~The First Meeting

Arranged Love Project
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soojung Pov

The sunlight was so bright today. There is no sign for the rain to come. Because what? Because this is summer. And.... Finally, i can go back to Korea again. Yeay!

When i arrived at the airport, my eyes begin to sweep all corner to find someone who i miss so much. He is my bestfriend and my best oppa, Myungsoo oppa. How have he been? Sigh~ We didn’t meet for 2 years. We’ve been be friend from childhood. He’s my neighbor too.

As i want to walk, suddenly my eyes being covered by someone.

“Hey princess, still remember my voice?” said that voice, as my smiles appear on my face.

“Who are you? hmm... don’t tell me if you’re an ” i decided to teasing him.

“Yaah~” he releases his hand from me. “You’re so cruel. You said you not remember me huh?” he pinched my nose hardly.

“ouch” i slapped his hand away. “that hurt, you know?” i pouted as i glared at him.

“aigoo...” he immediately hugged me. “i miss you Jungie”

“I miss you too myungmyung oppa. so much” i hugged he back.

“how are you sweety?”

“hmm... i’m fine just little bit tired. But if you treat me an ice cream maybe the tiredness will disappear” i smile cutely at him then he laughs.

“You’re not change Jungie. Still a little kid” he stuck his tongue out.

“Yes, I am.” I stuck out my tongue back.

“Okay then, kajja! Let’s buy a huge ice cream for my little princess” we started to heading to the ice cream shop.

You’re not change too, Oppa. You’re always be my caring Oppa.

End Pov

 

Meanwhile in the same airport and on the same times

 

Minho Pov

Today she's back. She's back from her vacation.For spent one week without her it feel like the hell for me. And i want to see her so much now. But where is she? I've waiting her for almost 2 hours in here and i still have a meeting one hour later.

“Honey~” A girl waved at me and hugged me.

Finally she is here. Sigh~

“Hey, are you mad at me honey”

“No” i’m not hug her back.

“Yes, you’re. I’m sorry that i’m late that because there was some trouble in the plane. Mianhae honey~” she said with her puppy eyes.

“Aish. Why i can’t mad at you, huh?” i hugged her back.

“Because you love me so much honey” she giggled.

“Yeah, I miss you.”

“I miss you too, honey”

“Le

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter