130428 imagine Daehyun

BAP Imagines collection

 

#imagine you and Daehyun were always awkward around each other. You were not sure why Daehyun did so but you knew why you were awkward around him. That's because you like him, love him perhaps. You just thought that you would be caught liking him directly if you talk to him. 
 
Only heaven knew how nervous and miserable you felt when you were partnered up with him in the Chemistry class. The teacher assigned the pairings though. So, through out the term, you had to sit next to each other in the lab.
 
As usual, both of you did not say much and you would clumsy knock things over and Daehyun would help you to clean up the mess.
 
Before the class ended, your teacher met both of you and she asked the two of you to do extra experiment to help her to do whatever she needed for her next class preparation.
 
Both you and Daehyun appeared in the lab after lunch only to find out that your teacher was away and she left all the instructions on the white board. 
 
Daehyun told you to this this, this n that and he would do this, that and those. Agreed, you set off to take all the solutions and all.
 
One of the solution was high up on the rack, so you had to tiptoe to take it. Being clumsy, the bottle fell right onto your palm and some of the liquid spilled on your bare fingers. It stung and you felt your index finger burning. Daehyun quickly came over and blew your finger. He told you that it won't hurt you further but you had to get over the burning feeling for a while. You just nodded and you swear you could die of heart failure as he brought your finger to his y lips.
 
You assured him that you could continue doing your part so he let you after a long consideration.
 
You had to cut up a few pieces of things but it was hard for you since your index finger was hurt. You kept on failing cutting it nicely.
 
To your utter surprise, Daehyun came from behind. For a crazy, wild moment, you thought Daehyun was back-hugging you, but he was guiding you to cut the stuffs.
 
You gulped your saliva as you felt Daehyun's hot breaths brushing your neck.
 
The tension was building between the two of you. Perhaps, unable to take it anymore, Daehyun suddenly kissed the back of your neck.
 
You quickly turned your body towards him. Again, Daehyun surprised you to the maximum. He rested his head on the crook of your neck and said softly to you, "I;ve been liking you for years. I'm sorry I just couldn't bear hiding my feelings anymore. I love you (__Y/N__).