Just Unlucky

Just Wait

This will be written entirely on Eunhyuk's POV

---------------0---------------0---------------0---------------0---------------0---------------

 

One week later…

 

I woke up feeling a little sore. I was really exhausted yesterday because of dance practices. For some reason, it took me longer than usual to learn the steps so I had to practice more than the others. I am also worried about Sungmin. He’s been really secretive lately. I caught him talking to someone on his phone in a hushed voice and when I asked him what it’s about, he just told me it was nothing I should be worried about. But if it really was nothing, why can’t he tell me? I shook the thought away. I should trust Sungmin more. If he doesn’t want to tell me, I shouldn’t force him to.

I stood up, got my towel and headed towards the bathroom. I have a real tight schedule today so I need to prepare already. I went into the bathroom, hung my towel, took off my clothes and went to the shower stall. I the shower and waited for hot water to flow down my body but instead of hot water, freezing cold water hit me. I immediately turned off the shower. That’s when I noticed a note stuck on the bathroom mirror.

‘Water heater broke down today’

I cursed myself for not noticing the note earlier as I grabbed my towel and hurriedly dried myself up. I wouldn’t have minded if it weren’t for the fact that it’s actually winter. I went back to my room to get changed. While rummaging my closet for clothes to wear, I noticed that my favorite shirt was missing. I know I put it in there last night but now it’s gone. I was planning on wearing it today but I guess I have to settle for something else.

After I got changed, I went to the kitchen and opened the fridge for something to eat. Usually we have some leftovers but today, that wasn’t the case. It was empty except for an apple on the top shelf. I sighed as I took the apple. Is the cosmos working against me today? First, the shower, then my favorite shirt and now breakfast, nothing went right this morning. I just hope my afternoon improves.

 

Later that afternoon…

Now I’m really convinced that the universe hates me today. I know I don’t have a good sense of direction but really, how could I have gotten lost inside a tv network station that I should know like the back of my hand? I have been there more than a couple of times but today I have somehow forgotten how to get there and as a result I was late.

After that, I went to a restaurant to somehow calm my agitated nerves and get some food in my stomach since I haven’t really eaten but this clumsy waitress tripped and dumped some cold noodles on me. Just great… Of course she apologized profusely and I said it was alright even though at that moment I was far from alright. I immediately left the restaurant and thought of a way to get cleaned because I still have to meet the choreographer of the new dance. I managed to change out of my dirty clothes but I still smelled like broth.

Working with the choreographer just irritated me further because we couldn’t agree on anything. I am a patient man but today my patience was really running thin so before I could blow a fuse, I told the choreographer to just call it a day.

I went back to the dorm, eager to find Sungmin so I could just forget about today. When I got there, no Sungmin was to be found.

Weird… He’s supposed to be here all day. Where could he have gone to?

I asked the other members if they know where Sungmin is. Kyuhyun told me that Sungmin left a note for me in my room. I went to my room and looked for that note. I found it on my bedside table. It read.

‘Please go this address at around 9:30pm. I’ll be waiting for you there. XOXO, Sungmin.’

I looked at the clock on my bedside table.

8 o’ clock

I grabbed my jacket and went out. I hailed a taxi because there is no way I am letting myself get lost for the second time today. I told the driver the address and the rest of the ride was uneventful. After sometime, the taxi stopped in front of a rather impressive house. I paid the driver before getting out of the car. I stopped in front of the door.

Did I get the address, right?

I double checked the address. It seems I’m in the right place. I wonder why Sungmin wanted me to come here. I don’t even recognize this house. Is this his house? I’m not really sure. I rang the doorbell and waited for the door to open.

Little did I know, I was getting the surprise of a lifetime.

 

---------------0---------------0---------------0---------------0---------------0---------------

 

Poor Eunhyukkie… He was really having a bad day. Don’t worry Hyuk, I’ll let Sungmin make it all better. hehehe

XD I know this is really short but I promise the next part will be good. Excited to see what Sungmin prepared? Have any of you guessed what it is? You can comment your guesses if you want but you’ll have to wait for the next chapter to see if you guessed it right! Hahaha

Seriously though, I really like to know your thoughts on this, so comment please! Hahaha and don’t forget to subscribe so you will be notified if there’s an update. Thanks for reading!