sweet little thing called CARAMEL SUNDAE

Never mind the LOVE

 

After that wonderful dinner, that you secretly didn't get to enjoy, Eric asked the boys to tour you in their enormous house but since it was getting kind of late, the two of you just asked if you could leave. 

So once again, L-Joe and Changjo was the one to take you two home since CAP was sleepy, Chunji and Neil played video games and Ricky was doing the homework he should've have finished before he went out.

This time, you guys took their motorcycles. You weren't shocked because of L-Joe's pink motorcycle but you were worried because your best friend will be riding on a motorcycle of a guy that is too young to have a license but miraculously have one.

"Changjo-ah... Aren't you too young to drive a motorcycle?" you asked.

"Are you kidding me? Changjo is the best driver of the six of us... Aside from me of course!" L-Joe bragged.

"Muh? I AM the best driver out of the six of us!! Ask anyone… I swear!" Changjo fought.

You laughed at them while Mi-sook was busily looking at her phone. 
You asked her “Is there something wrong?"
"Mom texted me that Myungsoo wasn't home. She asked me if I knew where he went so I'm trying to contact him but he won't pick up."
You placed your hands on her shoulders. "Oh~ Don’t worry Mi-sook! I bet he'll be there when we get home." 



.........

 

VROOM~VROOOM~

"~~~~-ah! If you wanna go home you better hop on!"
You hesitated before going up. Instead L-Joe pushed a pink helmet down your head and helped you up.
Changjo handed a yellow one to Mi-sook. She wore it and also went up to Changjo's white motorcycle.

"~~~~-ah! You better hold tight if you don't want to fall off." L-Joe reminded you.


You grabbed onto L-Joe's back and off you went. So was Mi-sook and Changjo who were right behind you.


~~End of Your POV~~


~~~~


~~L-Joe's POV~~


~~~~ leaned her head against my back. I could feel her even breathing.
 *I do hope that she won't hear how fast and loud my heart is beating right now*

She was so close to me that I kinda felt her stomach growl. And I kinda think it did since she winced and moved a bit... *Babo~ I knew it! You were just faking it a while ago....*

I looked around and saw a McDonald’s sign a few more blocks ahead. *At least she's not choosy with food. *

I hit the break and told her to get off, "Why did we stop? Why are we at McDonald’s?"
"I got a feeling you might be hungry." I smirked at the thought of it.
"No I'm not!!" she shouted but her stomach disagreed and made a really loud growl.
"I told you so...” I laughed as she just lowered her head. 
She went in while I texted Changjo to not worry and just bring Mi-sook home safely.

"Welcome to McDonald's!! May I take your order ma'am?"
"Okay, choose whatever you like! But don't order the whole menu!" I looked at her.
"Umm... I'll just take the chicken nuggets! And a milkshake!" she shyly said to the cashier lady.
"Are you sure that's all?" I raised an eyebrow.
"You did tell me to not order the whole thing!" she quickly said. 
"Hmm~ okay if you say so…" I told her.

She walked away from the counter and sat at the first empty table she found. She sat there and she propped her hands so that her head rested in her the back of her palms.

"Omo~! Are you two a couple? You have a really cute girlfriend back there! And you quarrel like the two of you are really in love... Ah~ I remember my high school days..." the cashier lady daydreamed but easily snapped out. "I’m sorry. Will that be all sir?" I smiled at her and looked at the menu. 
"Actually... Can you add two big Macs, large fries and.... do you serve coffee at this hour?"


~~End of L-Joe's POV~~


~~~~


~~Your POV~~


You sat there at the table waiting for L-Joe to come with the tray.

Then you saw L-Joe and you waved at him. He seems to be bringing a tray filled with orders. *Did he secretly order those for me??.... Nah! I bet that’s for him anyways... *

He's sat down beside you and gave you your nuggets. He took the cream and sugar and placed it in his coffee and he stirred.
"Umm... L-Joe, is that all for you?" you pointed at the two big Macs and fries.
"Who else would you think that would be eating this?? You?” he chuckled.
"OH~" *I guess it's just too good to be true... Sigh~*
You just looked down while taking a sip out of your milkshake.

"I’m just joking! Here you go ~~~~-ah...” he slid you the tray and he gave you a big Mac. "Eat this. I knew you wanted to eat more of that steak. And I'm sorry for not insisting that you should take it back and eat it. We never get to eat those kind of food too well only if it's our birthday of course. Still we're very sorry… How about you come back next time okay?"
*Here he goes... He's being nice again. But why do I feel that this is the real him? *


"L-Joe-oppa?" you shyly said.
"Hmm~?" he looked at you as he sips his coffee.
"Why do you act nice to me when we're alone together? And when we are with others it's like nothing ever happened?"


~~End of Your POV~~


~~~~


~~L-Joe's POV~~


*darn! Was I too obvious? *

I put down my coffee and faced her, "~~~~-ah... Actually I..." 

Suddenly, the lady in the counter a while ago passed. "Aigoo~~ my new favorite couple is talking... Anyways... Here you go! On the house!" the lady placed a caramel sundae on the table.

~~~~ stared at me. "Couple?" *this is bad…*
" Yea... She kinda thought we were on a night date… I tried to deny it but..."
"Its okay…” she leaned closer and whispered “Just go with the flow L-Joe-ah~~"

*WHAT THE?? It's okay with her? * 


She took the sundae and giggled “... there is free food!"
*Sigh~ I knew it! *

 


.......................
 



We were back on my motorcycle and before we knew it we were already at ~~~~'s home. She took the helmet off and gave it to me. "Thanks for the food and bringing me home L-Joe-oppa! Drive home safely okay?" 
"Its nothing! What are friends for?" I drove away.
*Its best if we're friends... first... *

 


~~End of L-Joe's POV~~
 


~~~~



~~Your POV~~

L-Joe drove away in his motorcycle. His last words kept ringing in your head. *"What are friends for?"*
"Friends? So that's what he feels. JUST FRIENDS."
You took a deep breath and a small smile as you went in your house.



~~End of Your POV~~
 



~~~~

 


~~Myungsoo's POV~~



I walked in our alley when a pink motorcycle passed me. I didn't see who it was so I kinda followed it. They stopped in front of ~~~~'s house. I saw a girl get off and she took off the helmet. *~~~~?! *
The guy on the motorcycle took the helmet and went off.


*Who was that? Were they on a date? Were they alone together? I thought Mi-sook and ~~~~  just went to see a movie with? Wait… is he one of those boys? But who? What is happening? *

All kinds of questions came in my head as I came back to my house and saw Mi-sook sitting on the sofa watching TV, in her pajamas. 
" YAH!! Where have you been? Did you know mom has been worried sick?" *so she wasn't with Mi-sook.*
"What hour did you come home?" I curiously asked.
" I dunno. About an hour ago, I guess. Why?"

"Were you with ~~~~? Who else?"
"Our friends... Duh? Changjo took me home while ~~~~ was with L-Joe. Wae?"
"Oh~ Its nothing... “
*Hoya was right. I’m losing my grip on her. *

 

~~End of Myungsoo’s POV~~

 

Haha!! Its a really long chapter!

Tune in to find out how Myungsoo’s day went!

Thanks for reading!

See ya!! :D