Cupid?

You Taught My Heart A Sense I Never Knew I Had (Hiatus)

April 27, 2010

 

Dear Friend,

Today filming was good. We did some horror episode and there's a guest. A female guest; I know this is not the first time a female guest spend the night with us on Family Outing. I probably never talk about the guest before right? But tonight I feel like want to let you know about this girl. I still remember the first time my eyes lay on her the moment she'd step out from the car and suddenly all the noise I heard just gone. It's so quiet. I can't even hear what did Jae Suk hyung and the other family member said about her. All I heard was my heart beat 'dup dup dup ~' . I'm so mesmerized with her smile. She's so beautiful indeed. Her name is Song Ji Hyo. It's not like this is the first time I saw her in front of my face but this is weird you know? I just don't know what exactly happen. I just don't understand why suddenly I felt that it's just the two of us in this huge world? Why I feel weird this way? I keep on thinking about this and can't figure out what exactly cause this. 

There's a moment when I go up to the hill with Hyo Ri to pick up some veggie and from there I can see Jae Suk hyung, Hae Jin and also Ji Hyo and suddenly Jae Suk hyung and Ji Hyo try to talk to me from that distance. I barely heard them even I'm not sure but there's Ji Hyo said "Kim Jong Kook oppa, sa.......hae" and she just smile after that. I can't hear the whole sentence but my heart seems like feel something. I feel like my heart slowly got ache. It's not the bad kind of ache; I think it's a good kind of ache. I don't know to explain to you but its just feel that way. At some point I think that I have known her for my whole life. It sounds crazy isn't it? Did I and Ji Hyo have met in our life before? There's really something about her. Something I can't describe something I can't even figure out by myself. Or maybe I just think too much? Or maybe I'm just too tired so that my brain didn't work to solve the questions that running around in my head?

Or maybe all her cuteness got my attention so that I can't think about something else than trying to think why I felt this way about her? Kyaaaa! I think my brain really stop functioning. Questions keep running around but definitely just questions without answer. This is insane. I need to stop thinking. I'm off to bed now. Maybe times will show me the answer for all this question that running in head right now or probably there's no answer at all. I'm gonna let it be just it be tonight. I'm too tired to think now. So, talk with you later okay friend.

Till then, annyeong ^^~

The confused guy,

Kim Jong Kook

 

*******

 

April 27, 2010

 

Dear Diary,

First thing I want to ask you is please slap me in the face. Pretty please ~ I just want to make sure that I'm not dreaming of worked together with Jong Kook oppa. Kyaaa! This is not a dream right? This is really happening right? Omo~ this is really real. I still remember how he smiled at me when our eyes met this morning. He's so handsome you know? Very well figure he has. He’s seemed perfect. He is perfect in my eyes. I know he's a bit shy. Hardly to heard his voice because I think he just shy and all he can do is smile. I know his voice really soothing as I am a huge fan of his music. But I don't really sure that he really got that killer smile. His smile can make me melt just like that. Luckily I still got my sense or else I will just run to him and confess to him that I really like him. Thank God I didn't do that crazy thing. 

What else I can say, today seems to be the most happy day in my whole entire life. The day that only exist in my dream before and today it's really happening. Thank you God for this precious memory. I will always remember this day. I know we just filming but this is really a priceless. I want to talk with you more but my hand and brain doesn't go along this time. I got so many thing in head that I want to share but my hand seems lost and really don't know how to write to describe the way I felt right now. Probably I will talk to you about this on time to time.

Thank you to you my diary for being such a good companion to me for this whole while. I'm grateful that I have you to share something that I shy to share with anyone else. Tomorrow will be another day. Another day that I can see Jong Kook oppa. I hope after this we can keep in touch. I really hope for that *finger cross*.

 

P/S : Oppa, did you snatch my heart away?

The happy girl,

Song Ji Hyo

 


Yet another short chapter, I know the timeframe doesn't work well with the actual time when they filmed FO together. I just want to make it happen after Jong Kook's 34’s birthday. Don't get confused with the timeframe okay? Just enjoy reading even my story not that good. For those who stopping by gomawo ^^ I'm allow any suggestion and critic because I know this story just as lame as myself.