Prologue

Agony Of The Secret Him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Prologue

 

 

 

Everything around was a complete mess. From the kitchen sink full of used utensils, plates and empty bottles of alcohol, the living room with cushions scatterd all over the place while furnitures and appliances were not on their right places and the bedroom with bed sheets and pillows that can be found at the four corners of the room.

 

The place has been the same for the past few days. It's already evening but lights were still off. Something is playing in the television that serves as the only light of the whole place, particularly, the bedroom. 

 

A man was sitting on the floor, his back leaning at the edge of the messy bed, as he was staring blankly at something being played on the flat screen television in front of him. Tears that he just shed were already dry as his eyes became misty once again. He's been playing the whole thing over and over again for the past three days, staring at the familiar girl's smile, her eyes, pointy nose, her hair that freely falls, her petite body, all of her, he just can't get enough of watching her every movements, even listening to her voice.

 

Playing the same video for the past days didn't even satisfy his longing for her, the emptiness he's been through for the past two months of her absence. He just miss her so much that he can't help but to cry. 

 

He didn't even imagine himself crying that much back then. He had already made plans for his future, their future that he didn't even see the tragic accident coming ahead, not until it had ruined everything. 

 

If only he listened to her that they should just stay for another day so he could rest, he could have spent another day with her, or even until they grow old. He blamed himself for what happened to them. 

 

He moved, slowly, to the flat screen. As he's finally in front of it, he caressed the face of the girl who he promised to love for the rest of his life. He's not a fan of fairytales for aside from being a guy, he's not into happy endings. But at that moment, how he wish fairytales are real.

 

"Dara, my dar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter