Chapter 6 Hanging Out in the Airplane

My Dream, My Destiny [REVISED]

Donghyun: Okay, okay now that we somewhat know you guys let's play the truth or dare first then play aegyo contest. Ok? Here are the rules. I am going first so i would have to ask truth or dare to one of you. And then you have to ask truth or dare to a guy. If you fail to complete your task you will be punished. Ok? Let's start. Hmmm... Let's start with the Leader. Vicky, Truth or Dare. 

Vicky: I.. Uhh.. hmm..... Dare!

Donghyun: I dare you to sit next to Youngmin so switch seats with Kwangmin and the kiss youngmin on the cheek.

Youngmin: Yah Hyung Why would you do this? It's going to be awkward.

Vicky: Neh, Donghyun Why would you do that?

Donghyun: 1. Youngmin told me you were cute, and 2. do you want to be punished? Because you would have to kiss him on the lips.

Vicky: FINE JERK haha joking... (You move next to youngmin and was about to kiss his cheek.)

Youngmin: (turns his head) Wai-t-t.....

You ended up kissing Youngmin.... Your eyes widen and you move back, everyone was cheering.

Vicky: MIANHE.. SORRY Youngmin-Oppa >/////< (You cover you mouth after you heard what you called him).

Youngmin: Its okay... >/////<

Donghyun: OMO.... DID YOU CALL HIM OPPA?!?!?! 

Minwoo: YAH Youngmin Hyung did you do that on purpose??

Youngmin: A-AH-ANIYO!!

Hyunseong: HAHA Why are you blushing??

Kwangmin: YAH HYUNG just leave him alone.......

Vicky: Ehem.... So i guess it's my turn.. Hyunseong Truth or Dare >:D

Hyunseong: Truth

Vicky: Aww you no fun... Okay... Well Who do you think between all of us is cute? hmmm?

Hyunseong: Uh...... ehem >////< Flight attendant can i get water?

Flight Attendant: Neh.

Vicky: Yah Quit stalling Hyunseong!

Hyunseong: Ah Kamsamnida (He takes the water bottle) Ok.. I'll whisper the answer to Youngmin.

***Hyunseong whispers the answer to Youngmin***

Youngmin: Ahahahahaha!!! Hyung I'ma Blurt it out! It's Biana!

Everyone: Awww so cuteee!!!!

Hyunseong: Okay It's my turn! SUELLUNA TRUTH OR DARE!!!!

Suelluna: Dare

Hyunseong: Ok go to the one you think is the least attractive and slap him across his face.

***********Little did Jeongmin know that it was him***********************

Suelluna goes over to Jeongmin and BAM!!! Right across his cheek and goes back to sit back down. As Kwangmin offers her a high five.

Darlene: hahaha ouch that sounded like that hurt!

Everyone is laughing and Hyunseong was giving Kwangmin a death glare for giving her a high five.

Suelluna: Sorry Hyunseong hehehe ok my turn. MINWOO Truth or Dare!

Minwoo: Darlene..... I MEAN DARE!!!

Suelluna: Well Everyone now we know who Minwoo likes! Ok I dare you do 20 pushup with darlene sitting on you and then do a partner dance with her.

Minwoo got down and Darlene sat on him 

Minwoo: Aigoo Your so light Darlene ( he continues to do the Push ups and afterwards dances to boyfriend with Darlene)

Minwoo: Ok my turn. Nghi Truth or Dare!

Nghi: Truth

Minwoo: If you got to go on a date who would it be with and where?

Nghi: Donghyun and the amusement park. My turn Darlene You are last. T or D

Darlene: Truth

Nghi: Is it true that you think Donghyun looks like an angry bird or does he look handsome?

Darlene: He looks like ANGRY BIRD! >:D

Donghyun: Thank You wait WHAT?! Why you so mean?

Darlene (gave the evil grin): That's just my nature. Just kidding. :P

They do the Aegyo contest ~~~ Mianhe Author-nim to lazy to write this part~~~

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next Episode is going to be a talent contest since they have 10 Hours left on the Plane -.- To be continueddd <33 Comment/subscribe for updates <3