- This industry

||| Short Stories - Angst, Sad, Fluffy etc |||

 

 

 

4am in the morning.

Taeyeon cracked her eyes open to check on the time. Running her delicate fingers through her messy hair, she felt something strapping her tightly as she does that. Looking into the blanket, she saw that toned arm around her bare waist.

Turning her head over, that man is still soundly asleep. Taeyeon gently removed the arms around her as she didn't want to wake that man. As she did that, she took a last look at him. Kim Dongjun, the maknae of a popular boy group and a huge fanboy of Taeyeon. Three years younger, but this man certainly doesn't look like or feels like an usual 1992-liner she knew of. 


Taeyeon knew very well it's a huge no-no to sleep with fanboys in this industry. Mainly because it will be hard to cut ties after the relationship is brought up to such a level. But Taeyeon doesn't care much. Dongjun wasn't the first case anyway. She has her own ways to manage and have all these fanboys wrapped around her fingers...

Getting off the bed in her curves, Taeyeon reached for her clothes and get herself dressed before leaving the hotel room disguised with a cap and shade... as usual.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Same day, same time at the other end of Seoul City.

Baekhyun was awaked by a beep sound coming from his cellphone. He stretched his arms to reach it, and finally opened his eyes when he got the phone in his hands. Rubbing his eyes, he tried to read the text.

"Hyung, nailed another one? LOL. Remember we have a schedule at 8am. Don't get too carried away. (evil smile)"

A small grin appeared on Baekhyun's face as he read the text from Chanyeol. 


Running his fingers through his morning blonde hair, a few strands stucked between his fingers. His scalp condition has deteriorated, but even so, his job still requires him to re-dye and bleach them again and again. Pouted with frustation, he tried to get off the bed and head towards the bathroom.

But when he attempts to land his foot on the ground, he felt resistance from behind. A pair of warm arms strapped around his shoulders as he felt a soft kiss on his neck. Baekhyun smiled, before removing the pair of hands away from him.

"Stay a little while longer." she said as she grabbed him again. "I gotta go. I have schedules." Baekhyun replied while busy putting on his pants. Hearing that from him, the woman pouted and retreats herself back into the blanket. But her eyes are still staring at the half- man. "Are we meeting again?" she asked. Baekhyun turned around as he pulls over his T-shirt, replied her with a small smirk. She got the sign, and turned over with displeasure. i.e. no, they aren't going to meet nor sleep together again.


In the bathroom, Baekhyun the tap and looked himself into the mirror. He wiped off the mist to take a closer look at himself. That woman outside, a member from one of those random girl groups, is the 7th woman he slept with since he first tasted 2 years ago. She's hot. The was good. But that's so much he can remember from this 7th woman.

He let out a small cold laugh at himself.

Baekhyun wished he is still that innocent and pure boy like when he was 20 years old. You know, like an innocent puppy. But it's kind of unlikely when you are in this industry. Especially if you are a man. All man has needs. It's human nature. Temptations, lust, .... is everywhere in the industry. Women throw themselves at you. Everyone cross the line and challenge each other's level of tolerance. Hardly anyone is spared here. Most idols can't have usual relationship like normal people do. Thus, it became a norm to sleep around and exchange partners. There is also this saying, "In here, there is no 20years old s". 

Baekhyun was an exception for a short while. He became a trainee and entered the industry at an older age, and so he only gets to taste his first ual experience when he was almost 22. And looking back at his track record, he can at most be considered a slightly-experienced beginner here in this industry...


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


After party, SMTown World Tour 2015.


It was in Bangkok, Thailand.

The SM artistes are having a party after their concert ended.

Hard liquor, red wine, champagne, food, noises etc are all over the place. The party was crowded but fun, as the SM family finally get to spend quality time together. Heechul and Leetuek are also back from the army. Their presence certainly made the party even more fun, but chaotic at the same time.

Holding on a full glass of red wine, Leetuek who is already very drunk... walked his way across the hall to Taeyeon who is quietly sitting at a corner with her 8 sisters watching the crowd. Leetuek reached Taeyeon and casually placed his arms over her shoulders. 


