rush and a business man sipping on his cup of coffee while in front of his laptop at a coffee shop in front of the park. He stared at his latest shot. The business man reminds him of Dara.

 

Not that he looks like her, that's far from that. It's just that he can still remember how she looked like when she's doing her manuscripts. She likes to do it in a coffee shop, sipping on her favorite coffee.

 

He shook his head. Dara likes taking pictures too, she's a pro at the field despite the fact that she's just self-trained. And with that in his mind, he thought of ta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter