Small Break(Update; Not a Chapter)

Monarchs Taking Flight

Eeeeeh sorry guys I've been taking just a small break from writing. I'll probably go onto the next chapter today or tonight I just needed a breather. I'm having a bit of a hard time lately but I promise I haven't forgotten you guys. <3

 

So I wanna have some discussions with you guys! I like opinions on things and I've been talking with my friend Kimba/xXYoiteShindouXx a lot about some of these things so here's the things I wanna discuss.

 

1. What do you think of all the North Korean issues? They've warned foreigners to evacuate South Korea and even the South Koreans are starting to evacuate the country. Do you think North Korea will go through with their plans? They're planning to strike us somewhere between the 12th and the 16th. Kimba's birthday is the 13th and mine is the 14th but instead of celebrating together all we're doing is worrying about our babies from SHINee and U-KISS and SuJu and Block B and 2PM and whatnot.

 

2. Here's a scenario for you:

 

You find yourself, to your surprise and utter enjoyment, receiving the gift of spending a week in South Korea. While there you have the chance to meet up with all of your biases from the K-Pop and K-Rap groups you like.


You go to the meetup like normal, but during the meetup something wonderful, perhaps a little creepy, happens. Every single bias you have is present and all of them, at the same time, from the girl AND guy groups(I am panual so I like people regardless of gender), ask you to go out with them.

You can only choose one. You have to let every other one of them down, tell them no, sorry but they're not your choice.

List your biases from your favorite groups for me, tell me what you would do, who would you choose and why, or how would you go about choosing?

 

What would you do? Would you just die? Would you have a breakdown because it's so much pressure and you don't wanna hurt anyone?

 

I'll give you my answer:

My biases are-

A. Key from SHINee

B. Taeil from Block B

C. Sungmin from Super Junior

D. Panda Hyung(Jun.K) from 2PM

E. Amber from F(X)

F. Jonghyun from SHINee

G. Kevin from U-KISS

H. Hoon from U-KISS

I. Eli from U-KISS

 

I have a problem with U-KISS. The problem is that my biases change back and forth. My very first bias from U-KISS was Eli. I watched the Believe music video and that was how I found them. Eli was y, he stood out because of his blond hair and I immediately remembered his name and could point him out everywhere. Everyone else I got mixed up on.

But he would be the first I would eliminate. As much as I love Eli, he focuses a lot on physical attraction. he's said on camera that the first thing he looks for is figure, shape, big s and whatnot. Obviously I'm a guy so I don't have those :'D But the fact is I don't ever base my attraction on physical appearance. Sure it's nice as an add-on but it's not anywhere close to important to me. If you're going to spend your life with someone and grow old with them you're not gonna look pretty forever.

 

I think I'd eliminate Panda and Amber next. I simply don't really know much about them. My attraction for them from what I've seen is that Panda is cute and funny and he's y, and Amber is a tomboy so I have this immediate lust for her and I love her attitude, but that's all I really know about them. I can't get into a relationship with someone I don't know. So where are we...? What's left..

 

A. Key from SHINee

B. Taeil from Block B

C. Sungmin from Super Junior

D. Jonghyun from SHINee

E. Kevin from U-KISS

F. Hoon from U-KISS


It gets a lot more difficult here. These biases have been with me a long time and eliminating them is difficult.

 

I think Sungmin would be next. Once again I don't know him that well. I know he's absolutely adorable and he's so cute and sweet and just friendly. He has wonderful intentions and he would be the most cuddly little thing you'd ever know. But he's not /boyfriend/ material. He's more..little brother material? I think he's older than me too so that's sad. //sobs

I would feel really REALLY terrible denying Sungmin though because knowing him, he'd probably cry. He would be extremely difficult to say no to which is why this is harder for me.

 

I think after this I would eliminate Hoon and Jonghyun, in whatever order. Jonghyun and Hoon are both extremely powerful, strong but sweet guys who have a good focus on life and a passion for what they do. Their voices are beautiful and they sing like angels. But Jonghyun and Hoon also have something else in common. They're not just strong physically. They're strong mentally.

