[130324 Jongup]

BAP Imagines collection

#imagine you were stretching your body before your daily dancing lessons. You just love working out, to keep your body fit. Jongup was there too. There were only you two in the dancing studio at the time. You stretched your legs and did all sorts of difficult stretching routines. Jongup came closer to you to help you bend your back.

You felt ticklish when you felt his breath on your neck. You giggled and saw him grinning like usual, your smiling angel <3

JU: Let’s do simple yoga moves, shall we?

You: Which one? 

He asked you to you rest on your chest and he did the same. He lifted his hands in the air, and gestured you to do the same. You followed suit. He intertwined his fingers with yours and both of you stretch your backs. When you did so, your face was so close to his. You felt yourself blushing furiously. Because you were so flustered, you pulled your hands away and you hit the floor face first.

Jongup quickly moved towards you and took you by your shoulders, asking you whether you were hurt badly or not.

There was this violent red marks on your forehead and you saw Jongup suppressing his laughter. You hit his chest lightly, feeling embarrassed. Jongup took hold your wrist and he stared into your eyes long enough to make your whole face red.
He leaned in and kissed your forehead lightly. You froze.

JU: Sorry for asking you to do that stupid yoga move and hurt your forehead.

You just blinked your eyes, not sure how to react.

Jongup smiled again, and his arms tightened around your shoulders and he brought 
your body closer to his and he planted a deep kiss on your lips. It took you a few seconds before you respond to his kiss.

JU: You’re too beautiful. I’m afraid I can’t hold myself any longer.

And there you go. He kissed you again and again.