"Taeyeon, drink this for Oppa!!" he said with a loud voice which attracted all attention from the crowd. Taeyeon embarassedly pushed the glass away with a smile. "No, you must drink it. For Oppa!!" Leetuek insisted. Knowing it's rude to reject a drink from a sunbae, Taeyeon took it but only intend to take a few sips. However, Leetuek doesn't give in after that few sips. "Finish it, Taeyeon. You have to finish it!"  he insisted.

The other 8 girls knew Taeyeon isn't a good drinker and tried to stop Leetuek's drunkard acts. But it didn't help. Tiffany and Sunny who are the good drinkers from the group even offered to bottoms-up for Taeyeon but Leetuek just wouldn't buy that. Taeyeon knew she had to oblige so her oppa will finally stop all his crazy acts.


"Arraso, arraso! I'll drink it. But promise to leave me alone after I finished this." Having that said, Taeyeon took everything in a gulp. As soon as she does that, the entire crowd in the hall... SJ, SNSD, F(x), EXO, etc... gave a loud applause. Thinking Leeteuk will back off after she finished the glass, Taeyeon was wrong. He quickly filled another glass of wine and pushed it to her face. Didn't want him to look silly and bad in front of other hoobaes, Taeyeon decided to take another gulp. But thank god, Heechul and Kangin came in time to rescue her from the drunkard ahjusshi.

Kangin held onto Leeteuk while Heechul grabbed Taeyeon's glass left with half-filled wine."I'll drink it for her....." Heechul gulped it up on Taeyeon's behalf and turned the glass upside down after he finished it in split seconds. Heechul's heroic act of protecting his favourie dongsaeng won loud cheers and applauses from all the hoobaes.... and that finally puts the ordeal to an end.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


In the washroom, Seohyun and Tiffany accompanying Taeyeon when the alcohol finally gets into her. Taeyeon tried to throw up but she just couldn't. "Unnie, are you okay?" Seohyun asked worriedly as she pats on her back. "What's wrong with Leetuek oppa? I thought he should be more mature after returning from the military services. But he became worst." Tiffany commented. "Unnie, sshhh" Seohyun stopped Fany as someone might overheard her loud voice.

Taeyeon cleans herself up a little and assures her two sisters, "I'm fine. Don't blame him. He is just drunk." Tiffany scoffed at Taeyeon's mercy on the oppa who once broke her heart. "Unnie, do you want to go back to your room first? I can help you up." Seohyun asked. Taeyeon shook her head, "It's okay. You two return to the party. I just need some fresh air out there." Taeyeon points to the central garden of the hotel. "We can accompany you...." Tiffany offered. "Don't worry. I just wanna be alone for awhile. I will return to my room shortly I promised." Seohyun and Tiffany hesitantly takes in Taeyeon's request, knowing how stubborn their leader is...


Taeyeon walked herself into the garden. She lied. The alcohol is still getting into her. Her head is still giddy like hell. But for some reasons, she doesn't want her sisters to look at her like this and get worried. She believe the fresh air from the garden will help freshen up her mind before she make her way back to her room.

Taeyeon carefully figure out her steps into the garden, but the stones on the uneven ground are just not helping. Taeyeon tripped on one of those pebbles and loses her balance. Luckily enough, someone was there to catch her when she fell. "Thank..." Thinking it's some guest or staff from the hotel, Taeyeon was about to thank the person. But she stopped when she saw a familiar face.


"Baekhyun?" she said.

"Are you okay?" Baekhyun asked with his arms around her trying to keep her balance. "You don't look too good. Was it because of the drinks?" he asked. Taeyeon smiled. "I guess so. Luckily you were here. If not, I might have just fallen into the pond." she said. Baekhyun returned a grin at her cute little statement. "Is there anywhere you want to go? Do you need help?" he asked. Taeyeon browsed around until her eyes set on a bench. "Can you help noona to that bench?" she asked. Baekhyun nodded with a smile.

Sitting down and resting her back comfortly on the bench, Taeyeon sink her forehead down into her hands supported on her knees. Noticed Baekhyun hasn't leave, she looked up. "Uhmm, I'm okay by myself. You can return to the party." Baekhyun walked over and sat beside her, "It's okay. I can stay. I need some fresh air too." Nodding her aching head, Taeyeon just let him be.