Due to this I think they'd handle the news better, they'd be able to get over it and move on with their lives. They might be hurt initially but I think they could get through it.

So we haaave...

 

A. Key from SHINee

B. Taeil from Block B

C. Kevin from U-KISS

With only three left this gets a lot more difficult omfg.

 

So..oh man I'm gonna cry. Key's next. God. Key is sassy and y and strong and he can handle rejection. He would just say you too and move on I think..

 

But Key..Key was the first bias I ever had. Key got me where I am today. Key inspired me to go farther, he's the reason I decided music was something I had to do in life. Key didn't just help me love SHINee, but because of SHINee he helped me find other groups, other biases, other musings and inspirations I never had before this time last year. Key is so much more to me than I think people realize. He's my very first bias but he's also so deeply inspiring that right now I wouldn't be here if it weren't for him.

The sole reason I would let him go and not date him is because I know he could handle it and move on. It's the only reason I have that's good enough to say he's next, he can make it without me..I love Key so much and saying no to him would be so torturous to me. It would kill me inside and the only thing keeping me moving would be knowing he would be fine later..

 

So it's down to Taeil from Block B and Kevin from U-KISS..

 

And honestly Kevin is next. I would have eliminated Kevin before Key. He wasn't my first bias. He wasn't my second bias. But Kevin captured my heart in a way no one understands. Kevin flipped my bias list upside down and scribbled all over it and ed it up everywhere. Kevin was the first bias I had that ruined my bias list forever. He literally caused me to keep moving back and forth between biases and switching them all around and forgetting who was who and why I loved them and man he got me so confused.

So why would I choose Kevin after Key?


Because Kevin is so sweet to a point that breaking his heart might literally cause me to backtrack, change my mind and choose him later. Initially I would say no but Kevin..Kevin literally cannot remember a time when he's ever been angry with anyone. He's always smiling, always so gentle and encouraging. When another member of U-KISS messes up on something, instead of scolding them he encourages them. He says, "Hey, it's okay I know you can do this. Just pick yourself back up and everything will be okay."

Kevin is from America so his English is perfect and he'd be easy to communicate with.

And he's so absolutely unrelentingly loving and caring that I know if I said no to Kevin..he would cry. It would break his heart into a million pieces and he wouldn't know what to do with himself. I literally told Kimba when I found Kevin and learned about him that he was the good, unsassy, uny side to Key. He was the light part of Key's heart and he was so loving and worth every bit of effort and time. If it were a different situation and only Kevin asked me out and not my other biases, he would get a yes in less than a heartbeat because he is absolutely so perfectly beautiful in a way I cannot describe in words.

 

If you don't know Kevin, you really should, because he's just worth everything in the world. Saying no to him would break him in such a way that it would, in turn, break me, and I might end up sobbing with him and taking it all back and saying yes.

 

Except there's Taeil.

 

There's one key difference between Kevin and Taeil. What is that? It's really quite simple.

Kevin is happy.

 

There's a reason Taeil is so quiet. It's in his blood type. AB types are very quiet and they only speak up when they really need to. Taeil fits his blood type perfectly.

 

He is quiet, he hides his feelings, he doesn't show a lot of emotion, and he doesn't smile a lot. He extremely blunt and honest and because of it he can come off as an when really he's not. He'd rather tell you the truth and hurt you than lie to make you feel better.

Because of Taeil's quiet behavior and how small he is in size, if you watch a lot of Block B videos you'll notice that Taeil seems to disappear from the group. He's still there, but everyone really just ignores him or forgets he's right there.

The other members poke fun at him all the time, and many fans have said that Taeil is not as important as the other members. I hear a lot of people call him ugly, people poke fun at him that he's fat, they say that since he can't rap or dance, that he's worthless to a rap group. The one thing he has going for him is that he can sing, and a lot of fans seem to think that's not enough to make him important.

