[3]Princess Love

BeautifulButterfly[One-Shots Requests]

Title-Princess Love
Requester- ranee`pots
Characters- Baek Reena(Requester), Lee Jinki/Onew(Partner), Park Jaebum
Written By- Perfectlina
Edited By-Hayoung
@ beautiful-bbutterfly.co.nr
-
-
-
[Reena’s POV]
Ring Ding~~
I opened the door and saw Jaebum oppa standing there.
“Hi, Jaebum oppa!!!” I greeted.
“Hey, Reena, ready to go?” Jaebum asked.
“Yup!!” I locked the door and followed Jaebum oppa to his sports car.
“Thanks for picking me up again, oppa!!” I said. He smiled.
“No problem princess…” I blushed.
-
When we arrived at the school, people surrounded us like we were super stars. Well...we are! Jaebum oppa is the kingka of the school, and I’m the beautiful queenka of the school! We are best friends!-
-
“Oppa..they are annoying!!” I said as Jaebum oppa opened the door for me to get out, people screaming all over the place on the way to the school building.
“Jaebum oppa…..Saranghae!” some random girl screamed.
“Reena-ah, be my girlfriend beautiful!!” some random guy screamed at me. I just rolled my eyes and followed Jaebum oppa in the school.
-
“Oppa, what do you have first?” I asked cutely.
“Babo, don’t you know that we have the same class everyday??” Oppa rolled his eyes.
“Hehe…I didn’t know what to say..hehe” I laughed, Jaebum oppa chuckled.
-
Then we both walked in the class room. I could feel girls gazing at Jaebum oppa and boys staring at me, but we ignored them and sat down on our seats.  The teacher came in.  I sat up straight and got ready for the first period. While I was jotting down the notes, I felt someone staring at me…I thought it was just some random boy who wants to get my attention, so I ignored it. After a few minutes, I still felt someone staring at me so I decided to take a look at the person. I turned around and caught a cute boy looking at me. He quickly looked away.
*Hehe, he's cute…wait…what am I thinking….* I quickly went back to jotting the notes down.
-
At lunch time, I grabbed my lunch and Jaebum oppa grabbed his. We happily walked to the cafeteria. When we were eating lunch, the boy who was staring at me passed by me. He looked at me again. When I turned my head and looked at him, he looked down and walked very fast toward a table and started eating his lunch alone.
-
*Why is he eating alone? Wait..who cares, hehe* then I went back to talking to Jaebum oppa and eating my lunch.
“Reena, are you ok? Why you weren’t concentrating this whole morning??” Jaebum oppa asked me on the way to our locker.
“Huh? What? I wasn’t concentrating? No way!” I didn’t know what to say, so I laughed randomly.
“You weren’t. Did you know what I told you when we were eating lunch?” he asked. I stared at the ceiling trying to remember.
*Aish, what was he talking about?? Oh! He loves dog and chocolate, maybe he was talking about that*
“Umm…dogs?” I guessed. Oppa looked away and then stared at me.
“Are you sure you’re not sick or something? What’s wrong with you, you always listen to what I say." Jaebum put his hands on my shoulders. I shook my head.
“Oppa..everything is alright!!!!!” I smiled and he sighed.
“Ok…” he nodded and then we kept walking to our locker.
-
[Jaebum’s POV]
-
What’s wrong with Reena? Why is she not telling me what she’s thinking right now? We always share secrets, and now she’s keeping something from me? We kept walking until she stopped in the middle of the hallway. Her gaze landed on a boy who was getting bullied by some guys.
-
“Omg, why are they beating him? That’s mean!!” she whined, then ran into the middle of the fight.
-
[Narrator’s POV]
-
“What do you guys think you’re doing? Go! Now!!” those guys quickly ran away and carefully held his arm.
"Omo, it’s you, the one who stared at me in class.” Reena looked at him. He carefully stood up, tried to hide his bruises, and looked away.
“Are you ok?” Reena asked. He nodded and quickly walked away.
-
“That was weird.” Reena looked at Jaebum. He just shrugged.
*Is he afraid of me? He didn’t say thank you or anything grateful to me!* Reena thought.
“Oppa, do you know him?” Reena asked Jaebum. Jaebum nodded.
“Then who is he?” she asked.
“His name is Lee Jinki, or Onew, an excellent student, but sadly his family is poor. That's why he has no friends and always gets bullied by people.” Jaebum answered.
*Aww…so sad, but he’s cute.* Reena thought.
-
[After School]
-
“Reena-ah, need a ride?” Jaebum asked. Reena shook her head.
“Aww…why? I give you a ride everyday." Jaebum pouted. Reena chuckled and pinched his cheek.
“Oppa, you really should stop pouting. I’m not going to fall for your pout.
Anyways, Sunny(your friend) wanted to meet me in the libaray today, and she will give me a ride after. You can go first!” Reena said.
