Meet our MOM

Never mind the LOVE

 

"Omo~! You seem to have guests!!” a guy came out in the spot light.

The guy was wearing a pink apron. He has short hair and thick glasses.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Imagine: Eric..

in this..

~~~~~~~~~~


When he reached the last step the lights turned back on.

He went to you and pinched your cheeks. "Aigoo~ what cute friends you have!!! I just wanna eat you up!!" 

He released your cheeks and you rubbed the pain out and you just smiled back.

 

He clapped his hands twice and maids went in the receiving room. *I thought they said MOM? *
You looked at Mi-sook, who also had the same question in her head.
 L-Joe caught you and Mi-sook exchange thoughts. So he tried introducing you guys. 

 

"Eric, this is ~~~~, and her friend Mi-sook. They're classmates with Neil and we became friends with them since."


"This is Eric. He likes us to call him Umma/MOM so don’t get the wrong idea. But we treat him like a REALLY old hyung. He was the one who adopted all of us from the orphanage and raised us since. We all shouldn't be here if it wasn't for him."


Eric inserted. "But… You!” he pointed at you and Mi-sook “Can call me appa/DAD!"
"But I thought you said you don't like being a dad?" Ricky complained.
"To annoying little boys like you? Never! But to sweet little delicate princesses, I’m proud to be a father to them.” Eric grinned.


...........


After minutes… A servant came in, "Dinner is ready Sir!”
"Omomomo!!!! Let's eat!!" Eric said.

In a loooooooonng dining table, you and Mi-sook sat in front of each other beside Eric. While in the other hand, the six boys sat on the faaaarrrtthheessstt opposite side of the table.
And the only way for you to talk to them is to shout.

Maids came in with nine silver trays. They sat one in front of each of you and took the silver thingy up. In your surprise... A big and juicy piece of T-bone steak grilled perfectly was in front of you.

Mi-sook had the same thing. Eric smiled as he saw your bright smiley faces.


You heard Neil shout. You looked at him and he was coming near. "Eric!!! Why do we always have the same thing everyday?" Neil shouted.
He looked at your plate and his eyes went wide. “And why do they have steak while we have freaking vegetables? You know we hate vegetables!!” as he said that the other boys came. 


"Woah!" Chunji exclaimed.
"Steak!" CAP was drooling.
"Noona~... can I have some?" Ricky was pouting with his hands below his chin but his eyes were focused on your untouched plate.


You didn't see L-Joe or Changjo. They were still seated at the other side eating their vegetables.
"You have that because you are not doing your work properly and they have this because they are guests. YOUR guests if I remind you. Do you have any more questions? Neil? ” *Work? They are working? *

They sat back down to their chairs and started to eat their vegetables. You felt sorry for them but then you saw Ricky picking out his vegetables, you decided to do something.

 


~~End of Your POV~~


~~~~


~~Eric's POV~~



I kept looking at their sweet faces. Actually, I didn't know what to do or say to them, I've been raising boys half my life and the only female presences I have are the maids.

~~~~ started eating. She sliced her steak in two and ate the smaller part. Once she finished the small part, she stood up. "Eric-oppa..."
"Uh-uh-uh" I waved my finger. "Call me appa remember?" I reminded her.
"Appa~" I could here the hesitation in her voice.
"Yes?"
"I know I may be disobeying you in your own house and all but I really feel sorry for them. Can I give them the other part of my steak? I'm already full anyways." 
*what a sweet girl! Now I know why my boys wanted her as a friend! It wouldn't mind for her to be my daughter in law... *


I snapped out. I just nodded and she smiled. She skidded to the other side and placed her plate in front of them. *But to who?*


................


"Is she always like that?" I asked Mi-sook.
"Yes...? But not with food. It's the first time I saw her this way, actually. I guess she really mean it this time because she hardly give her food away…"

"Hmmm~” I pushed my glasses up.

 


~~End of Eric's POV~~
 


~~~~


~~L-Joe's POV~~

Neil kept complaining how ~~~~ and Mi-sook got steaks while we got vegetables. *Sheesh... its still food! *

I sensed some one coming I turned and saw ~~~~ holding her plate. She placed it in front of us. “Here guys. I’m not that hungry anyways.”

Ricky’s expression brightened at the sight of meat same as Neil. Chunji and CAP stood up and lightly hugged ~~~~ and went to the piece of meat. *Pssh… How can you do this when you like food so much? *   

CAP sliced it into six equal parts and gave one to each of them. ~~~~ patted Ricky’s head and went back to her chair.

“THANKS ~~~~-ah!!!!” Neil shouted.

*Is she that warmhearted that she could easily soften mine? Why am I even like this? Is this really what unexpected love feels like? I never knew… * I just kept looking at her from the other side of the table.

 

 

~~End of L-Joe’s POV~~

 

I’m so hungry…

Hahaha!!! Thanks for reading guys!!

See you at the next chapter!!XDXDXD