Nihil

Marry You
Prologue.
 

"You seem..stressed" Yesung massaged his girlfriend's shoulders tenderly.

"You don't know the half of it" Roo replied

This would happen frequently. She'd have an upsetting day, she'd drive to his house, he'd be there, waiting for her with open arms, and she'd run right into his comforting embrace and start sobbing softly. She often reminded him of a rabbit. Soft, fragile, and quiet. But also a tiger. Fierce, strong walls, and loud when she wasn't sad. But it was days like this that she most resembled a rabbit.

"My mother is the spawn of Satan and my grandmother is Satan himself" Roo ranted. "I can't stand them! And my boss actually tried to flirt with me. And my co-worker called me a because of it. The nerve on that chic, I swear!"

Yesung placed a strand of her hair behind her ear tenderly. "It'll be okay, Roo Boo"

"How many times have I told you not to call me that?" Roo narrowed her eyes at him, silent tears still falling.

 "Now, now" Yesung said rubbing her tears away with his thumb. "How about we watch Ju-On?"

"You know I hate horror movies" Roo said

"But that'll give you an excuse to jump right into my arms when you're afraid" Yesung smirked

Roo punched his arm softly and laughed. "Dork"

 

 

Roo had fallen asleep halfway through the movie. Ju-On may be Japanese horror but it wasn't that scary and it was more confusing than anything else.

Yesung stared at Roo's sleeping form. Her soft, pink lips formed a small smile. Her bangs covered one of her eyes. She'd often move her nose from left to right. She looked at peace.

Yes, definitely a rabbit.

Yesung her back carefully as he continued to stare at her lovely, peaceful face. He had always wanted to live with her but her family had repeated a million times that it wasn't proper for a girl to live with the boy if they weren't married. He would often think how easier it would be for her if she lived with him but no matter how much Yesung would try, it was still not proper "family etiquette." He was hurt by this since he hated seeing tears fall from those beautiful eyes of hers. He hated the way her nose would instantly turn red from not being able to breathe properly from her sobbing. He wanted her nose to be red when he caught her blushing.. Not crying! Besides, there was only one way Roo would move in with him and that'd be if he married her.

Wait..,he thought.

Marry..

Roo..

Move in..

Marry..

Yesung's eyes widened and a wave of excitement rushed through his body. He tried his best not to move Roo. He mentally slapped himself for not thinking about it earlier. Plans started opening up in his mind and he grinned. He looked down at Roo and his gaze softened. "Baek Ruoxin, I think I want to marry you" Yesung whispered to Roo's sleeping form.