“Ok, ok, bye princess, call me if you need anything!” Jaebum offered.
“Thanks oppa!” Reena waved at him and he drove away.
-
Reena was walking to the library when she received a call.
“Reena-ah!!!!!” Sunny called
“Yeah?"
“Sorry I can’t meet you in the library now, my mom said she has something important for me to do so I have to go back home now, really sorry!!” Sunny apologized. Reena sighed.
“Then I don’t have a ride home!!”
“Call Jaebum, sorry, I’m really sorry, I’ll buy you coffee next time okay? Okay, bye!” she hung up.
“But..." Reena closed her phone, put it back in her purse and sighed again.
*Should I call oppa to pick me up? Aish I should, I can't just walk home!* Reena thought and grabbed her phone from her purse again. Then she felt someone following her so she turned around. Then she saw the boy who had stared at her in class and got bullied in the hallway.
“Hey, it’s you!” Reena felt somewhat happy in her heart.
He walked closer to Reena, and Reena's heart unconsciously starting beating faster than normal.
“Umm, hi, I just wanna say thank you for saving me in the hallway.” Onew said with his head down.
“Oh, that! No problem!” She answered. Onew bit his lip.
“And one more thing…”
“What thing??”
“Umm, I like you! I know every guy in the school likes you, because you’re pretty, kind, funny, and I also know that I’m the last guy that you would ever choose for a boyfriend, bcause I’m poor, ugly-” Reena smiled then shook her head.
“No, I don’t think you’re ugly, I actually think that you’re cute, and you’re an excellent student, better than those rich stupid guys." Reena smiled.
“Will you-” then Reena’s cell phone rang.
“Hi, Jaebum."
“Hey, princess, are you ok?” he asked.
“No, I need a ride!"
“Oh, ok then I’ll pick you up in 10 mins okay?”
“Yea, thank you oppa!” Reena put her cell phone back in her purse and realized Onew was still there.
“Reena, I just wanna tell you that I like you  a lot! Bye!” he ran away before she could answer.
“Wait, I-” had already run away.
-
Jaebum drove Reena home and Reena lay on the bed for the rest of the day thinking about Onew.
-
[Next Morning]
-
Reena walked to school alone. Jaebum wanted to pick Reena up but she rejected him.
*Why am I thinking about Onew that much? I just met him yesterday, why am I so affected by him?* Reena thought.
Reena sat on her seat and got ready for the first class. She turned her head and met Onew’s eyes. She smiled at him and Onew smiled back.
“Guys! Attention, I’ll gonna announce this year’s best student!”
“I has to be me!”
“I hope it’s me..."
“Quiet! This year’s best student is Lee Jinki! His average grade is 99%! Congratulations!” teacher announced.
"Pffft."
“Who cares..”
Everyone acted mean to Onew and he just stared at the ground.
“Everyone! Clap for Lee Jinki!” Reena ordered. Everyone clapped while you smiled at him. He mouthed ‘thankyou’ to Reena.
*Since when did Reena care for that boy?*  Jaebum thought.
-
[After school]
-
Onew was about to say thank you to Reena but he saw Jaebum is beside her and talking to her so he chose not to. When he was about to go, Reena called him back.
“Onew!” Reena called.
“Yes?” he answered.
“Congrats for being the best student in the school!” Reena said. Onew smiled back
“Thank you!”
“Umm..my grades are pretty bad, I just wanted to ask you if you would like to tutor me a bit!” Reena asked shyly.
“Huh? What? Chincha?”
Reena nodded.
“No problem!” he answered happily.
“Then let’s go!” Reena dragged him out of the class room and almost forgot about Jaebum.
“Oh! Sorry oppa, bye!!!” Reena waved at him and he just stood there, confused about what just happened.
-
[2 weeks later]
-
Onew tutored Reena everyday except for Saturday and Sunday. She happily learned stuff from him. Reena felt being with him was so much fun. He would always tell her his lame jokes. Even though they were lame, she laughed anyways. Onew started laughing more often and hung out with Reena more of the time. Reena forgot about Jaebum every time she was with Onew.
-
Reena woke up. After doing her morning chores, she walked out of the house, locked the door, and saw Jaebum already there and waiting for her. Reena smiled.
“Hey princess!”
“Hey oppa!” Reena got in Jaebum’s sports car and drove to the school. On the way, she saw Onew walking on the side walk. She told Jaebum to stop the car.
“Wae?”
(that means why in korean)
Reena got off the car and closed the door.
"Oppa, you go first okay? Bye!!!” Reena jogged to Onew.
“Onew oppa!” Reena happily called.
“Hey, Reena-ah, how did you sleep?”
“Great!"
Then they both walked happily to the school. Jaebum watched, formed his hand into a fist, and sped off to the school.
On the way, Reena’s hand and Onew’s hands accidentally touched. Reena’s eyes widen and quickly put her hand in front of her chest.
*Why is my heart beating so fast?* she thought.
