Suspension II Chapter 4

My Disneyland Princess

Min Jei

 

What?? Belle is sick?? I..I can't believe it. Is she a..a doll? Wait a minute, Yeah, I remember.. The day Belle become human.. I. I have a dream..

 

 

 

In the nick of time

Hyung told me: Min Jei ahh.. Let's go to hospital.. quickly!!

Then I reaplied: Why are you so worried hyung? You seem a bit worried to her..

 

But Hyung answered nothing except telling me to go hospital....

 

 

 

 

 

And hour later,

 

Hyung asked the doctor: How is she sir? Is..is she fine? what happen to her?

The doctor answered: Don't worried sir, she is fine.. She has a little bit allergic on fur isn't it... there's nothing to worried sir... she is pobably fine now.

 

I then asked doctor: So, can we look at her now?

The doctor answered: Of course.. But you should keep quiet..

 

 

 

 

 

 

Min Jei

 

I keep thinking... it is not possible to have an allergic. She is just a doll..  A doll never can be a real human!! How will it be possible?? Maybe they only can happen in movie.. how will it be possible for real life..  Ohhh... Belle you make me such a big question..

 

 

 

 

 

 

The day over with my suspension.......

 

 

Another day, Belle was a bit find.. And she seeming to forget everything... And she can talk!!

She talks at my mother: Where am I? Why i am here? Can you explain everything?

 

 

I was very shock! Is Belle is pretenting that she cannot talk when she come to my house? Is she pretenting that she forgot everything?

 

 

 

 

Nothing can help me think...   Suddenly, the open, and Hyung come in.....

When Hyung come into the room..

Belle give a big stare at him and look like she saw her boyfriend!!

 

 

 

 

 

Belle

Ohh... Who is that handsome guy?? Why...why i can't remember anything in the past???