[130324 Himchan]

BAP Imagines collection

#imagine you went to the kitchen to look for some snacks. You felt Himchan’s hands s around your wait and he kissed your shoulder gently. 

You moved your body to face him. Immediately he pecked at your lips. He pushed you against the refrigerator and kissed you hard. His chest was pressing yours. You broke the kiss to catch the air.

You just giggled suddenly, not sure why but Himchan just looked adorable at that time.

HC: Why are you laughing?

You: You looked like a kid. A real cute boy.

HC: Huh, a boy doesn’t know how to kiss. Like I did. /mehrong/
Y
ou raised your eyebrows, challenging him in a way. He clicked his tongue in disbelief. He lifted you up and swung you around placing you on the counter.
He his lips once before crashing them on your lips. His tongue somehow managed to intrude your mouth and he just loved it.

His hands were caressing your thighs and your body was burning with his touch. He broke the kiss and looked at you.

HC: I’m not a boy. 

You giggled yet again, you found him cute acting like that. Himchan looked at you and sighed.

HC: Fine. I’ll show you what a man really is.

He lifted you up and made his way to the bedroom, kissing you all the way.