Wow! That's the miracle...

My Disneyland Princess

One day, while I was going to the Disneyland to see my Belle, I saw her outside of the shop with torn dress.. I was very upset to see my Belle like that.. And I asked the shop owner why he put this doll out?

Then the shop owner answered: I sorry little boy.. If I put this doll in front of my shop, many kids will come and throw the stone and I’ll be poor immediately…

But I give the answered: So then where are you going to put this doll? Somewhere else other cannot see maybe?

The shop owner put his head down and whispered: I am so upset to put this doll off, because she is the one who made me rich… But now I have no idea where I need to put her somewhere safe..

As the shop owner told, I suddenly replied: So, can I keep her? No..no..no… I mean, if she is with me she be safe, forever.. I promise… And I’ll put her in my special room..

But the shop owner seems not to believe me and said: Why do you want to keep her and are you sure you are gonna keep her safe? If you promise this forever, I’ll give her to you..

So I said happily: Yes sir! I won’t let you down…

In the nick of time I carry my Belle and go back home.. When I reach there, my mother asked what was that… but I refuse to answer and run to my room..

I put her in my special room where every one cannot see her… One day by one day pass, I always talk to her not letting her boring.

One day something strange happen.. At night I heard the foot step, eating voice, mumbling Ohhh.. so many!!! I wish I could know what was that… Night by night I heard those voice.

On Monday night, I have a strange dream.. That Belle become human.. And she talk to me.. Also she come to my school… Ohhh.. I hope those dream were true… Tuesday evening when I come back from school, and enter my house… I see the dust which never fall on the ground.. I thought it might be a thief! Then I took out the umbrella and find for him.. One step by one step, searching for him.. Finally, I…. I can’t believe it…. It was not the thief! It..it was Belle! What a miracle? Belle is alive! Ohh.. I can’t believe it!!