Taeyeon closed her eyes trying to get her dizziness off her head, but Baekhyun's presence just doesn't allow her to fully relax. She opened her eyes and look at him. "I'm sorry that you see me like this. I know I look like trash now..." she jokingly commented. Baekhyun took a look at her and smile, "It's not too bad. You look attractive like this." Taeyeon let out a laugh at his greasy comment. She would have been offended if it was someone else who said it. But he is forgiven, because he is Baekhyun.


Taeyeon sit up and took a look at him..... for the first time in a long while. Beneath that blonde hair and those studs on his ears, Taeyeon could hardly find any traces of that old Baekhyun she once knew. That little puppy who one finds it hard not to love. That innocent fanboy who had problem taking his eyes off her. That pure and innocent young man who doesn't even have the courage to hold her hands. But all that has long vanished from this current Baekhyun.

Is this is how fame and popularity changed a person? She thought to herself. Taeyeon heard stories about him. How he slept from one girl to another. She is not surprised, since they are in the same industry. She knew it better than anyone how things go around here. Besides, he is popular, good-looking and talented. Plenty of woman will find their own way and threw themselves onto him. Like any other male idols, he deserved to have fun and enjoy the peak of his life.


Baekhyun took a glance at the woman beside him.... the woman whom he did not set his eyes on for a very long time. This woman, who used to dorky, fun, friendly and cute, equipped with all traits that attracted him to become her fanboy. But since quite awhile ago, she became quiet, controlled but wild at the same time. It's a different Taeyeon presented right in front of him now.

Is this is how time changed a person? He thought to himself. Baekhyun heard about her stories too. How she allow her fanboys to get near her, and even to the extend of allowing them to sleep with her. He can understand from an ex-fanboy point of view, how great it'd be to go to bed with your idol. He would probably go for the same thing if he didn't get debuted from the same agency with her.

 

Taeyeon thought. If that time she didn't let their age gets in her way..... if she didn't hold back her feelings and distanced herself away from him, how would things changed? Would they get a chance to date like some celebrity couples? Would S.M allow them to? Before she has an answer, Taeyeon quickly put the thoughts away.

Baekhyun thought. If that time he didn't choose fame over his true feelings... if he had chose to oppose S.M instructions to stay away from her, how would things changed? Would he still make it so far as an idol? Would he still be with his old self, who believed in love and devotion? Would he stand a chance to be with her? Would she allow herself to take someone younger as her man? Before he can think further, Baekhyun shakes off his thoughts.


"I gotta go." Taeyeon finally broke the silence. "Where to?" Baekhyun asked. "I'm returning to my room. I guess a bath would probably help." she smiled and replied. Baekhyun nodded and stood up, "Let me you back then. I don't want you to collapse on your way there." Taeyeon smiled and rejected. She stood up and attempt to get herself together assuring Baekhyun. "Look, I can walk straight now so don't....."

Before Taeyeon can finish that sentence, she tripped and fell herself onto Baekhyun. He grabbed onto her tightly and Taeyeon held onto him trying to find her balance. She looked up and found herself totally wrapped in his arms. They were literally "this" close to each other....


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 

The door to Baekhyun's room opened.

Entering the room is a couple with their lips locking onto each other. Baekhyun closed the door with a clean kick and leaded his partner into the room. The couple was undetachable from their passionate kiss. Her back is now leaned against the wall as Baekhyun does his work from her lips down to her neck, while she grabbed his blondes and moaned. If it was someone else, Baekhyun would have roared at her for grabbing those hairs which hurt his weak scalp. But she is forgiven, because she is Kim Taeyeon.

Baekhyun moved his lips up and place them back onto her lips while forcing his tougue through. Another passionate kiss before Taeyeon finally pulled herself away to gasp for oxygen. She opened her eyes to find the attractive blonde man gasping for air as well. And his eyes set firm on her.


"Do you really want to do this?" she asked, almost whispering as she pants hard for air. He didn't reply but just looked at her with a smirk. Taeyeon removed her arms from his neck and pull off her top over her head revealing her black bra. Baekhyun moved his eyes down and stared at the half-revealed bareness, while Taeyeon leaned forward to remove the buttons on his shirt. 

