We are.. like sisters?

I'm not here for your sister.

~Meanwhile at a photo-shoot~

"Okay, five minute break while our models change!" The photographer announced to the people working in the studio.

Jessica Jung and Tiffany Hwang thanked the people helping them walk from the mess of objects they were being photographed with to the changing area. "Thank you," the american girls smiled to the employees as they walked away.

Once they were alone the best friend duo quickly went to work on changing their outfits into the set waiting for them next on the rack. At least one of them did. The other one took her time to sit on the couch and check her phone. 

A message was waiting for her from her mother. 

Text From; Umma 

Hello my love! I hope your shoot is going well. This is just a reminder to please pick up some drinks for the dinner tonight. Taeyeon is already here and helping like the great girl that she is.~ Remember you can invite anyone to join, the more the merrier! Ask Fany, I know she misses her family and she is my other daughter anyway.~ Much love, Umma <3

 

The blonde's brows furrowed as she felt her heart do it's familiar skip while reading Taeyeon's name. 'Ugh heart.. Haven't you learned not to skip at even the sight of her name by now?'

'Why is it so quiet? Usually Jess would be complaining about wanting a longer break due to her great need for a daily nap. Maybe even the sound effect from her camera as she tried to take a picture of me changing..' Tiffany thought. The younger girl took a moment to glance over at her friend, and quickly noticed her upset expression. 

"Jessi?" she called out, "Is everything okay?" Concern was apperant on the younger American's expressive face as she faced the elder woman.

Jessica looked down to her phone in her hands and let out a soft exhale, "I just want to be happy Tiff.. and I want Taeyeon to be happy too. Even if it's not with me."

Tiffany's sympathetic expression added a small smile at her friend's words. "And that, Miss Jung, is why you are an amazing person and my best friend." The younger woman leaned over and pecked the older girl's cheek. A light blush began to form on her own as she quickly gave one of her famous eye smiles to hide it. 

"That and we know each other better than anyone." Jessica added with a grin.

The two then just gazed at each other for a nice pause. As if time slowed as their eyes met, comunicating wordlessly as so often the pair could do. 

Clearning the younger woman broke the silence, "But what brought that up Jessie? Did Taengoo text you?"

"No, it was my mom. She just reminded me that Tae will be joining the family dinner tonight." The woman explained before her puppy like expression came over her face while looking to her best friend. "Tiff, would you please join me tonight?"

The sudden request from her long time crush had made pink lover rather flustered, "Oh- As a shield or something?"

"Well yeah but that's not the only reason. You are a part of the family Tiff, you and I are like sisters!"

'We're like sisters? Ugh Jessie did you have to sister-zone me?' 

Still giving the younger girl her best pout the elder held out hope. With a long sigh the younger gave in as if she had any other choice. The things you do for your crush.

"Thank you Tiff!" The chic woman cheered while standing to embrace the younger.

"Haha any time." Tiffany chuckled though her heartache before looking at their embrace, "Jessie.. Um, I know I'm pretty and all but I'm sort of half right now--"

Jessica's head rose as she finally took notice that the woman in her arms was in fact only in her matching set of undergarments for the shoot. With cheeks flushing pink the shorter woman shoved the pink lover away. 

"PUT SOME CLOTHES ON TIFF!" 

"WHY? YOU SEEM TO LIKE ME JUST FINE LIKE THIS JESSIE!"

A few shoves were exchanged as more laughter fell between the duo as they changed into the next set of outfits for the shoot.

'I hope I can find someone like you Tiff..' 

 


red = english

So sorry for how long this has taken me. I worry it won't be worth the wait but I will do my best.

I will probably start a one-shot folder for crack ships to try to improve my skills.