-
[Lunch Time]
-
There is a note stuck on Onew’s locker. Onew read the note.

Onew oppa!
Meet me at the back garden of the school at lunch time!
Reena=D
 
Onew read it and happily walked to the back garden of the school with his lunch.
But he didn't find you anywhere. He called your name, turned around and found Jaebum in front of him
“Jaebum-ssi.” Onew lowered his head.
“Lee Jinki, I just wanna tell you to get away from Reena!” Jaebum said.
“Wae?” Onew asked, confused.
“Because I like her, and I don’t want her to fall in love with you!” Jaebum said.
“I thought you were just a friend of hers. Why should I listen to you?” Onew asked. Jaebum smirked.
“I am a friend of hers, but I want to be more than just her friend. You have to listen to me, or else your parents will lose their jobs and I’ll make sure that they can’t find a new job!” Jaebum said.
“What? You can’t do that!”
“Think about it, your parents worked hard for you to go to this school. How would they feel if you can’t go to this school anymore because they have no more money to pay the school fees?” Jaebum asked.
 Onew stared at the ground. He knew that he couldn't let his parents down, but he really liked you, and it seemed like you liked him too. He didn’t know what to choose, but then he thought about how hard his parents worked for him, so he chose to lose you.
“Ok, I’ll get away from Reena, I won’t talk to her again, I won’t tutor her again, and I’ll stop liking her from now on." Onew said as a single tear fell from his eyes.
“Good, I’ll make sure that your parents won’t lose their jobs, and they will get more salary every month." Then Jaebum left.
*I’m sorry, Reena-ah, I’m sorry* Onew fell on his knees and cried.
-
Onew had been avoiding Reena for three days and she had no idea why. Every time she started to talk to Onew, he would run away without an answer, so Reena was depressed all day. Jaebum tried to make her laugh, but she never smiled.
-
[6 days later]
-
Everyone had finished their finals and graduation ceremony. On the last day of school, Onew still wouldn't talk with Reena. At the last minute, Reena ran to Onew.
“Onew!” Onew pretended that he didn’t hear her and kept walking.
“Stop, Onew, why are you avoiding me? Did I do something wrong?Why are you doing this?” Onew still wouldn't talk.
 *Lee Jinki, be strong!*
Reena started walking closer to Onew, step by step. She stopped when she and Onew has no space left between each other. Onew turned around and Reena grabbed Onew’s hand.
“Do you still like me? Please talk to me! Please!Please!” Onew felt his heart beating fast, and holding back his tears, he quickly stuck a paper ball in Reena’s hand, and ran away again!
Reena ran to the washroom and read the paper.
Reena-ah,
I just wanna tell you that I really like you, (or should I say love you?),but I know that you don’t love me. I’m just a poor boy who doesn’t deserve you. Jaebum looks good with you, you should be with him. I’m sorry! Goodbye!
Onew
Reena held the paper tightly in front of her chest and started crying her sorrows out. She couldn't stop crying.
“Babo, I love you Onew, why are you leaving me? I don’t care if you’re poor or not, I just wanna be with you!!” Reena yelled in the washroom(no one else is in the washroom).
Jaebum listened to what Reena said outside of the washroom. His heart broke into pieces after hearing ‘I love you, Onew’. He quietly walked away.
*maybe I shouldn’t have done that, I just should have believed that Reena loved Onew!* Jaebum’s hand turned into a fist and he punched someone’s locker.
After Reena got out of the school she saw an ambulance taking someone away. She walked closer and saw that it was Onew.
*What??What??How? WAIT!!* she quickly ran to the ambulance but it already driven away. She took a cab and followed the ambulance. Onew was already in the emergency room.
8 hours later, the doctor came out and announced that Onew was fine now. Reena exhaled. She held on to Onew’s hand and slept on his arm. Hours later she felt Onew’s hand move a little. She quickly woke up and checked on Onew. Onew slowly opened his eyes
“Reena???” his eye’s widened. Reena nodded.
“Yup it’s me, I thought you were going to die! Do you remember what happened? You were in a car crash!! God, I was so worried about you!!!!!!” Reena said, her eyes filled with tears.
“You worried about me?” Onew asked.
“Of course! You babo, you just left a letter and ran away, I didn’t even have enough time to tell you that I care for you, I like you, and I ….love you." Reena confessed shyly. Onew held Reena’s hands tightly, surprised.
“Chincha?” Onew asked.
“Yes!" Reena answered with a big, bright smile.
“But I’m poor and ugly, and-”
“Onew I told you that you’re not ugly, you’re cute, like extremely cute! And I don’t care if you're poor, I still love you the same!” Reena said.
“God…Reena! I love you too!” Onew said with a big smile. He kissed Reena. Reena put her arms around his neck and kissed back.
“Don’t leave me ever again, promise?” Reena help out her pinky.
“Promise!” Onew promised and kissed her again.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
End, I hope you like it!