Is that true Belle is sick???

My Disneyland Princess

Min Jei

Hyung looks strange... Why he is staring Belle? And why Belle face are red??

Suddenly Min Jei ah.... 

My Mother come in!!! OMO... What can I do?? how can I explain mom?

 

 

 

Then Mom said: OMO.. Who is she Min Jei? I have never seen her before... Is she your girlfriend??? Please don't tell me that!!

I answered: No..no.. she is not.... She..... she is my friend..just friend... her..her parents....are already pass away... and she..she .... is very sad... and has no house be..because of her parents.....

Joong Ki Hyung disturbed: ok..ok.. we understand now... so.. you mean... you want to let her stay with you right?...

I answered: ^_^ you can say like that... Aww.. and i forget... This is Kim Ji soo... Her nick name is Belle...

Hyung asked: Her name looks odd... and why her name is Belle?? She is not Disneyland Princess... And Belle is your favorite character right..

I shouted: Ahhh.. don't asked me now....come.. let's go and eat dinner!!!!

 

 

 

 

After eating Dinner,

 

Belle was walking out the house...... Hyung was also walking outside as usual...

 

 

Joong Ki

 

I wonder why i met her here?? Is she following me??  I cannot fall on her... She is my brother friend... no...no...   Then i feel the touch.... I turn back.... And i saw Ji soo.... She stared to me with her beautiful Sky Blue eyes... I asked her what she wants... But she show me just action.. I think she cannot talk... Then she fall on me...

 

I called her: Ji...Ji soo ah...Ji soo ahh.... huhh... Belle..belle? Are..Are you fine?

 

 

What I need to do? 

 

 

Suddenly hyung! Min Jei  run toward me..." Omo what happen? Do you do something to her? And what that stone for? Do..do you hit her???? Hyung I don't really think you are such kind of people!!! Mom!!! Mom!!! " he called out his mother...

 

 

 

"What is going on Min Jei???? Omo Joong ki ah what have you done on her???" She told me by seeing the stone in my hand..

Then I refuse "no..no. You misunderstand me! I have done anything on her!!! Please believe me.. I am just walking by myself.. And I saw her.. Then she falling on me... I..I am telling truth.... Please... Please.. Believe me...... I..I think she is sick.... Her whole body is hot...