He seems invisible to everyone else, and because of that I think there's a part of him that isn't really happy. There's a reason he loves animals so much. He can talk to them, express his feelings to his fish and his two dogs. He doesn't have any living, breathing human beings to talk to, to express feelings to or reach out to.

The only person who makes an effort with him is Pyo Jihoon. P.O is great but he's a little overwhelming, and I think Taeil doesn't know how to handle it a lot of the time so he just lets Jihoon do whatever he does best, which is fangirling.

He's not exactly willing to open up to people and I think he feels like he is what the fans say he is.

But to me he's not fat. He's not ugly(he's ing adorable k?), and he's definitely not worthless. His voice is the voice of an absolute angel and his sensitive feelings towards animals proves that somewhere deep inside him he's a great person with a lot of feelings.

I'd choose Taeil over everyone else because I want him to be able to express himself to someone. I want to know he can trust someone enough to tell them how he feels. I don't want him to feel like he's invisible again. I don't want to say no to him and make him think, "Wow I really am invisible. He didn't even notice me or give me a second glance."

I don't think Taeil is an because he's blunt and honest. I think it's a way that he proves himself the oldest hyung of his group. He has to assert himself somehow and that's how he does it. He makes his arguments blunt and honest and snappy and it gets the attention of the others. I think his dorky glasses make him adorable. I think he's extremely self-conscious where he shouldn't be.

He thinks he's fat. He's not. He thinks he's ugly. He's not. He thinks his eyes are too small. I think they're just perfect. Taeil could use someone shorter than him to lean on from time to time.

Even if he and I weren't meant to be a couple, I would hope he would be able to be a best friend. I would hope to form something with him that's enough to sustain a strong bond and make him open up to me because I want to prove I'm someone he /can/ come to.

I want him to know that I feel like he does. I've always been the oldest of my groups but been called the baby because I'm little and short and cute and it's great until a certain point and then you realize people aren't respecting you anymore.

Everything about Taeil is exactly the way I am. I am extremely quiet. I don't get together with people a lot because I have social problems and don't talk a lot. I used to be loud but then something silenced me and I haven't talked much since. I am very blunt and honest. I often will make friends cry from my y attitude because instead of being sweet and lying to make them feel better, I bluntly tell them what the problem is if they're at fault, I make them feel bad to a point that it's ingrained in their memory because I want them to be a better person in the end.

I love tattoos. I have one. I'm planning six more currently, one being the Block B logo, the small tribal "b." I love piercings. I want an eyebrow piercing. I have to re-pierce my conch. I'm probably getting a hand-web piercing. I understand him all the way down to his fashion statements and there's not a thing about him that is not exactly like myself.

I know what it's like to not want to open up to people and I want him to have the security of that one friend, that one loving person who will always make him feel safe and like he can open up to me. He's inspired me more than anyone I've ever known and I only wish he knew that.

My dream of being in K-Pop is a lot of hard work and dedication, losing weight, perfecting my singing voice. Like him, I can't rap or dance but that's okay because I'm practicing even if I'm bad at it. I'm learning Korean, I'm trying, and my dreams only increase when I think about the fact that I would give just about anything in the world if it meant meeting him one day. I know his English isn't that great. My Korean isn't that great either but we can work it out. We can learn. We can teach each other.

And like me, when he has a passion and a love for something he totally immerses himself in it until he gets there. His drive is just like mine, and part of my drive is meeting him, knowing maybe one day I can be there for him.

For all these reasons and so much more, Taeil Hyung would be my choice over anyone else, no matter how hard it would be to say no to any of the others.

It makes me cry thinking about going through a scenario like that but my decision will not faulter or change.

This is how it is.

 

So tell me your answer to the scenario. I'll probably put this on Tumblr as well.

This meme, this prompt has gotten me to thinking and writing so I'll have another chapter out soon! C:

You can also reach me and talk more in depth with me on my Tumblr, Twitter, Skype, and deviantART. Find me here:

 

Skype: chibiwolf1005

Tumblr: hoonsphone.tumblr.com

Twitter: http://twitter.com/chibiwolf1005

deviantART: http://ravens-folklore.deviantart.com/