ONE

I'm Never Thought...

Krsytal POV

He keeps on bothering me on facebook since i online. urgghh i don't want to reply his message because i know he just want to make fun of me only.angry yeah he always make me angry. i just don't understand him. from the day he transfered to my school, he got into my class and unfortunately he sat beside me, he always making fun on me. why he don't understand that i hate him. 

Myung soo: hey sleepy head..laugh

yah!! see he is really annoying. since when do i like to sleep? ok fine i remember now but i didn't do it on purpose. i just got tired that day.

Krystal: yah!! you want to death or what?

Myung soo: kekeke..chill babe..but still you are sleepy head. 

Krystal: whatever you rabbit.

starting from that day whenever i online he will message me and do anything that make me angry. starting from that day also we always chatting on facebook but when we in class we rarely talk with each other. we always share everything and i also tell him about my boyfriend L.joe. i admit that when i chat with him i feel comfortable but as always he will make me angry.

End POV


One day i had a fought with my boyfriend and ended with broke up. the reason we fought because he cheating me. i saw him with other girl hold hand they look like a couple. 

Flashback

"L.joe what are you doing here? you said that you are busy with you homework and who is this girl?" i said as soon i approach him. his face show me an innocent look.

"Honey can you go back home by yourself? i have something to settle down." whoa.. now he call that girl 'honey' infront of me. what is this boy problem. that girl leave us and give him a kiss on his cheek. 

"lets go somewhere else. i don't want to attract people with our prolem," he said and leave me behind. i follow him to his car. then he drive until we reach at the park. we just stay in the car.

"can you explain to me what happen just now? who is that girl? why are you lying to me when i ask you to hang out with me?" yes i am being patient when i with him. i don't know why but i am sure if other girl they surely have make havoc. 

"that girl is my girlfriend. i'm sorry but i don't love you anymore. i love her more than i love you." i can feel that my heart in pain. yes i cry infront of him. i'm never cry when infront of him before. i want to stop crying but my heart doesn't want to listen to me anymore.

"why you do this to me? we have been together for 3 years. that is a long time you know. no wonder these past day you always avoid me. i should have listen my friend when they say you are cheating. from now don't ever show your face infront of me. i hate you." my voice crack when say those word .

End flashback.

I was crying for a week and i am not checking my facebook for a week also. i'm sure i've got many message from my friend. one day i realise that is not worth crying for a boy who does not appreciate us. that night i on my facebook. as i expected i've got so many messages from my friend. Sulli, Victoria, Amber and Luna they said that they worried about my condition. they know me better that i pretend nothing happened when i with them. another person that i not expect to message me is Myung soo. he send me a lot of messages all of it contain a warm word that comfort me. 

Myung soo: hey Krys.. long time no see you online. are you okay?

i smile when i saw he send me the message. 

Krystal: wow you are being good with me. is that really you Myung soo?

Myung soo: yah!! i am always being good. btw glad to see you back.

Krystal: thanks for the messages that you give to me. how do you know what that i broke up wth him?

Myung soo: no need for you to know. kekeke..

we chatting for almost an hour until i said that i'm going to bed. he being nice with me that night.


sorry for not keeping promise for one chappie only. i've got to  make it two chapter or more. please please don't get mad. =) so how this chapter? i would love if you all give a comment. kamsahamnida ^_^ *bow*