Eunhyuk's sick part 1

Just Wait

Sungmin’s POV

I woke up sweaty and feeling very hot. I looked at the bed sheet to check if I need to change them. It seems I still don’t have to. I breathed a sigh of relief. I closed my eyes for a moment and I saw my dream again. His lips trailing kisses down my chest. His hands caressing the inside of my thighs, going further up near my… I quickly opened my eyes and I realized I was touching myself as I was remembering the dream. I let out a sigh of annoyance before quickly grabbing my towel and headed towards the bathroom. I needed the cold shower.

Ever since I came to know of the reason why Eunhyuk was avoiding me, I became more comfortable with putting distance between us. But with my complete deprivation of Eunhyuk’s touch, I started fantasizing about him. It was mellow at first. I fantasized of us cuddling on the sofa; of him kissing me softly; of him playing with my hair. Then as days pass, my fantasies grew wilder, making out; feeling each other up and like my recent dream, doing IT. I guess I was more than ready now but I just couldn’t bring it up to Eunhyuk. It’s just so embarrassing! I can’t just go to him and say ‘hey Hyukkie, I’m ready so let’s do it already’ can I?

After I finished bathing and dressing I went to the kitchen for a quick bite but then I noticed that someone wasn’t in his usual place so I asked

“Where’s Eunhyuk?”

“I think he’s still in his room, hyung” Ryeowook answered.

Weird… He’s not the type to sleep in especially when we have a schedule. I wonder if he’s sick.

“Wook-ah, I’m going to check on him. Uhm… would you do me a favor and cook some porridge for me?”

“Uhh… Yeah, sure hyung”

I went to Eunhyuk’s room and knocked on the door.

“Hyukkie?” I listened for an answer but I heard none. I opened the door and peeked into his room. The curtains were parted so light was streaming into his room. I looked around and saw him still lying on his bed.

“Hyuk?” I went to his side and had a good look at him. His face was flushed red. His eyes were closed. His forehead was covered with sweat. His eyebrows were a little furrowed. His lips were a little parted as he breathes ruggedly through his mouth.

He’s probably sick and yet all I could think about is Damn… that look on his face is so …. I shook the thought away as I placed my hand to his forehead. He moaned and the sound made me feel like I needed another cold shower. As I thought he was sick, he has a fever but the way he looks and sounds right now makes me feel like I’m coming down with a fever as well. He looks deliciously y that all I could think about is make-out with him especially after distancing from ourselves for so long. But I controlled myself. I should be taking care of him and not thinking of ually harassing him now that he’s sick (though I guess you can’t call it harassment if he’s going to like it too, right?)  I was about to take my hand off his forehead when he took hold of my hand and his eyes fluttered open and looked at me.

“Minnie…” he said in a low husky voice that sent shivers down my spine.

Seriously Hyuk, are you trying to make me as frustrated as you so you could have your way with me? Because believe me, it’s working. I thought to myself. My throat suddenly felt dry so I swallowed before speaking,

“yes Hyuk?”

“Can I have a glass of water, please?” he asked in that low husky voice again. With a voice like that? You could ask me to dance and I’ll do it without complain. I swear that voice is pure seduction.

“Min… are you okay?” I blinked I must have spaced out because he was looking at me inquisitively. I nodded.

“Yeah, I’m fine. Sorry, water right? I’ll get it right now.” I said as I walk towards the door.

“Just rest, I’ll get you some water and some food, and probably some medicine.” I said before I walked out the door.

“Medicine, hyung? Why? Is Eunhyuk hyung sick?” Kyuhyun asked

“Yeah, he was really hot and I’m afraid he won’t be able to go to the schedule today” I replied while heading towards the kitchen. I saw Ryeowook already finishing up with the porridge. I got the tray, placed it on the table. I got a bowl and poured some porridge in it before putting it on the tray. Then I got a glass of water and also placed it on the tray

“Ryeowook, do we still have some Aspirin left?”

“yeah, they’re in the medicine box in the cupboard. Why hyung? Is Eunhyuk-ssi sick?”

“Yes, he is. I was thinking of not coming to the schedule so I could take care of him.”

“Manager Hyung would get angry if both of you can’t come.”

“I know that. But I can’t just leave Eunhyuk all alone here especially that he is too sick to even get his own water.”

“I can take care of him for you, Sungmin-ssi. Manager hyung would let me off easily anyway.” Donghae interjected. I glared at him.

Eunhyuk sick + Donghae taking care of him + empty dorm = BIG NO! He saw me glaring at him and gulped.

“I am going to take care of Eunhyuk, not YOU or ANYONE ELSE, got that?” He simply nodded.

“Good. Now, I have to give this to Eunhyuk. Just come up with a good excuse to tell Manager hyung as to why I cannot come, okay?” Besides, it’s not like I’d let anyone of you especially Donghae see how and y Hyukjae is now. With that been said, I wonder how I would be able to control myself around him too… how can he be so damn y at a time like this? I thought while going to his room.

When I got there I helped him drink some water then I fed him. After he had eaten, I took the moment to take a good long look at him. Big… mis… take… His white t-shirt was soaked w/ sweat and clung to his body revealing bits and pieces of the toned muscles underneath. I felt my temperature skyrocket. My mind started conjuring scenes that body would be close to mine minus the shirt.

“Min, are you really okay? You’ve been spacing out a lot. Did you get enough sleep?”

“I didn’t get enough sleep last night, Hyuk, but don’t worry about it. I’m fine really. Here take this medicine it’ll help you feel better.” I said as I handed him the aspirin and the glass of water. After that I searched his cabinet for a change of clothes. I got some simple t-shirt and shorts for him to change into.

“I’ll just bring the dishes back to the kitchen. Here are your clothes.” I said before handing him the clothes. But instead of getting the clothes, Eunhyuk took my hand and pulled me, making me sit on the bed. I looked at him in confusion and saw that he was staring back.

“Eu-“ my voice died down on my throat when he held my cheek. His face started going nearer and nearer until our lips were mere millimeters apart......

 

 

 

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yes, I'm evil that's why I cut it there MWAHAHAHA! (I'm kidding!)

Nah... I just wanted to post something because this was long overdue.. I had been so busy lately that I couldn't find the time to write and post this update... Gomenasai...

Anyway I'll try to update soon people.. don't want to keep you hanging for so long hehehe