FINAL

I'm Never Thought...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18y8cZDBvQg listen to this song okay..=)


Krsytal POV

"Myung soo ah please wake up. you make me worry. it's been two day now. why you don't want to wake up. Myung soo ah please. I want to hear you. I miss everything about you. come on myung soo wake up," i said while holding his hand. once again i crying because of him. i stop crying when i feel a hand on my face. it's him, he wake up now.

"Myung soo.. i.." i can't finish my sentence as he cut it by placing his finger at my mouth.

"Shh.. i've heard everything from you. now you listen to me. I love you Krys. I love you since the first time we meet. I'm sorry about my attitude towards you before this. I do like that because i don't know how to confess to you. plus i'm afraid if i confess to you i ruined our friendship. now i don't care anymore because i can't keep my feeling from you any longer. you are the only person that i want. i'm okay if you don't want to accept my love for you because i know that you are back to your ex," i smiled when i hear that confession. i've waited for along time. I hug him and i know he shocked.

"Yah..pabo..i love you too Myung soo ah. how can i reject you. you know what i've waited for this day for a long time," i said. ah i am crying again. i realise now when i with him i cry a lot.

"Krys ah mianhae..please don't cry. can u smile for me? please.." he plead.

End POV

from that day we are oficially dating. yeah who know that the person that i always argue with is now the person that i love so much.


Kim Myung soo

Krystal.. actually i'm start liking  you from the first day i transfered to your school. i want to be friend with you but i don't know where to start because when ever i'm with you my heart can't stop beating hard. luckily you approve me on facebook and i know that you easy to get angry when someone making fun on you. when you told me about your boyfriend i got jealous actually but i know i can't do anything as you love him so much. 

So when you break up with him i can feel that i have the opportunity to win your heart. But i don't have the guts to tell you that i'm in love with you that's why i keep my feeling myself. only my friend know my feeling towards you. when i know that your ex was trying to win your heart back i know that i can't just stand there and do nothing.

Saranghae Krys ah.. thanks for accepting me in your life. i promise that i will never ever leave you.

heart

Jung Krystal

Myung soo ah how dare you do this to me.. hehehe but i love you too. i  start like you from day you trying to comfort me because i got sad my boyfriend dump me. at first i thought that i just like you as a friend but day by day i know that i can't live without you. so i waited for you to confess to me. when i know that you fall in love with someone once again i feel my heart was tore into pieces. the pain that i felt is more hurt than the feeling when i broke up. yah Myung soo don't you dare do this to me anymore. hehehe

Lastly saranghaeyo Myung soo. One more thing promise are like snowball easy to make but very hard to keep. i really hope that you will not disapponted me.

THE END


yeah finally this fic already finish. please do comment and subscribe.. kamsahamnida *bow* ^__^