~The Third Meeting

Arranged Love Project
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“YOU!!!”
 

“Yah! Why you’re here jerk?” Krystal crossed her arms in front of her chest.


“It’s not your business why i’m here. But ...” Minho took the ball from Mason.


“Nuuuh my ball” Mason pouted as he make a grabby hands with his short arms.
 

“You are the one who kicked this ball right?” Minho ignored him as he glanced to Krystal.
 

“Y-yes. Why?! You have problem with that?” Krystal crossed her arms.


“Of course you stupid! You hit my head for god sake” Minho said as he pointed at his head.


“like i care~” krystal scoffed.


“yah!” Minho pulled her hand before she walked away.


“wae wae? It’s not my fault you know! why you must sat at there? If you didn’t sit at there, you wouldn’t be hit by me” Krystal pulled her hand away.


“this stubborn girl...” minho hissed but then he felt a small tugs then he looked down.


“hyung~ gimme my ball” mason tugged minho’s jeans. Minho want to give it back to the cute toddler but he
want to give a lesson for his noona first. He bend down at Mason level.


“I'm sorry boy~ hyung can't give it back to you because that ugly noona... It’s mine now” Minho nodded and ruffled his hairs and stood up then walked away. A smirked keep on his face as he heard mason started to shouting.


“MY BALL~ NUUUUUH” Mason want to run after minho but krystal picked Mason up before he can do that.


“Masonie~ let’s go home ne~ noona will buy you ice cream” Krystal nuzzled Mason small nose and started to walk away.


“NUUUUUH~ MASON JUST WANT BALLIE~” he keep looking at his ball and struggles in krystal arm.

“noona will buy you new one baby~”


“nuuh~ my ball! Gimme back my ball! Mason don’t want another ball~” he started to crying.


“yah.. big boy didn’t cry masonie” krystal started to panick. She rubbed mason back, hope that he’ll stop crying.


“Ball~ Ji noona bought it for mason... mason ball.. give mason’s ball back” more giants tears escape from his bambi eyes as he keep screaming madly.


Krystal sighed.

 So it’s from that Ji girl? Who is she actually? How can she make Myung oppa and Mason love her like this?  Krystal thought and started to daydreaming but she blinked when she felt a pair of small arms wrapped on her neck.


“Jungie noona *sobs* take mason ball pwease *sobs* mason is sad* mason burried his face on the crook of krystal necks as he pleaded her with his cute baby voice.


Aigoo~ i can’t say no to you and your brother
Krystal thought.
 

“okay! But mason must promise noona that he’ll not cry again and noona want to see mason’s smile again!” krystal pecked mason head.


Mason nodded immediately as he wiped his tears away with his small palms.


“Mason not creys again!” mason smiled widely, showing krystal his milk teeth which make krystal laughed.


“good boy!” krystal looked around and spotted minho already far away from them.


“aigoo.. that jerk..” krystal hissed softly then she looked back at mason.


“mason.. mason stay here ne? Noona will take mason’s ball back~ mason can’t go anywhere” she patted his head gently.


“mason go too~” he whined and pouted when he know that krystal want to leave him alone.


“but if you go with noona, noona can’t run fastly to cacth that thief” krystal pouted too which made the younger giggle

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter