Regret?

Behind the Spotlight

 

 

“Miss Chaerin you already in the bathroom for 3 hours.. Are you sure you are okay?” Madeline knocked Chaerin’s bathroom door. She really worried.

“Miss Chaerin..”

Then Chaerin went out from the bathroom. She looked… like usual.

“Oh, you’re okay..”

“Yes I am..”She said then went to her studio.

“It’s okay Chaerin.. It’s okay.. Just pretend that last night never happened. It’s okay..” She talked to herself. She felt so so weird after last night.

“Why did I so stupid!! Seriously Chaerin, Gave up your ity to an ?! God!! This is unacceptable!” Chaerin put her palms on her face and rested her back in the chair.

 

She remembered this morning scene…

 

Chaerin woke up this morning with a headache. A very bad headache. Ugh.. Chaerin patted her head. Her eyes were blurry. She couldn’t saw everything clearly but she was sure she was in a room and her body just covered by the dark red sheets. Her jaws dropped, the last night scene flashed into her mind. She turned her head to saw a man figure beside her, he was buttoning his jeans and he was topless. His hair was messy. She couldn’t see his face since he stood with his back facing her. but she knew who he was.

“YOU!” Chaeerin shouted. Jiyong turned his back and facing her.

“What? Oops.. Morning..” Jiyong smiled.

“YOU.HAVE.GOT.TO.BE.KIDDING.ME KWON JIYONG YOU ME!!” Chaerin shouted. She threw the pillows to him.

“What?! Hey!!” Jiyong shouted to her back.

“Why the hell are you shouted back at me!”

“Because you shouted at me, and ? What the hell!!”

“Yeah you just me!! Gosh!!”

“? If I were you then why you didn’t kicked me? and I’m not the one who begged it to go ‘deeper’ and ‘faster’” Chaerin threw another pillow.

“I was drunk and mad and couldn’t think straight! You just took advantage of me!!”

“Oh really? I think you were sober enough to called me ‘cute’”

Jiyong was right. She wasn’t too drunk. She can remember how they did it last night. !

“Come on, I wasn’t too bad..” Jiyong smirked.

“URGH!!” Chaerin quickly wore a blue shirt which obviously not hers because she couldn’t find her dress.

“Well you wore my shirt, Miss Lee” Jiyong said, crossed his arms.

Chaerin ignored him, she kept looked for her undergarments there is no way she came back home without her underwear.

“Looking for this?” Jiyong handed her, her black lace bra. It’s a bit torned. “Umm.. sorry for ruined it, I think we went overboard last night” He continued.

“Bastard!” She murmured, took her bra from him and put it on. ‘he saw everything last night, why should I shy’

She just wore Jiyong’s shirt and then bun her hair. ‘I need bathroom’ She thought.

“Where is the bathroom?” She asked with high tone.

He pointed at the door behind her. When she about to get up from the bed, she felt a sharp pain between her legs. This pain confirmed the things that she did with Jiyong last night.

“..” She hissed and closed her eyes.

“Hurt? Sorry.. But it wasn’t entirely my fault, you begged me to go rough.. although I amazed by your strength, I mean.. 3 rounds? Whoa.. I need massage soon..” Jiyong said, or teased Chaerin to be exact.

“” Chaerin walked to the bathroom and slammed the door.

Jiyong smiled.

‘She is absolutely amazing..’

“Wait, did you used condoms?” she walked out from the bathroom.

“Um.. I think we used it.. I have so much stock of condoms in the drawer” He said. She nodded and came back to the bathroom.

 

.

.

.

 

“Gosh, lose my ity to self-absorbed ? Gosh. You have got to be kidding me!” She kept talked to herself.

“Miss Chaerin..” Madeline came into her studio. She shocked when she saw so many design papers shattered on the floor.

“What’s wrong, Miss Chaerin, I worried about you..”

“Why Madeline? Why? I just broke up with my dream boyfriend because he was cheated on me with my bestfriend then I had to gave up my v-card to the most disgusting person in the world?” She asked Madeline with her frustrated eyes.

“Excuse me, miss?”

“Forgot it, I need Martinis” Chaerin buried her head with her hand on the table.

 

.

.

.

“Spotted this morning, Kwon Jiyong, the heir  of the Kwon corporation looked  all y and fashionable with no shirt, black coat, chanel sunglasses and blue jeans, his hair was messy and he just walked out from a new-opened club in Itaewon , could it be his new nightclub?”

Dara watched the news on the TV, One of the news is about Jiyong. She shook her head. ‘he never change, really’

 

I just wanna kiss , I never wanna miss..

 

Her phone ringing. She quickly grab her phone then looked at the caller ID on the screen.

“Seunghyun..”

She sighed. His call just reminded her of her failed apologize toward Chaerin yesterday. She didn’t pick it up.

‘I miss Chaerin so much..’ She thought. She have to begging for forgiveness. She knew she had to. But….

She afraid…

 

“I really honored to be came back to Seoul, I really enjoyed Japan but sometime I missed Korea, and now here I am.. I really miss my fans here..”

Dara looked back at the television in front of her.

“Whoa so nice to hear it, I heard you will comeback soon with your new album?”

“Yeah I will.. I have been prepared for it, It will came out in February.. Please support it!”

Dara frowned  ‘I think I have seen him before…’ she thought.

“HE IS THE MAN WHO PUSHED ME!” Dara shouted. Her eyes opened wider. So he is really famous, huh? That’s why people ran after him yesterday…

Dara kept watched the television, that singer –Taeyang- is now sang his song while played the piano. ‘he is cute..’

 

Whenever my hand touches you, I smile shyly
Tell me that you honestly want me, too
I've tried to control myself, but whenever I look at you
I want to have you, I just want you to know

 

Dara closed her eyes and feel the music. His voice is so good. So smooth and sincere..

And that voice drifted her to her dreamland .

 

 

 

A/N : Short update!! hehehe ^^ I'll continue it soon okay.. I will be for next few days...................................... forever thanks for the comments and the subs.. I hope I will get more for this chapter.. it will affect my mood to update soon :D