l o v e l y

[ l o v e l y ]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I met you in my dreams and I feel alright;

Your arms propped you up as you stared at the figure in bed next to you. A smile that stretched for miles planted on your face as you watched him sleep. His mouth that hung open as he softly snored, the light seeping in through the white chiffon curtains, and the sea breeze that made the room smell so perfectly like your days on the beachside. You traced the curvatures and indentations on his frame, fingers delicately running over his facial features. You frowned, however, his face seemingly much thinner than you remember; sure that his hectic schedule left him with a smaller diet. You missed his extremely plump cheeks; but you didn’t care for long, because as long as he was home, it didn’t matter how he looked.

The said male shifted, his lips smacking together as he slowly woke up. Still in the middle ground of unconsciousness, he urged his body to move. To find the owner of the fingers that were currently tracing his collarbones. He tried to remember when he became shirtless, the memories of night’s past reminding him quickly of the entangled limbs and sweet words that were traded in the darkness. A small smile overtaking his face as his eyes focused in the daylight, landing on the female who encompassed his mind from day to night.

“Good morning, Minseok-ah.”

The sweet voice that willed him to steal a kiss every time he heard it. The same voice that encouraged him everyday to continue singing and to continue following his dream. Today, that voice was laced with sleep and hoarseness. Tiredness evident but overshadowed by the delight and happiness of his, now, conscious state. “Good morning, love. Enjoying yourself?” he joked.

You chuckled, crossing your arms underneath you as you laid your head in your arms. Watching him as he shifted to his side, the white sheets covering his lower half as he faced you. You hummed in response, joining him as he blinked the last few bits of sleep out of his eyes. “I like watching you.” You stated, his eyebrows quirking up at the odd response. “That could be taken a very different way, love.” He smiled. Understanding what you meant, he leaned over and stole a short kiss, caressing your cheek as your own eyes fluttered shut from his gentle touch.

“You know what today is, right? Minseok-ah?”
    “Another day where I convey my love to you?” His free hand drawing intricate patterns on your back, a content sigh escaping past your swollen lips. Abused and raw from the intense kisses the two of you shared. “Try again~”, you sang, playing along with his childish games. He chuckled, puffing his cheeks cutely as he pretended to think harder. “Hmmm, how about another amazing day we spend on the beach, just you and me, the sand between our toes, the sea salt air rushing through our system, and the sun kissing our skin so perfectly until we fall asleep in each others arms again.” He smiled softly, his eyes meeting yours as you smiled back, his offer sounding perfect. “I like the night though, Minseok-ah. Let’s stay up all night and watch the stars.” He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter