Chapter 8 Arrival in Seoul, Korea

My Dream, My Destiny [REVISED]

After that super super duper looooonnnnnggggg, yet fun flight, Girlfriend and Boyfriend finally arrived in Korea.
Boyfriend had a surprise for Girlfriend. They took them to Starship Entertainment IMMEDIATELY! Boyfriend blindfolded you guys and they brought you to Starship Entertainment. Now without knowing all of you were standing outside the door of the President of Starship.

**Knock Knock**

President: Come In.

Donghyun: President, we brought some girls here to introduce them to you and we called Sistar and K-Will so they will arrive soon.

President: Hmm... They look quite familiar...

Vicky: Hana Dul Set.

Girlfriend: Aye yo, Girlfriend imnida. *Bows*

President: Ah, so this is the talented Girlfriend.

Vicky: Ne~

**knock knock** ~Sistar and K-Will enters~

President: Since everyone is here, why don't You introduce yourself?

Vicky: Annyeonghaseo, Vicky Imnida. I am the leader of the group and the oldest.

Nghi: Annyeonghaseo, Nghi imnida. I am the second oldest.

Biana: Annyeonghaseo, Biana imnida. I am the third oldest.

Suelluna: Annyeonghaseo, Suelluna imnida. I am the fourth oldest.

Darlene: Annyeonghaseo, Darlene imnida. I am the youngest(Maknae).

President: Nice to meet you all. You just need to do one thing and if you pass you become our trainee for a year and then you may debut.

**Girlfriend sang acapella of Sunday Monday and danced to Sistar's Gone Not Around Any Longer**

Everyone was pleased with your group performance

Sistar's Hyorin: Wow...These girls are pretty good, a job well done. And you are all adorable and cute.

Girlfriend: Kamnsamnida ^^

K-Will: Yeah a little more practice and they are good to go. But note this, it is not as easy as it seems.

Girlfriend: Ne, we understand.

Boyfriend: See~ I knew we made the right choice!

President: Donghyun how did you get them to come here.

Donghyun: Well when we were at America for a fanmeeting on the way back, they sat in coach seats and were kindly allowed to come up to first class. And from there we just somehow met and realized who they were and so we secretly planned to bring them here sooner or later but we decided to surprise them and bring them here immediately incase you changed your minds.

President: Well done. Ok Girlfriend, this will be easy you have a house already, live there train here and after a year you sign the contract and debut. But if you can prove to be good and progress quickly you will only train for 6 months. Since you have a group and know each other well. 

Girlfriend: Kamsamnida.

You were so happy, your dreams were finally coming true...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the next chapter... Will things go as planned or will things fall apart? To be continued........ >:D