Final

First Kiss

 

chapter one
»first kiss
____________________________________________________________________
 
On a windy day in Seoul, Bora was making her way to Pledis High. She doesn’t want to go to school but if she skips school even just for a day, she won’t see her beloved Jihoon. Lee Jihoon, the most popular guy on their year level. He’s talented, rich, handsome and smart but he doesn’t really hang out with the other students except with his friends. Jihoon also has a sister, the most popular in her batch, same as Jihoon, she’s smart, rich, pretty and talented but she’s very sociable. Everybody loves her. Jihoon’s sister, Jihyun is actually close with Bora since they are both in the swimming team. Bora reached the gates of their school, before she could even step a foot, loud screams could be heard as a car was parked. Fangirls and fanboys rushed.

‘The Lee siblings,’ she thought. She wanted to enter their school but the students were blocking the whole driveway. She couldn’t do anything but wait until the siblings could pass. The Lee siblings got off the car and made their way.

“Jihoon is so handsome!”

“I wanna marry Jihyun noona!”

“He’s so cute!”

“Jihyun unnie is so gorgeous!”

“Jihoon and Jihyun unnie is so fragrant!”

“YAH! Stop being so scary!”

Bora could only roll her eyes. Jihyun saw her friend and walked towards her. The students were shock why Jihyun pays attention to Bora. Jihoon on the other hand just watch his sister walked towards the little girl.

“Bora-ah, why are you frowning?” Jihyun lowered to Bora’s eye level. Jihyun is tall and her heels even added to her height.

“I just wanted to pass through the crowd but I just couldn’t,” Bora said softly. Jihyun chuckled at Bora’s bluntness.

“Sorry,” Jihyun said. Bora just pouted, Jihyun pinched Bora’s cheeks.

“Ouch,” Bora whined and pouted.

“Okay, we’ll walk faster,” Jihyun winked at Bora. Jihyun went to Jihoon who had his hands on his pocket, obviously annoyed due to the students.

“Let’s go, Jihoon,” Jihyun called Jihoon. If you didn’t notice, Jihyun is only cold to Jihoon and Jihoon is only acting like a kid when he is with noona but he doesn’t show it at school, of course. Jihoon could only give his death glare to Bora and walk with his noona.

After the Lee siblings passed by, the driveway became clear from the students. Bora decided to walk to her classroom, upon arriving she saw Jihoon looking at his cell phone.

‘Texting his girlfriend, I suppose,’ Bora thought.

Bora went to her seat which is just in front of Jihoon. She wasn’t a very good student so she decided to plug her earphones and listen to her favorite K-Pop bands’ songs. But deep inside, she was thinking why Jihoon never talked to her except if it’s very important. He’s too cold and snobby when they meet. She liked him since she transferred to this school; he was still very approachable that time but now it seems like he’s not the Jihoon she met before.

“Choi Bora!” A guy called from the door.

Bora didn’t budge since her earphones were in full volume. Jihoon stood up and removed Bora’s earphones from her ears.

“Yah! You’re being called by Daehyun hyung!” Jihoon yelled just near her ears.

“Are you planning to ruin my ears?!” She replied as she stood up and saw Jihoon just a few inches from her face. The both of them stared at each other for a few seconds more.

‘She’s so pretty,’ Jihoon thought.

‘He’s so handsome,’ Bora thought. In an instant her cheeks turned crimson red as she felt her face heat up.

“Stop that,” Daehyun teased.

“What’s happening?” Jihyun stood beside Daehyun.

“Ohmy! My brother, what are you doing to Bora?” She joked.

Jihoon walked towards the door. Daehyun, Jihyun and the others made way for him since he is sending his death glare to them.

“Bora, come here,” Jihyun called.

Bora slowly walked and went to Jihyun.

“What is it sunbae?” She asked.

“Can you help Daehyun and I prepare the stage for the school performance which is after 3 days?” Jihyun asked.

“Why me?”

“It’s because I know I can trust you,”

Jihyun leaned in and whispered, ”My brother will also help.”

“Unnie!” She whined.

“Okay? Let’s meet after school, so we can plan,” Daehyun and Jihyun walked hand in hand as they go to their room.

Bora went back to her seat still thinking about what just happened, it was her closest encounter with Jihoon and she can feel her heart beating so fast and she unknowingly smiled.

On the other hand, Jihoon was with Jaehyun, they were at the school garden.

“I saw what happened earlier,” Jaehyun informed.

“And I know, you’re heart is beating so fast right now,” Jaehyun poked Jihoon’s shoulder.

“YAH!” Jihoon messed his hair.

“But honestly, you still like her right?”

“I’ve always liked her, okay? My sister even knows it,”

“Then confess,”

“I couldn’t, I’m too cold and arrogant to her. I couldn’t just tell her I like her,”

“You’ll be helping for the preparation of the school performance, right? Jihyun noona and Daehyun hyung asked her to help, maybe you could be good to her by that time and show how sweet you are,” Jaehyun giggled at the last words.

“Stop joking around,” Jihoon complained.

The classes continued flawlessly, as expected Bora will always be feeling sleepy. Jihoon would be caught staring at Bora. Jihoon fell in love with her since that day, he first saw her. She was wearing a pink dress with matching white doll shoes. She was too cute and adorable. He was actually very friendly to her but when he knew that Seungchul was actually interested in her. He became very cold and snobby. After a few hours, the class finally ended. Bora was busy packing her things.

“Bora, my sister told me to fetch you for the planning. She warned me not to keep my eyes off you before you, I mean we reach the place,” Jihoon said and grabbed her wrist.

They arrived at the place, Jihoon still holding her hand. She accidentally tripped over a stone and fell on top of Jihoon, or specifically she fell on top of Jihoon and accidentally kissed him. She quickly got up.

“Sorry,” She ran and went to look for Jihyun.

“YES!” Jihyun and Daehyun hugged each other.

Jihoon followed her. Jihoon finally saw her and she was sitting on a bench covering her face.

“OHMY! WHAT TO DO?! What if he knew that I like him?” Bora whined.

Jihoon was shocked, he didn’t expect that she will like him back. Jihoon decided to just confess to her.

“Bora-ah,” Jihoon stopped hiding.

“OMO!” She jumped from shock.

“I like you,” He bluntly said.

“What?”

“I like you, should I repeat it for you?”

“I like you!”

Bora was really happy. She hugged him.

“I like you too,” Bora confessed.

Jihoon was so happy that he kissed Bora on the cheeks.

“I guess, they didn’t really needed help,” Jihyun said. Daehyun was still holding her by her waist.                          

“I’m so happy, Bora actually became my brother’s girlfriend,” Jihyun smiled widely.

“I know right,” Jihoon laughed.

“Thanks noona,” He added.

“We’re actually planning to help you confess with each other but it seems you didn’t need help,” Daehyun said.

Daehyun gave Jihyun a peck on the nose while Jihoon kissed Bora on the forehead.

“So, let’s go on a double date!” Jihyun invited.