130428 youngjae imagine

BAP Imagines collection

 

#imagine being Youngjae's girlfriend was definitely a hard thing to do. You totally understood the demands of his work as an idol, but you couldn't take the burden any longer. People were sniffing around trying to poke his personal life a bit too much you felt sick of it. Your feelings towards him is undeniable. For some reasons, you felt that it's better if you leave him. He could carrying without thinking too much about you. You went to his place as per promised earlier.
 
As usual, you let Youngjae getting all excited preparing the food for you and all, you don't want to kill his excitement just yet. Deep down in your heart you were crying a river. The clock was ticking and parting moment finally arrived.
 
You: Oppa, I have to tell you something.
 
As if he knew what was on your mind, he evade your eye contact and kept on humming to an unknown tune.
 
You: Oppa, listen to me!
 
As you raised your voice, he finally stopped humming at divert his full attention towards you.
 
You cleared your throat and finally said it. "Oppa, let's break up!"
As you felt tears threatening to roll down, you quickly turned away and your heels, ready to leave Youngjae.
 
You were barely taking three steps when Youngjae's voice blast your eardrums.
 
YJ: YA!! (__Y/N__)!! STOP THERE!!! RIGHT THERE!
 
you hesitated for a while before continued on walking. Almost immediately you felt Youngjae's hands pulling your wrist and spinning you towards him.
 
Now, you couldn't hide the tears and to your surprise you saw Youngjae's eyes were beady with tears forming in them.
 
YJ: Tell me again that you wanna break up with me!
 
You wiped your tears and gathered your wits.
 
You: Oppa... let's.....
 
But the words did not come out. You tried for a few times but in the end only tears came out.
 
For the next confusing moment, you were not sure what happened but you felt Youngjae pulled you into his embrace and he was kissing you hard.
 
It was salty as it was filled with tears from both of you. Youngjae broke free from the kiss and he wiped your cheeks lovingly using his thumbs.
 
YJ: Tell me what you intended to do just now??!
 
You: Oppa, I love you. But I just don;t wanna do harm to your career or anything. :'(
 
YJ: You babo!! If you leave me, that's when you'll ruin my life. I love you baby. That's all you need to care about. Promise me to never say such thing again. Promise?
 
You nodded and you chuckled a bit as Youngjae was pinching your cheeks.
 
Youngjae smiled and he hugged you tightly.