~The Second Meeting

Arranged Love Project
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Next Day

@Choi  Resident

“Morning umma.. appa..” Minho greeted his parents in the dinningtable. It’s a perfect morning in Choi family. Minho is only son in that family.

“Morning boy~ take a seat and grab your breakfast” his mom answered and smiled at him.

Minho took a seat and grab some bread and strawberry jam before ate it. Strawberry is his favorite flavour.

“Minho tonight we’ll have a dinner with my client and you MUST come with us too” his dad said.

“what? But i can’t appa... i have a dinner with Yuri. Why is so sudden” he refused it.

“Yuri?? you still in relationship with that girl?” his dad looked so angry. He didn’t agree if Minho still together with her. It’s because he know that she and her family just want his wealth. Because Kwon is Choi’s enemy.

“Yes, we’re still together. Why?” minho shrugged.

“What? You’re so stubborn. Didn’t i said that you can’t be together with her? She’s not a good girl Minho!”

“She’s a good girl appa” Minho defended his girl

“Whatever. Just come tonight if you still want to stay in here or you want me to kick you from MY house” his dad said before leaving the dinningtable.

“umma... ottokhe?” minho pouted.

“i’m sorry boy...  i can’t againts your appa... just do whatever he want.. he know the best for you..” she said and patted his shoulder before leaving him alone.

Minho sighed heavily then he called Yuri.

“yes baby?”

“I’m sorry baby... we must cancel our dinner tonight”

“mwo? Wae? i already prepare everything”

“My dad want me to do something baby.. Sorry..”

“always like that.you never care with me.  Okay it’s up to you. Bye” she hung up and Minho just sighed heavily again. He decided to take a walk around to take a fresh air.

He walked to the park and he took a seat on a bench.  He saw many kids playing around.  Then suddenly a ball hit his face.

“Ouch!” he rubbed his nose. “what the hell!!” he stood up immediately but then saw a little boy approached him.

“My ball~~~” the boy nudged Minho’s jeans.

 

***

 

@Jung Mansion

“Noooonaaaaaa~” a cute 4 years old boy run toward Krystal room and jumped on her bed.

“Noonaaaa~ wakiee!! Let’s go to the park!! Mason want to play with you!! wakie wakie~~” he shook her body.

“mmm~”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter