Duo

Marry You

Plans.

Yesung had always loved drama and attention. He was the best in his acting class for it.  Of course, he wouldn't do this daily specially since Roo hates getting too much attention. And drama? Don't even mention it. But he thought it spiced things up and that is exactly what he wanted to do.

Take things to a whole new level.

So, that is exactly what he did. He followed three easy steps for his proposal to be perfect.

Set the mood

And so he did. He ignored Roo for two whole weeks while his proposal preparations were going on. Before, he'd always call her to come to his house after work but his calls were less persistant now. Bah! He didn't even call anymore. He'd send half hearted text messages and would never send her flowers to work like he'd usually do every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. He knew she was nad beyond belief yet he couldn't wait to see the smile in her face. He knew he'd get a smile out of her after this.

Time

Roo loved sunsets and sunrises, he had learned. But the sunrise was a bit too early, specially this spring  time of the year. So that was a no to sunrise. However, sunset was acceptable. 

Setting

Choosing the setting was the hardest task of all because Yesung and Roo were so not alike. They had common interests but their personalities weren't compatible. (However, opposites do attract! He had learned that over the past years dating her.) The places he would like were crowded and exotic while Roo, he knew, would like something peaceful and quiet. However, he ended up picking an easy setting.

So, what was the setting?

Easy. 

A mall.

Yesung sured loved the attention.

 

A/N: So Yesung is a drama and you're not. Hehe ^_^ Updating this story is so easy. I should write more on here~! So, what do you think it is?