Hubby & Wifey

Just Wait

I'm really sorry guys! I've been really really busy with school and just snuck this in my tight schedule... I hope you enjoy this! Please comment guys.. I really like to know what you think!

~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~

 

Sungmin’s POV

Gosh this is so nerve-wracking I can’t believe I let myself get talked into doing this! It was a pretty good idea though that’s why I agreed to it in the first place. But still I’m more nervous now than when I was performing in a musical.

I glanced at the clock. It’s almost 9 ‘o clock. Eunhyuk will be here in a few minutes. I better get ready. I reheated the food I cooked. After that I went to the bathroom and the hot water to fill the bath tub. As I was walking out of the bathroom the doorbell rang.

Oh my Gosh! He’s here already! Wait… Calm down. You can do this Sungmin.

I took a deep breath before walking to the front door. I steeled myself before opening the door.

 

Eunhyuk’s POV

When the door opened, to say I was surprised was an understatement. I almost didn’t recognize the person who opened the door for me. I stepped in and closed the door behind me while gawking at the person in front of me. His not-so-long hair was styled in a feminine way. He had a little make-up on. He was wearing a frilly peach apron on top of his shirt and really short shorts. Sungmin looked like a woman, a very lovely woman. Absentmindedly I said

“I’m home” he seems to perk up at that and replied

“Welcome home, honey” before hugging me and pecking me on the lips. He then looked at me.

“Which would you like first? Dinner or a hot bath?” He asked while helping me take off my jacket and put it on the coat rack. Just then my stomach growled. I looked down, embarrassed while he chuckled.

“Dinner it is then” he said before leading me to the dining area. Three dishes were served. All of them my favorites. I looked at Sungmin.

“You cooked all these for me?” he blushed and nodded.

“Thanks Minnie, I haven’t eaten a decent meal since this morning” I said before happily digging in. This made him look at me with worry.

“Why? What happened to you today?”

“Well…” I started narrating to him the events of my day while still eating.

“Wow… Did you break a mirror or something? You had some really bad luck today.” Sungmin said before going near me. He hugged me around my shoulders from the back and whispered

“Don’t worry, I’ll make you feel really really lucky tonight.” And lightly bit my ear before going back to his side of the table. My mind went blank as heat enveloped my entire being. A few moments passed and he noticed I wasn’t touching my food anymore.

“Are you finished eating already? Well I prepared the bath for you. It’s through there, first door you see on the right. I’ll just clear this table.” Sungmin said. I just nodded, stood up and followed his instructions. I went to the bathroom and stripped off my clothes. I checked the temperature of the water, it was just right. I turned off the faucet and went into the tub, completely relaxing my body in the hot water. Something was running on my mind though.

Was Sungmin always that bold?

 

Sungmin’s POV

When I checked around if Eunhyuk was still around, he was not. It looks like he already went to the bathroom. I breathed a sigh of relief and immediately hid my face with my hands.

I’m so embarrassed! But the night is still young, you are not done yet Sungmin. Come on, you can do this. You’re doing this for the both of you. Yes I can do this!

And I stripped my clothes off.