TWO

I'm Never Thought...

Krystal POV

it's been years now. we all are in university now and this is my last year. i still be friend with Myung soo and he also in same university with me but  we seldom meet each other because we are not in the same course. we only contact using facebook or phone. he still did not change he always the same person that i know these past few years. love to have argument with me but i wonder how can i stand with his attitude.

Myung soo: Krys are busy today?

Krystal: nope. wae?

Myung soo: i want to invite you for dinner. would you like to come? 

Krystal: urmm.. dinner? where?

Myung soo: secret.. please.

Krystal: are you planning something bad?

Myung soo: yah!! if you don't want to go then fine!! no need to accuse me.

Krystal: whoa chill.. i'm just kidding. since when you can't take joke huh?

Myung soo: sorry. it's okay if you don't want to go. i'm not going to force you. Krys i've got to go. I've some discussion with my friend. bye.

what happen to him? i want to give the answer and now he offline already. what a weird guy. sometime i just don't understand boy. boy are really weird. 

End POV


Myung soo POV

"arghh..such an annoying. why can't she understand me that i like her. this girl really make me crazy."

"Myung soo-ah you talking about who? are you mean Krystal?" Sungyu asked and i just nodded. all my friend look at me and they laugh. 

"yah!!! why you all laugh?"

"Myung soo-ah since when you behave like this huh? you looks almost crazy," Hoya said.

"No need to ask anymore. you all know right that i love her since the first time i saw her. yup she make me crazy totally crazy."

"why don't you told her everything? told her that you love her. she will never know your feeling for her if you are acting like this." Sungyeol said. all of them agree with him. 'i don't know if that is the best choice. what if she reject me? i'm sure will die.'

"i just don't want to ruin our friendship. i can't bare if i lost her and what if she reject me?" i reply.

"Hyung, we all just giving suggestion to you. it's up to you to make the decision. well you better take action before somebody else confess to her. i heard that her ex is trying to win her heart back," inform sung jong.

"what? how do you know?"

"i heard him talking to his friend last weeks," he said. no way! that's can't be happening. i must do something.

 End POV.


Krsytal POV

I've receive message from Myung soo that day.

To Krystal: Krys i need to see you. i've something important to say. i'll wait for you at the usual cafe around 12.

what he want now? last week he seem avoiding me and now he want to meet me. tcch this boy i really don't understand him. 

when i arrived at the cafe i saw him is already waiting for me. he waved to me and i waved back. i smiled i'm infront of him.

"so what up? last week you avoiding me and now you text me to meet you here. what is your problem huh?" i said and sit infront of him. i saw him smile.

"sorry Krys. i didn't mean to avoid you. i just need to think."

i smirked, "wae? you've got problem? huh? Myung soo got problem urmm weird."

"yah!! i'm normal person okay. it's not weird if i have problem." i giggled when he said like that.

"what your problem? want to shared?" i said with caring. 'you're my problem. should i told you or not? ishh so frustrating,' he mumble in head.

"urmm.. i think that i fall in love," he said. 'Ouch why my heart in pain when he said that he is in love? who that person that he mean? no no no i should not be like this he is just a friend to me.' i laugh to cover what i'm feeling right now.

"Player Myung soo fall in love? wow can't believed it. tell me who the unlucky girl?" i said sarcastically. 'i saw her face completely down when i said those word to her. is that mean that she also like me? but now why she laugh. i don't understand her'

"that so meanie Krys. why? are thinking that i don't have the right to fall in love huh? i thought that when i told you you will help me but.. thanks Krys." he said and leave me dumbfounded. 'sorry Myung soo. i didn't mean it. i think that i'm starting to like you. why life so unfair with me. i lost my boyfriend and now i'm losing you because you said you love someone. seriously my heart hurt so much. the pain that i feel now is different when i lost my boyfriend. is this because i'm in love with you.' i leave the cafe and walked slowly back home. when i was walking along the street i accidently bump into someone and guess what the person is my ex. urgghh why must i bump with him. this guy is another problem he start chasing me now. he said that he regret that he broke up with me and he also told me that his girl is cheating him. do i care about that? huh no way. what goes around come around L.joe. you deserved that.

"Krys, are you okay?" he said.

"Ne i'm okay. got to now. bye." i want to leave but he grap my wrist.

"wait. can we talk?" i was hesitant at first but then when i saw his sincere face i agree.

End POV


Myung soo POV

i regret what i say to her. i want to find her to explain everything but when i saw her, she was with L.joe. seriously i got angry when i saw he held Krys hand. the worst thing i saw Krys follow him. no i don't to see anymore and i run away from that place. when i was crossing the road i heard a car and after that i saw nothing.

End POV


L.joe POV

i was so happy when she accept my invitation to have a talk with her. yes i want to win her heart back. i am regret with my attitude towards her when we was a couple before. i realise know that i love her more than anything i shoudn't do that to her. she nice to me.

"Krys, i'm sorry about what happened these past years. i regret about it. i realise now that i love you more than anything. can you forgive me? and i want you back," i said. i can see that she shocked with what i was saying.

"i'm sorry L.joe. i can't be with you i have someone else. i accept your apology but i can't accept your love," she reply. yup i am down now. i have to be positive, i love her so i should respect her decision. i am not going to force her. 

i smile and say, "it's okay Krys. i'm not going to force you. i know it was my fault. but i hope that we can be friend. so who's the lucky guy?" when she was about the answered suddenly her phone ringing.

"Hold on. my friend call."

"Yeobosoyo.." she said.

"mwo? Sunggyu oppa don' t joke with me. i've meet him just now."

"where is he now? TELL ME!!" i heard she shouted on the phone and i can see her teary eyes. then she hung up the phone.

"I'm sorry i've got to go. my friend is in hospital now." she said while crying. i offered to sent her and she agree. i'm sure 'him' that she mention just now is really important to her. when we arrived at the hospital she quickly ran to the emergency room.

"Hoya oppa, where Myung soo? how his condition?" she asked as soon as she approach him.

"Krystal ah. he still in the operation room. he lost a lot of blood from the accident." he explain. i can see she crying i want to calm her down but that boy already hug her and trying to comfort her.

End POV


Krystal POV

half hour later, the doctor that treat Myung soo went out from the operation room.

"who's the family of Myung soo?" the doctor asked.

"we are his friend. how his condition doctor?" Sunggyu said.

"he is stable now. there nothing to worried about. he is in the ward now. you all can meet him at the ward," the doctor reply with smile. he leave after we thanked him.

"Oppa i want to see him now. lets go." i said and all of them follow me. when we arrived at Myung soo room i just can't hold my tear. i crying again. i sit beside him and hold his hand. we all sat there for hour until Myung soo friend say that they want to go back and rest. 

"it's okay oppa. you all go back first i will take care of him," i said. they promise that they will come visit tomorrow. L joe already leave early.

End POV


hehehe one chappie done last one to go..please comment..^_~