Handsome Brother come back from America!!!

My Disneyland Princess

Min Jei

I tried to say hi but no answer, I asked her what she likes to eat, she doesn’t answer anything.. She just shows me with action. Nobody knows she was there… Day after the day past, I notice that my Belle always wear that clothes… So I decided to bring her to the shopping mall…… In the evening when I come back from school, I said hi to Belle and she replies me with her beautiful smile….                           

                I put my things away and told her: Belle, will you come along with to the shopping mall? I..I would like to buy some new clothes for you….

No answers…. Then she shows me that she is afraid to go outside…. And I don’t know the reason…

But I told her not to be afraid of anyone cause I am with her….

She still shows me her bad expression but then she smiles at me which told me “I will come with you….”

We were so happy but other people look Belle with their strange eyes… As Belle is wearing the big dress… Belle always holds my hand tight whenever we go out…. We bought many clothes then we come back from there… At home she shows me wearing the clothes I buy for her…. She is so cute when she wears them….

One month later,

One of my brothers from America comes back to Korea to study with me together… He has a good figure, long legs, but he doesn’t like the girl… And Mom told me that he is going to stay with me!! Where can I put my Belle then?? No… I can’t tell him that I am living with her… Huhh… how can I do? Ahh… Why did I forget my Special Room!

Ring… Ring…. The bell ring …

Then I remember… Joong Ki Hyun! Where is Belle? Belle.. Belle.. come quick don’t come out until I call you ok…

And Belle node me with smile… I was fall in her smile then nock.. nock.. Min Jei ah… Min Jei… Please open the door… Oh.. Go..go in..

Then I open the door, and I said: Oh.. Hyung you are here… You become taller… What is your height?

Joong Ki reply me: Guess it..

Then I reply excitedly: 175 cm? 178?

He refuse: nope.. 180 cm…

I reply surprisely: Wow.. you are taller than me! I am 178 cm…  

Suddenly, huhh… cho...

Hyung notice something is wrong with me… Then he asked me is there anyone in this room… Of course.. I refuse.. but my voice is shaking as I speak..  

 

 

 

 

Joong Ki 

 I think Min Jei is lying me… I think he is covering something... Then I heard the chocking sound again.. I wonder why Min Jei is lying me, even though I am is brother….  

 

 

 

 

                     

Min Jei

Does Hyung knows??? OMO.. he is going to tell that something wrong with me... I..i need to clam down.... ok..ok..

At the same time, my secret room open... and cute Belle coming out because she is scary there... Omo.. I am in big trouble...

 

 

 

 

Then Hyung asked: What the.... Wh..who is she? and what is she doing here... Are..are you guying living together????

But I refuse quickly: no..no.....!!!!

 

 

I look hyung and he look strange... looking at Belle....

 

 

 

 

 

 

Joong Ki

 

I wonder why she is looking at me so strange... She..she is not like the other girl i've met... she is cute...in her smile..... but i still asking in my mind why Min Jei have that girl...

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry for my late update!! pls to be continue.....