Are you sure it's not me?

I'm not here for your sister.

Author Update: So I decided to give y'all some of the story I have finished so far to tide y'all over until I do actually finish. I do apologize for how long it is taking me. Health and personal issues have made me forget about this story but your subscribing and comments remind me to work at it. The chapters will be kinda short. Thank you and I hope you will enjoy this.

P.S: This is set before the release of Pink Tape.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 It was nearing the end of another long day in the SM dance studio for the group f(x). The girls had been working hard on the new routine with their instructor for their newest song yet to be released. Their excitement for the song and the release of their second full album is so strong that even though their bodies were covered with sweat they each had smiles on their faces.

"Now that was a great job girls! I’m very impressed."  the instructor announced  clapping his hands proudly. "That is a great way to end the day don’t you agree? Now be sure to rest up this weekend and be ready to be pushed first thing monday. I’ll expect you all to have it down."

Victoria nodded and gave a warm smile to the man, “We will oppa. I’ll make sure of it.”

"I can always count on you girls. Have a great weekend and don’t push your selves too hard." the teacher waved as he walked out of the room.

The girls made their way to the waiting towels, water and personal items. Amber grabbed a towel for everyone and passed them out while Victoria did the same for the water bottles. Filling their roles of appa and umma as they do naturally.

"So Krystal, are you ever going to tell us who it is you have a crush on?" Amber asks out of nowhere just as Krystal takes a sip of her water and check her phone.

Spitting the water out in a mist moving her phone from the danger zone, the younger girl looks at her friend with eyes wide. “W-What?!” she sputters out.

Sulli and Luna chuckle at the scene while Amber goes on, “Krys please. We all know you like someone.”

Giving the maknae a knowing smile Victoria added, “You’ve liked them for a long time now and we were going to just keep quiet, waiting until you were ready to tell us but -“

"But we are so tired of waiting!" Luna butted in with her whining voice.

Victoria bopped Luna on the head for interrupting her. The short girl pouted adorably and rubbed the spot, “What? It’s the truth!” Turning back to face Krystal, Luna gave her a smug look, “So is the reason you haven’t told us who you like because the person you like is, one of us?”

Krystal stared a Luna trying to figure out if the short girl was joking with her or not. After a few moment of staring Krystal realized Luna wasn’t really joking and started to laugh really hard, nearly rolling on the floor.

"Hey, if you don’t like one of us you could just say so, laughing is rude mankae." Luna scolded to try and make herself feel less foolish. The short energy pill hugged onto the eldest's arm as she gave a slight pout. Victoria watched with a fond look at the two shaking her head as her smile took her face.

Krystal’s laughed slowed down a bit and she whipped the tears from her eyes, “I’m sorry.. It’s just, if I liked one of you, you would have been able to tell! Besides you are all my family like Jessica! I honestly haven’t thought about any of you like that.. but that’s probably because I’ve had this crush for a really long time that no one else really could compare..” The girl rambled off with a soft smile on her face.

"Awww, you really like this person don’t you Krystal?" Sulli asked, smiling sweetly.

A light blush quickly came over the young girls face and she nodded shyly, “I really do..”

"Well then tell us who it is!" Luna pleads, pouting and leaning closer.

"Yeah, is it a guy or a girl?" Amber asked curiously, wiping her neck with the towel in her hand.

"Is it someone in our company?" Sulli questioned next, sipping her water.

"Are you sure it’s not me?" Luna suggested, supporting a teasing grin now back in full joking mode.

"Yah! All of you give Krystal a moment to answer your question before you ask another!" Victoria scolded, giving the nearest, Luna, another light smack. The eldest then turned her attention back to the youngest and gave her a warm motherly smile, "Soojung-ah, I know it is a lot and you don’t have to ans-"

"No, no I’ll tell you." Krystal butted in with a sigh of defeat. ‘I knew I’d have to tell them eventually.. I'm just kinda surprised they haven't picked up on it by now.’

The other girls started to feel guilty after seeing her sigh. “It’s okay Krys, you don’t have to if you don’t want to.” Amber gave her close friend a small smile.

The girl shook her head and returned the smile, “No really, I do want to tell you. I’ve been keeping it to myself for far too long.”

A deep breath was let out by the girl with all the eyes on her. “Okay, to start with it is a girl."

"A girl huh? Makes sense now how much you would blush with me." teased the second maknae playfully nudging her friend.

Krystal used to be worried about really "coming out" to her members but after so long, they all had basically came out in ways. Each girl had their types and preference but overall were open minded so she was happy she didn't have to worry about being judged by her second family.

Pausing a moment the youngest looked at her friends and went on, "She is a member of our company.. and yes Luna, I’m sure it’s not you!” The two girls stuck their tongues out at each other with smiles on their faces.

"Well I wouldn't want you to like me anyway." Luna declared and clung onto her unnie tighter with a smile on.

'Oh I know who you want to like you, unnie.~' Krystal thought as she shot the shortest a knowing look. The look caused Luna to glance away but not loosen her hold on the Chinese woman.

"Oh give us more hints, I like guessing!" Amber pleaded with an excited expression on her face.

"Hm.. okay. She’s our unnie but not Vic ummas. She is taller than Luna but shorter than Amber. She is also very dorky." Krystal could feel her body warm up slightly as that tingly feeling started by just thinking of her crush.

"That is like.. Every girl we know!"

"Is it Hyoyeon unnie?" 

"Sunny unnie?"

"..Me?"

"Yah, Luna it’s not you!"

This went on for a few more names. All got the head shake of no and Krystal was now laughing at her friends seemingly random guesses. ‘How can they be saying everyone but her?’ she thought while telling Luna no, once again.

”Okay, we have said almost everyone I can think of!” Whined Sulli, leaning her head on Victoria’s shoulder.

"Come on Kyrs, it’s not like you have a crush on someone like.. BoA sunbae right? She is Victoria's unnie.~" teased Luna. Krystal looked away pretending to be embarrassed.

"Omo, no way!" Sulli exclaimed.

Krystal let out a loud laugh, “Haha no, not someone like BoA but to me she is even more impressive..” 

"Come on tell us Krys, you know you can trust us." Sulli pressed, leaning on Krystal’s shoulder giving her signature pout.

The mankae looked at each of her group mates and let out a sigh of defeat. “Fine, fine. I’ll tell you..” the youngest Jung took a deep breath, “It’s actually..”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AN: Cliffhanger.~ Haha feedback is appricated. Still nervous about this. n_n ~NinjaNate