Chapter 10 Good Times to Bad Times

My Dream, My Destiny [REVISED]

Everyone was done cleaning. Vicky and Youngmin returned from the grocery store. Everything was prepared and Donghyun and Nghi cooked all the meat. Everyone ate and enjoyed the fun times together. Minwoo and Darlene picked to games. The mouth paper game and pocky. After the games, everyone rested. Hooray for sleep xD Because the next few months will be exhausting.

Girlfriend trained hard. One day a few months  later. The leader(You/Vicky) For some odd reason, has not been feeling well when they were practicing. She thought she had allergies or something. After singing practice they went to their dance studio room.

~~BREAK TIME~~
Everyone went to break except Vicky she continued to practice.

Jeongmin: Good Job Guys on your practice.

Everyone cheered, but Youngmin noticed that Vicky Wasn't around.

Youngmin: Wait, Where is Vicky?

As he headed towards the room. You started to cough out blood. As he enters...

Youngmin: Vicky what happened? Omg your coughing up blood! (he yelled).

Everyone came rushing in. You were in his arms. And suddenly everything turned black. You passed out.

Vicky: Mmmm.... Where am I?

Youngmin: (holding your hand) You are in the hospital.

Vicky: (Got up real quick) Chincha? (You said shockingly, but through all this pain you collapsed backwards).

Youngmin: You over worked yourself and you weren't feeling well. Then you started coughing up blood. The Doctor said you are really ill. When you got here your fever went up.

Vicky: No wonder why I feel horrible.

Then you out again. Youngmin asked Kwangmin to immediately get the Doctor. The doctors and nurses rushed in.

Nurse: We need to hurry! Her fever is now at 105 and rising.

Doctor: ice her body and turn on the AC and the Fan, we need to cool her down. 

A few days later. Your fever was at 101. 

Youngmin: Omo She is waking up.

Youngmin waited there for days, Boyfriend and Girlfriend pausing their schedules just for you.

Youngmin: Are you hungry you haven't eaten for days.....

You shook your head. You became really thin. Everyone worried. You started heating up and it was too hot for you to handle. The nurses rushed in. 

Vicky: *You started to pant because you couldn't breathe* Youngmin.... Mi...anhe...... I don't want to be a burden. And I don't want to hurt you, but i must let you go. I may not be able to last any longer.

Youngmin: VICKY ANDWAE NO! Just hang in there! *Starts to cry*

Vicky didn't respond. 

Doctor: I am sorry. We can't do anything. Only a miracle can.

Youngmin cries and kisses you one last time.  A miracle occured, you revived!

Youngmin: Thank God she is alive.

Doctor and nurses smiled. True love is truly powerful and amazing. Then Youngmin hugs you close.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To be continued. Aw so sad :( but hey you revived xD