With tops removed, both of them engaged in another round of passionate kiss while Baekhyun skilfully removed the hook of her bra. He brings her closer so he can feel her body. His manhood grew when their bare chest touches each other. He thought it was already at it's full when they shared the first passionate kiss. However, it seems like the charm of this woman is challenging his full potential.

Baekhyun landed Taeyeon onto the bed and both of them removed everything that was left on them. He crawled onto her and lifts her thighs guiding them around his waist. Last thing he needs to do..... Baekhyun stretched his arms to his wallet and pulled out something. The must-have for every male idol and they need to bring it with them 24/7 - a ....

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


It was 3am.

Taeyeon woke up with a strong pain in her head. She knows she's suffering from hangover. Rubbing her fingers against her forehead, hoping it will remove the pain. But it's just plain useless.

She turned to look at the time, like what she usually does the first thing she woke up. Being in this industry for so long, it became a habit for her to keep close to the time and make sure she doesn't get overslept or get slip from any schedules. Seeing that it's just 3am, Taeyeon let out a small sigh of relief since their flight back to Korea is 10am the next day. The only thing that is bothering her right now is, her girls might be spending time looking for her the entire night. 

Taeyeon turned her body around, and welcoming her is a calm sleeping face covered partially by those blonde bands. Taeyeon pulled the blanket up a little to cover her petite body as she felt a little chill moving down her back. She wondered if it's the air-con that is especially strong in a tropical country, or it's the young man beside her giving her the "chills".


She took a closer look at him before she made some discovery. Although the room is dark, she still can see it clearly. Beneath those blonde bands, she found the long-lost Baekhyun. Those sharp eyes without traces of eyeliners, he looks so clean and clear. That nose sniffs a little as he breaths... and those lips which pouted a little as he sleeps. He looks like a cute little puppy here, and isn't this the old Baekhyun? Perhaps, it's only when he's not concious about himself, like this... sleeping... he allow his old self reveals.

Taeyeon missed him.

She missed the old him.

She doesn't like the blonde version of Baekhyun even though he looks good in it.


Studying his perfection, Taeyeon reached her hands out wanting to remove strands of hairs on his face. But then something strikes into her mind abruptly. Taeyeon held back. She slowly turned away and stared into the ceiling. "Don't be naive. Don't get deceived by that, Kim Taeyeon. He's no difference from other male idols out there. Don't even think of putting any emotions to it. Don't be silly. He just treats you like one of those women he slept with. There is no feelings, no strings attached and he wouldn't even look at you when he woke up...."

Taeyeon nodded to herself. She closed her eyes and try to get rid of any thoughts she had earlier before turning over to give him a last look... like what she did to every man she slept with. Slowly, she removed the blanket over her and pulled herself away from the bed. Just like this, Taeyeon get herself dressed and left the room without turning back.

On the bed, Baekhyun opened his eyes staring at the door just closed. He knew it. He knew she will just leave like that without saying goodbye.


It was until Taeyeon moved her eyes when Baekhyun decided to feign sleep. He has been watching her sleep since he woke up. He couldn't find any words to describe how he felt to have Kim Taeyeon sleeping beside him and the fact that they made love last night. He slept with other women, but none of them make him look at them like a pabo for more than 10mins. He knew Taeyeon wants to be wild and casual, but looking at her sleeping like a child makes him hard to believe she is that sort of woman. He was asking himself.....whether she will just leave after she woke up. He seems to already know the answer but he is willing to take a gamble for the otherwise to happen. Unfortunately, it didn't... 


"This is how everyone plays the game in this industry. I'm not alone afterall."

Baekhyun closed his eyes with disappointment.....

 

- STORY END -

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What do you think so far??

Okay, I didn't put this chapter as matured theme even though there were some bed scenes. However, since there were not much described there ( I'm not good at it so use your own imaginations), I'm leaving out the "M". 


In case you haven't notice,

this project comprises of multiple one-shots and each has a different story plot and has it's own ending. 

Hope you enjoy it so far, and please comments & subscribe.

I'd love to hear feedbacks from you. =)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~